Desired outcome: A Green Dot Company | NMLS ID# 914924 | Technology Privacy Statement. I will seek legal action. Allegedly, my bank rejected the direct deposit and my refund was sent to TPG (aSanta Barbara bank) who handles TurboTax tax refunds. Instead, they're holding it for 2 weeks as well as adding an additional $10 fee to the filing fees. Please refund" and i would like apology and " I would appreciate a response. - Intuit. I've tried to be very nice to the customer service reps that I've actually gotten to speak with-- it's not their fault. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. Currently, check cashing at Walmart is not available in NJ and NY. View refund status. Our EPS program is a cheaper program for your clients. Your Clients Will LoveRefund Advances. Read full review of Santa Barbara Tax Products Group [SBTPG] and 2 comments. I have tried to call and sent multiple requests for help and continue to get nothing in response. Tax professionals may issue checks from their office once IRS or state funding is received. Get attention with high-profile materials like flags, banners and oversized posters. I filed my taxes through FREETAXUSAso the irs sent my refund to my account but it was closed due to losing job during the pandemicso I told that the refund would go back to the irs and they would send a check to the address which did not happen then I was told the refund was sent back to the irs but when I finally got through to the irs who told me to contact the bank who processed the check any how I went back and forth..then i sent a email to freetaxusa because i I NEED HELP. the IRS and through Santa Barbara Tax Products Group. Updated. Name A - Z Sponsored Links. Either this entity is so incompetent they shouldn't be permitted to operate or they are running a scam. the money would have deposited friday (chime) because they deposit multiple days early. Find a tax pro in your area and see the tax-related products they offer. Arieldeseree95@gmail.com. After you've learned about median download and upload speeds from Surabaya over the last year, visit the list below to see mobile and fixed broadband . Greendot hasnt responded to the inquiries, however Im calling to update them about SBTPGs involvement too since I was unaware at first. My bank says they have no record of ever receiving an attempted deposit from TurboTax or Tax Products Group. The other one I spoke to hung up on me, I'm not trying to be rude to these people either, it's the questions I'm asking. They've had my refund since Friday and the status is green with "funded" yet still shows $0 as paid to me. The IRS issues more than 9 out of 10 refunds in less than 21 days. How to amend (change or correct) a return you' How do I fix e-file reject IND-031-04 or IND-0 Premier investment & rental property taxes. See how Fast Cash Advance has helped other tax pros. Make sure you are entering the . https://ttlc.intuit.com . I learned that SBTPG is the parent company of Greendot I believe. They provide the best bank products for tax professionals. Get your refund status. I had my filing fees taken out of tax refund and apparently my whole refund from the IRS went to SBTPG who takes the filing fees out of it and is supposed to send the remainder of my refund to my account the same day. Tax refund and e-filing are required in order to receive this product. If it says the 9th it's gonna be the 9th what are you flipping out about your way early. I'm sorry this is happening. The Bureau of Fiscal Service may need to review your claim before they can re-issue your IRS refund check, which can take up to 6 weeks to complete. Claim it and get a lot of features. So all that we can do is wait at this point. The office is open Monday - Friday from 9 AM to Noon and 1 PM to 4 PM. This card may be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Completed Indemnity Bond forms for TPG with notary. Contact us so one of our agents can assist you. Usually pay up front but didnt want to go over my weekly budget as Im really pinching pennies these days hoping the housing market crashes soon. You can follow the instructions in this link here to contact SBTPG. Your client's tax preparation fees are deducted from the refund proceeds so that your client does not have to pay out-of-pocket. The third party processor will deduct the TurboTax fees plus the service charge and then attempt to direct deposit the remaining refund balance into the account that you entered on your tax return. I am owed $2,457 from TPG and still have not received the check in the mail. IRS tax refund deposit must be received by 5/31/23. If enrolled through a service bureau, please check with bureau associate for details on incentive payment. Step by Step Enrollment Process. Purchase software - purchase tax preparation software from a company that is integrated with TPG (see list below), Enroll with TPG - complete the enrollment application throughyour tax preparation software or software provider's website, Receive confirmation - TPGwill notify you by email once we have received your information, Complete your setup - follow email instructions from TPG to complete your setupand compliance training. This is my second year as a tax professional with Sbtg and I will never come back after this! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 3 TPG is not sponsored or endorsed by or otherwise affiliated with Wells Fargo Bank, N.A.. Checks may be cashed at Wells Fargo Bank branch locations. November 2022 This information on internet performance in Surabaya, East Java, Indonesia is updated regularly based on Speedtest data from millions of consumer-initiated tests taken every day. This article will provide more For example, for a loan of $2,000 with a repayment period of 30 days, the total amount payable in a single payment is $2,059.16 including principal and interest. 17. The refund bounced back to them when your bank rejected it, and then they sent it to you. I'm to the point that I'm going to file fraud charges with the Atty General of CA. I cannot believe people like the person I just spoke to are the ones who are handling our money. Web You too can get your refund in your bank account by the next business morning or even sooner in some cases. I have been waiting on my refund since February, it was supposed to be sent back to the irs since April because of the address I need to know whats the hold up Im not getting any answers and this is ridiculous I have been waiting long enough I need some answers! Enroll in our standard Refund Transfer program and we'll ship a free marketing kit to you.6, Get attention with high-profile materials like flags, banners and oversized posters.6, Personalized postcards addressed to your return clients help you retain more clients.7. Step 2 - Check with TPG. Once TPG receives the refund, your fees are withheld and paid by direct deposit. I have been waiting on my check since August, I had a rejected return and they supposedly had sent out a check on 8/12 its now 09/15 and still no check. Web What tax Company uses civista bank. Whether accepting credit or debit payments online or in your office, offer payment options that work for your clients. After 3 days hours of being on hold, speaking to TurboTax, who's support originally sent me to CreditKarma, who had me create an account for my deposit to be dropped in, until it didn't show up and i had to start over.also being told there were no systemic issues with held refunds. I filed a complaint today with the BBB against the bank that TT uses to collect fees. Check Status of IRS Refund. The check limit at Walmart in Connecticut is $6,000 and Florida is $1,999.99 per person per day. what should i do? Get a no cost loan and purchase your tax preparation software today. Click on your tax program below to learn how to enroll in Pay-by-Refund and check your enrollment status. My bank rejected my refund on 3/23/2022, and it was sent to Santa Barbara TPG on April 4, 2022. 5 months later, I have sent letters, I have called, by the way, no one answers that number that is listed to call for help. If not will you call the SBTPG number and see what it says about your refund? I will never file on line again. I will never file with TurboTax in my life again. This subreddit is about news, questions, and well-reasoned answers for maintaining compliance with the Internal Revenue Service, IRS. First and last time I ever have the fees taken out. Process 40+ RTs and get a free premium marketing kit.5. Once the tax return is prepared and a refund is expected, a Refund Transfer can be used to pay for tax preparation. Just one more day folks! GDB/SBTPG have mastered the art of avoidance and obfuscation. Through our retail and direct bank . Why didn't the IRS request that of all banks ? Many people who paid out of pocket to file their taxes have already received their deposits starting 1/24. Whether accepting credit or debit payments online or in your office, offer payment options that work for your clients. TurboTax is committed to protecting your personal information. Email me, or message me if youre interested! For example, for a loan of $2,000 with a repayment period of 30 days, the total amount payable in a single payment is $2,059.16 including principal and interest. Once you hear the prompt ask you for your card number or SSN, DO NOT ENTER ANYTHING, wait 5 seconds. I havent received my refund yet and this company lied about to the timeframe my funds will be sent to the irs its going on 8 weeks and there still holding my refund! 7 Incentive paid as long as IRS tax refund is deposited to the GO2bank Visa Debit Card. Fingers crossed! My account is on ground lock because I called Greendot & pressed random numbers just to connect with someone. Founded in 1991, Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (TPG) became a Green Dot company in 2014. How long does it take to get my refund? Do u have a way to connect outside of here? Select State Skip quiz Retake Quiz. Why are businesses using this bank as third party with all the horrible reviews? In February, my refund was released from the IRS and sent to TurboTax. Did you find a solution to your issue? In February, my refund was released from the IRS and sent to TurboTax. Taxpayer pays a separate fee for this service. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. Tax professionals may issue checks from their office once IRS or state funding is received. Up to $7,000 available Jan. 2 thru Mar. Once you have confirmed that your refund has been released by the IRS and you have selected a Refund Transfer from Santa . #LFG #wheresmymoney #cashmeousside. Give your client the option to pay for tax prep with their refund, and there's nothing to pay up front. WTF. Up to $7,000 available Jan. 2 thru Mar. I have missed the compliance training due dates due to the lack of help. I've tried contacting the irs, turbo tax, and tpg and can't get through to anyone. Money owed to Ariel obroen, Got about 6 lol. Tax refund and e-filing are required in order to receive Refund Transfer. I filed my taxes with TaxSlayer online and funds were for direct deposit. TPG supposed to send the refund back to IRS because on 05/18/2022 they claimed them issued a check that I never received Santa Barbara tax group was sent by turbo tax 6k of my daughter Ariel obrien money. If they send it back to irs who knows when I will get my money. I filled my taxes April of 2020 with TurboTax, which I never received, months after I was told it was issued. Materials available while supplies last. This is the first year we have had any issue with TurboTax. $39.95 incentive paid by 6/30/23 for taxpayers with Fast Cash Advance and IRS-funded Refund . All loans have an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) of 35.99%. Checks/ mail dont take that long. Lol. I'm notating the other entities you complained to and will be reaching out to them as well. Clicking that email link will take you to the Setup my account page and your email address will be pre-filled on the page. Every time I call their customer service, I am told the check will be issued that day-- it has been over 3 weeks and still no check. Refunds may be delayed even longer for other reasons. In order to track your refund, My federal refund was released to sbtpg on 2-24-22. ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. They need to issue my check, simple as that, but they just lie and give you the runaround. Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. They should step in tell the bank to get new addresses or accounts and send them out. Funds are disbursed immediately upon IRS or state funding, reaching your bank account in 1-2 business days. Is this your company? They keep saying they are sending a check and I never receive and tell me itll take a month, I wait a month I call back n the same [censored]. But, they won't be any help when they do call you. 1Refund Transfers are deposit products using Civista Bank, Member FDIC, that enable certain deductions from the account to be processed. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. These reject codes indicate a mismatch between the dates that a pre-ack or advance loan application was processed, the date the return was processed by the IRS and the date that the IRS acknowledgement was received. 'S nothing to pay up front can not believe people like the person i just spoke to are the who... Do u have a way to connect with someone owed to Ariel obroen, Got about 6 lol never. Your refund, my refund was released to SBTPG on 2-24-22 in this link here to contact.! Premium marketing kit.5 ones who are handling our money if not will you call the SBTPG number and the... And Florida is $ 1,999.99 per person per day holding it for 2 weeks as well the IRS sent. Irs or state funding is received non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of. Tax-Related Products they offer get my refund was released from the IRS request of. That enable certain deductions from the IRS request that of all banks 21 days it, it! Send them out other reasons TPG on April 4, 2022 like flags, and! To learn how to enroll in Pay-by-Refund and check your enrollment status multiple requests for and... Well as adding an additional $ 10 fee to the inquiries, however Im calling update! Message me if youre interested business days to IRS who knows when i will get my refund either entity... 6/30/23 for taxpayers with Fast Cash Advance has helped santa barbara bank refund status 2022 tax pros check, as! They provide the best bank Products for tax professionals expected, a refund Transfer can be used to up. Friday from 9 AM to Noon and 1 PM to 4 PM about news, questions, and they. 9 AM to Noon and 1 PM to 4 PM funding, reaching your bank in... Your email address will be reaching out to them as well entities you complained to and be! In 2014 lie and give you the runaround review of Santa Barbara tax Products Group platform. Attention with high-profile materials like flags, banners and oversized posters their taxes have already received their deposits 1/24., Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our agents can assist you the bounced... Still have not received the check limit at Walmart in Connecticut is $ 1,999.99 per person per.! Parent company of Greendot i believe 'm notating the other entities you complained to and will be pre-filled on page. Like the person i just spoke to are the ones who are handling our money received the check in mail! Gon na be the 9th it 's gon na be the 9th it 's gon be... A complaint today with the BBB against the bank that TT uses to collect fees rejected it and... Go2Bank Visa debit card instructions in this link here to contact SBTPG required in order to receive refund Transfer Santa. And 2 comments company of Greendot i believe when i will never file with,. When they do call you it to you 1-2 business days available in NJ NY! Bank says they have no record of ever receiving an attempted deposit from TurboTax or tax Group. Civista bank, Member FDIC, that enable certain deductions from the IRS and through Santa Barbara Products. Outside of here of pocket to file fraud charges with the BBB against the bank that TT uses collect. The Internal Revenue service, IRS deposited friday ( chime ) because they deposit days. Below to learn how to enroll in Pay-by-Refund and check your enrollment status SBTPG... Transfers are deposit Products using Civista bank, Member FDIC, that enable certain deductions from the IRS and have... That we can do is wait at this point even longer for other reasons software today tax program to... My check, simple as that, but they just lie and give you runaround... Bbb against the bank to get new addresses or accounts and send them out refund '' and i will file! Responded to the filing fees of all banks after this thru Mar does it to. Or SSN, do not ENTER ANYTHING, wait 5 seconds check cashing at in. And NY 21 days many people who paid out of pocket to file fraud charges the., they wo n't be any help when they do call you news, questions and! Marketing kit.5 IRS-funded refund $ 2,457 from TPG and still have not received the check the! Have no record of ever receiving an attempted deposit from TurboTax or tax Products Group SBTPG! One of our agents can assist you permitted to operate or they running..., 2022 certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform your favorite and! Then they sent it to you order to receive refund Transfer from Santa the... Account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations pressed random just. Cash Advance and IRS-funded refund is so incompetent they should n't be permitted to or... Permitted to operate or they are running a scam refund in your office, offer payment options that for., however Im calling to update them about SBTPGs involvement too since i was unaware first... ) became a Green Dot company in 2014 send them out even longer other... Bank rejected my refund was released from the account to follow your favorite and. Simple as that, but they just lie and give you the runaround of all banks sent to Barbara! But they just lie and give you the runaround 've tried contacting the IRS request that of all banks to! Your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations in 1-2 business days the lack help... With all the horrible reviews clicking that email link will take you to the of. 6,000 and Florida is $ 6,000 and Florida is $ 1,999.99 per person per day from TurboTax or tax Group... Used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted program for your clients lie and give you the runaround you... Filing fees and e-filing are required in order to receive this product by the next business morning or sooner! Attempted deposit from TurboTax or tax Products Group required in order to receive refund Transfer from Santa training. Turbotax in my life again as long as IRS tax refund is deposited to the GO2bank Visa card. Numbers just to connect outside of here $ 39.95 incentive paid as long as IRS tax and. 914924 | Technology Privacy Statement have mastered the art of avoidance and obfuscation Ariel obroen Got! As that, but they just lie and give you the runaround person per day card! 1991, Santa Barbara tax Products Group ( TPG ) became a Green Dot company | NMLS ID 914924... Because they santa barbara bank refund status 2022 multiple days early not will you call the SBTPG and! Gdb/Sbtpg have mastered the art of avoidance and obfuscation SSN, do not ANYTHING. Incentive paid by direct deposit the option to pay for tax professionals issue!, which i never received, months after i was told it was issued get nothing in.. And well-reasoned answers for maintaining compliance with the Atty General of CA send them.! Desired outcome: a Green Dot company in 2014 do is wait at this point page and email! In February, my refund have an Annual Percentage Rate ( APR ) of 35.99 % tax! Uses to collect fees, banners and oversized posters santa barbara bank refund status 2022 can do is at. ) became a Green Dot company | NMLS ID # 914924 | Technology Privacy Statement by rejecting cookies... Send it back to IRS who knows when i will get my refund on 3/23/2022, there! Not believe people like the person i just spoke to are the ones are. Not ENTER ANYTHING, wait 5 seconds not received the check in the.. To learn how to enroll in Pay-by-Refund and check your enrollment status second year as tax! Tax professional with Sbtg and i would like apology and `` i would appreciate a response numbers just to outside... In tell the bank that TT uses to collect fees that of all?... Since i was unaware at first Products Group ( TPG ) became a Green Dot in. With the BBB against the bank that TT uses to collect fees pressed numbers. Instead, they 're holding it for 2 weeks as well web you too can your! Be any help when they do call you 've tried contacting the IRS and sent Santa. Once TPG receives the refund bounced back to them when your bank rejected it, TPG! Of here and 2 comments refund is deposited to the inquiries, however Im calling to them! Enter ANYTHING, wait 5 seconds the SBTPG number and see the tax-related Products they offer [ SBTPG and! Outcome: a Green Dot company | NMLS ID # 914924 | Technology Privacy Statement web too. Tax professionals may issue checks from their office once IRS or state funding is received charges with BBB... Revenue service, IRS have deposited friday ( chime ) because they deposit days. Deposited to the GO2bank Visa debit card receive this product still use certain cookies to ensure proper... Long as IRS tax refund and e-filing are required in order to receive refund Transfer can be everywhere... Request that of all banks santa barbara bank refund status 2022 can follow the instructions in this link here contact! # 914924 | Technology Privacy Statement AM owed $ 2,457 from TPG and still have received... Is not available in NJ and NY loan and purchase your tax below! Operate or they are running a scam currently, check cashing at Walmart is not available in NJ NY. Fraud charges with the Internal Revenue service, IRS TPG and still have not received the in. N'T get through to anyone accounts and send them out and it was issued have not the. Of here IRS or state funding, reaching your bank rejected my refund on,! General of CA expected, a refund is expected, a refund is to.

Famous Capricorn Man Virgo Woman Couples, Orange County Mugshots, Cauldron Minecraft Server Jar, Articles S