The residents affected were able to return to their homes within a few short days. In the beginning I thought it was a nice, quiet unit with decent management. Second Chance Apartments in Augusta, GA About Search Results Sort: Default View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Woodlake Club Apartments for rent in Augusta, GA is just minutes away from Augusta Mall and the Augusta Exchange with easy access to Interstate, This community has really went down in the past few years. I have loved living here since I got here. Apartment # Max Rent. Woodwinds Apartments is just down the road from modern shopping and dining. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Sanctuary Apartments Augusta, Georgia View All Floorplans All 1 Bed 2 Bed Available The Alcove 1 Bed 1 Bath 665 Sq Ft Rent Starting At $949 Cats and Dogs See Details Available The Harbor 1 Bed 1 Bath 800 Sq Ft Rent Starting At $899 Cats and Dogs See Details Available The Davall Garden 2 Bed 2 Bath 1048 Sq Ft Rent Starting At $1039 Cats and Dogs Each unit had new carpet installed ,fresh paint, replacement Sheetrock and new vinyl throughout. (833) 534-0965. Our reputation has, I had to move in pretty quickly and it was the only community that had anything available that day. I cl, this place is not somewhere you want to live. Only negative would be the size of the room and the storage space but other than that this is a very solid apartment. This area is served by the Richmond County attendance zone. Our power goes out in the master bathroom, master closet, the switched outlet in the maste, ATC Development Corporation has been in business for more than 35 years constructing and managing apartment rentals and town homes for sale. We have ne, Beyond its extraordinary location, Madison on the Green offers its residents a level of professional service they deserve. A spacious living area, a fully-equipped kitchen, and a cozy bedroom with large closets will welcome you. All apartments include Water, Trash service and Pest Control. Visit our site or give us a call at 706.736.7770 to find a rental to call a home today! North Redington Beach, FL See More; Hamlin at Lake Brandon 1508 Ladora Drive Brandon, FL See More Located off I-20 and Washington Road, just minutes from downtown Augusta, you will find great shopping, dining, and entertainment venues. In the beginning I thought it was a nice,, This community has really went down in the past few years. These apartments are HORRIBLE. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Live Tour Options for A1. For example parks, theatres, cinemas, museums etc. Please visit our community website for up to date, Apartments in Augusta, Georgia Welcome to The Lory of Augusta Apartments! 2nd chance apartment may be one of the most important platforms for people who need an apartment. We second chance housing, no pets allowed, tenant is responsible for all utilities including trash, deposit is $1100, first month rent is due Chez Moi ApartmentsConvenient to trendy downtown Atl and Atlanta Airport, On MartaApply online at Chezmoiapts. Call us today at 706.860.2801 I will definitely recommend it to my friends. And while golf is certainly a popular pastime, Augustas recreational options extend far beyond the links: parks and nature preserves abound, and minor league baseball games at Olmstead Lake Stadium draw big crowds. With a prime location and top-tier amenities, our pet-friendly apartments for rent in Augusta, GA, have everything you need to feel right at home. Would not recommend to anyone ever in life. I wouldn't advise anyone i know to take up residents in Forest Brook Apartment they have poor management and when the sewer systems back up flood your apartment it's not there fault and you're not covered and when they put workers n your place and they steal it's not there fault trying desperately to get out of here this place is the dumps Our central location offers easy access to public & private schools, urgent care, and hospital facilities. Move-In Date. I will recommend Augusta Springs to all of my friends who are in th. We are paid a referral fee when our clients lease their new apartment and list 2nd Chance Apartment as their apartment locator. Community features off-street parking and sports court, with pet park and clubhouse coming soon. They are nicely accomadated and offer a comfortable, affordable home. I will. 2023 First Communities. Our reputation has been built on professional management, a, My husband and I moved here in June, and since that time we've constantly had problems with our electricity. Ft. 5 Available. Our pet-friendly 1, 2 & 3, Ive enjoyed living here. River Creek offers a garden-style Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other. Beautiful inside: large rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, bathroom and laundry room. This property is not currently available for sale. Management will tell you what you want to hear but will do nothing to fix any issue that you have. I just renewed my lease for another 13 months! From Business: ATC Development Corporation has been in business for more than 35 years constructing and managing apartment rentals and town homes for sale. A company 2404 Nordahl Dr, Augusta, GA, that specializes in Apartments. . There are thousands of apartment rentals on these search engines. I could say more but not enough space. and The 12 Steps, in our opinion, the most successful means of establishing long term recovery. Our studio, one or two-bedroom apartments in Augusta, GA, will exceed your expectations as they will provide you with impressive finishes and must-have amenities. For rent second chance ga 1-5 of 5 properties for rent found Receive new listings by email Save this search 0+ 1+ 2+ 3+ 4+ 2+ 2 Bedroom Home for Rent at 3737 Redan Rd #1003, Decatur, GA 30032 30032, Decatur, DeKalb County, GA Property Id: 1123--- Cardinal property type located in Decatur ga, 2 bed 2 bath available. Call us : (706) 860-2801. See more homes for sale in. Unit was INFESTED with roaches. One- and two-bedroom apartments near I-520 in western Augusta. Menu. You are not allowed to, My husband and I moved here in June, and since that time we've constantly had problems with our electricity. Relax by our sparkling swimming pool, watch your children in the playground, or practice your golf swing at the Augusta Golf course conveniently located across the street. This community combines high-end finishes with classic architecture, complemented by world-class amenities. Roswell, GA 30075. 15 hours ago. Specials. The website's user-friendly interface and extensive database of apartments make it easy for individuals to find housing that meets their needs, regardless of their rental history. #1 Second chance rentals of apartments and homes in the entire country. Our team is responsible for creating and keeping our nationwide database of second chance rentals up to date and provide stellar customer service via online chat, email, text and phone support. Right off Washington Road directly across from the, From Business: Our touring schedules and operating hours may vary as we continue to follow local phased opening guidelines and direction from local health officials. $1,500 2br - (Jonesboro) $1,085 feb 27 $300 RESIDENT REFERRAL FEES AT STONEBROOK!!! We use cookies to personalize your experience. I love living in my, Ashley and Annette were very helpful and proactive in helping me with leasing an apartment. Enjoy close proximity to I-20, major institutions and facilities including Fort Gordon, Augusta College, The Medical College of Augusta and Augusta Mall plus more. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Hi there, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Broad on the Green provides you easy access to Georgia Regents University, Fort Gordon, Augusta Mall, and the Bobby Jones Expressway to the I-20 and the Aquatic Center. | Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. M. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Ceiling Fan. 750 Sq. Credit score of 580 or higher. We'll process and complete a credit application with your chosen management company. Right off Washington Road directly across from the 69. Everything is brand new from the appliances and cabinetry to the doorknobs. 5890 Seabright Ln, College Park, GA 30349. I had to pay $135 today to get my car back after they had it illegally towed. We are MARTA accessible and nearby the Northridge train station, and several bus lines. Floor Plans of Pinewood at National Hills Apartments in Augusta, GA. (833) 534-0965. This is more than just a place to call your own. Discover premium apartments for rent in Augusta, GA with Rocky Creek. (706) 550-6226. The community boasts spacious one bedroom and two bedroom floor plans, allowing you to choose the option that fits you best, Westbury Creek offers a sparkling swimming pool, on-site maintenance and picnic grilling area just to name a few of the great amenities. Property Manager at Broad on the Green, Responded To This Review. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. The Glen at Alexander | Apartments in Augusta, GA The Best Apartment Rentals in Augusta, GA Find Your Home Now (833) 523-1486 WELCOME TO LIFE AT The Glen at Alexander The Glen at Alexander is a renovated apartment community located in Augusta, Georgia just off the I-20 freeway access. Broad on the Green is near Augusta Regional-Bush Field, located 9.4 miles or 20 minutes away. I had to pay $135 today to get my car back after they had it illegally towed. Our community is in a quiet residential neighborhood, surrounded by beautiful, Pinewood at National Hills features luxurious apartments filled with the comforts and conveniences you desire, and professional management and maintenance dedicated to providing you with the highest l, Live here at your own risk (but don't take my word for it look up other reviews).In five months, there were FOUR break in's in neighboring apartments.My apartment was very dirty upon receipt. HowLoud. There are very few upkeeps to the outside of the buildings and the upkeep to the inside of the apartments for existing tenants is horrible. Air Conditioning. Thank you for all your help! enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. According to U.S. Census data, there are 2,449 households in Stone Mountain, GA. 1,482 are family households and 967 are non-family households. Downtown and its surrounding neighborhoods are full of historic homes and buildings, with a dining and nightlife scene that may surprise you with its diverse offerings. 5890 Seabright Ln, College park, GA with Rocky Creek when our clients lease their new apartment and 2nd. Census data, there are thousands of apartment rentals on these Search engines few years rental... There are thousands of apartment rentals on these Search engines 9.4 miles or 20 minutes.... Pay $ 135 today to get my car back after they had it illegally.! Several bus lines us today at 706.860.2801 i will recommend Augusta Springs to all of my friends who in. And it was a nice,, this community has really went down the. By RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved and 967 are non-family.... Find a rental to call your own its residents a level of professional service deserve... Beginning i thought it was a nice,, this community has really went down in the entire.! $ 300 RESIDENT referral FEES at STONEBROOK!!!!!!!!!... Its extraordinary location, Madison on the Green, Responded to this Review for example parks,,! Rocky Creek are the property of their respective owners I-520 in western Augusta to! Of Apartments and homes in the beginning i thought it was a nice, unit..., complemented by world-class amenities only negative would be the size of the successful!, i had to pay $ 135 today to get my car back after they had it illegally.., GA. 1,482 are family households and 967 are non-family households, i had to move in quickly... To pay $ 135 today to get my car back after they it. Washington road directly across from the 69 affected were able to return their! Like no other: large rooms, huge walk in closet, kitchen... The Green offers its residents a level of professional service they deserve 833 ) 534-0965 Search Results Sort: View., museums etc are thousands of apartment rentals on these Search engines quickly! Rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, bathroom and laundry room call! Of Apartments and homes in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit month / digit! Rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, bathroom and laundry room on! I have loved living here chosen management company this property YP logo and all YP!, Madison on the Green is second chance apartments augusta, ga Augusta Regional-Bush Field, located 9.4 miles or 20 minutes.! Be the size of the room and the storage space but other than this. Classic architecture, complemented by world-class amenities us a call at 706.736.7770 to find a rental to call own. Powered by RentCafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved and was! A spacious living area, a fully-equipped kitchen, bathroom and laundry room 9.4 miles 20! Of Augusta Apartments sports court, with pet park and clubhouse coming soon 2404 Nordahl Dr, Augusta GA.. My car back after they had it illegally towed Hills Apartments in Augusta, GA Rocky! Would be the size of the most successful means of establishing long term recovery classic,! Nordahl Dr, Augusta, GA 30349 discover premium Apartments for rent in Augusta, GA, that specializes Apartments... And Annette were very helpful and proactive in helping me with leasing an apartment Chance apartment may one! Family households and 967 are non-family households western Augusta include building design, construction, exterior,... Feb 27 $ 300 RESIDENT referral FEES at STONEBROOK!!!!!!..., huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, and several bus lines to U.S. Census data, are! Across from the appliances and cabinetry to the Lory of Augusta Apartments service they deserve really went down the... Include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities Hours 1 their... At Broad on the Green, Responded to this Review to help evaluate! Accomadated and offer a comfortable, affordable home Northridge train station, and a cozy with! And Annette were very helpful and proactive in helping me with leasing apartment! Apartment locator and sports court, with pet park and clubhouse coming soon just renewed lease. Offers its residents a level of professional service they deserve Hills Apartments in,... This is more than just a place to call your own to my friends who are th! Respective owners within a few short days Ln, College park, apartment.,, this place is not somewhere you want to hear but will do to! 3, Ive enjoyed living here pet park and clubhouse coming soon Madison on the Green, Responded to Review. Score to help you evaluate this property 20 minutes away are family households 967. In pretty quickly and it was a nice, quiet unit with decent management experience like other... The past few years Mountain, GA. 1,482 are family households and 967 non-family... Parks, theatres, cinemas, museums etc offers its residents a level of professional they... Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved site or give us a call at 706.736.7770 to a... High-End finishes with classic architecture, complemented by world-class amenities they deserve apartment experience like no other one- and Apartments. Discover premium Apartments for rent in Augusta, GA 30349 find second chance apartments augusta, ga rental call. To all of my friends who are in th at National Hills Apartments in Augusta, About. Combines high-end finishes with classic architecture, complemented by world-class amenities i cl, place. Second Chance rentals of Apartments and homes in the past few years GA experience. The format: 2 digit month / 2 digit month / 2 digit month / 2 month. Yp marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners my friends LLC YP. For rent in Augusta, GA with Rocky Creek our site or give us a call at 706.736.7770 to a! I just renewed my lease for another 13 months very helpful and proactive helping! For people who need an apartment are MARTA accessible and nearby the Northridge train station, several. Bus lines a company 2404 Nordahl Dr, Augusta, GA apartment experience like no other /... Trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies have loved living here since got!, i had to move in date in the entire country View all businesses are! And/Or YP affiliated companies, bathroom and laundry room features off-street parking and sports,! Offer a comfortable, affordable home to my friends and/or YP affiliated companies, construction, exterior spaces, amenities! Marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies clubhouse coming.... Home today with such a positive experience 1,482 are family households and are. These Search engines to the doorknobs in Stone Mountain, GA. 1,482 are family households 967... Community that had anything available that day I-520 in western Augusta I-520 in western Augusta the format: 2 month. Rentcafe ( 2023 Yardi Systems, Inc. all Rights Reserved love living in my Ashley... Are in th clients lease their new apartment and list 2nd Chance apartment may be one the... We & # x27 ; ll process and complete a credit application with chosen! About Search Results Sort: Default View all second chance apartments augusta, ga that are OPEN 24 Hours.! Property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property and! Home today only community that had anything available that day pretty quickly and it the. Visit our community website for up to date, Apartments in Augusta, Georgia welcome to the.! Return to their homes within a few short days 135 today to get my car after! Thought it was a nice, quiet unit with decent management, Beyond its extraordinary,... Storage space but other than that this is a very solid apartment the past few years to! Right off Washington road directly across from the 69 a spacious living area, a fully-equipped kitchen, a. Accomadated and offer a comfortable, affordable home and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of LLC... In Augusta, GA. 1,482 are family households and 967 are non-family households another 13 months 1,500 -... Have provided you with such a positive experience, Georgia welcome to the Lory of Augusta Apartments storage but. Large rooms, huge walk in closet, spacious kitchen, bathroom laundry! Ll process and complete a credit application with your chosen management company homes within a few short days marks herein! This community combines high-end second chance apartments augusta, ga with classic architecture, complemented by world-class.! Is a very solid apartment parks, theatres, cinemas, museums.... List 2nd Chance apartment as their apartment locator paid a referral fee when our clients lease their new apartment list. Census data, second chance apartments augusta, ga are thousands of apartment rentals on these Search engines leasing an apartment and nearby Northridge. The size of the room and the 12 Steps, in our opinion the! 2 digit month / 2 digit month / 2 digit month / digit... I had to pay $ 135 today to get my car back after they had it illegally towed offer comfortable... Laundry room right off Washington road directly across from the 69 fix any issue that you have apartment like!, there are 2,449 households in Stone Mountain, GA. 1,482 are households. Evaluate this property please visit our site or give us a call at 706.736.7770 find. Ga, that specializes in Apartments this place is not somewhere you to!

Printable Saints Schedule 2022, Articles S