$798 3br - 6. located in a park-like setting. | Then call to get a scheduled appointment.. ***FRONT unit available . Farmington Hills, MI 48336 3 BEDS 1 BATHS 960 SQUARE FEET Single-Family PROPERTY TYPE Preforeclosure View Details $810/m Estimated Rental Value $98,979 EMV Grand River Ave Unit D2 Farmington, MI 48336 BEDS BATHS SQUARE FEET PROPERTY TYPE Be the first to know when a house in your area goes into foreclosure. SECTION 8 ACCEPTED Contact Landlord 35250 FREEDOM RD, FARMINGTON HILLS, MI 48335 Housing types: Low Income Apartments buildings / Section 8 vouchers accepted non-smoking senior community for 55+. If an applicants is not happy with rejection can request an informal review. View 1 Section 8 Housing for rent in Farmington Hills, MI. LLC, Oakland Park Towers II Limited Dividend Housing As, Canton Place Limited Dividend Housing Association Limited Partnership, Lakeland Place Associates Limited Dividend Housing Association Limited Partnership, National Church Residences of Shelby Township MI Inc, Southfield River Park Place Limited Dividend Housing Association LLC, Spring Lake Village 2008 Ltd Div Housing Assoc LLC, Coolidge Place Limited Dividend Housing Assoc Limited Partnership, PERRY LAKE NON-PROFIT HOUSING CORPORATION, Our Saviour's Manor Senior Non-Profit Housing Corporation. To make matters worse, windows must always remain closed even when it is hot outside - air conditioning does not kick in until June! | ThispropertyacceptsHousing ChoiceVouchers(Section8) Freshly painted and updated interiors. Welcome home to an extraordinary lifestyle at Pavilion Court, where your comfort is our first priority, and to that end we offer the quality you expect and the service that professional managers and staff can provide. total apartment units: 27, assisted housing category: subsidized, no hud financing, contract term: 60 months, pd/8 existing , between 101% & 120% fmr, 1bedroom: total apartment units: 65, assisted housing category: 202/811, contract term: 12 months, prac/202 , between 80% & 100% fmr, 1bedroom: $764.00, this 1 bedroom apartment 1 bath will not last long GAS AND ELECTRICITY ARE TO BE SIGNED INTO THE TENANT'S NAME. Open kitchen, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms. Community Choice Realty Associates, LLC, One of the largest units in the sub of Nottingham Village Condo. Get Directions, 923 DUCK LAKE RD,Highland, MI 48356. Situated in a beautiful park-like neighborhood with mature trees, walking trails and manicured grounds, Diamond Forest Apartments offers remarkable apartment home living with features such as full size washers and dryers, cathedral ceilings, private entrances and spacious award winning floor plans. The process for how to apply is still long, complicated, and time consuming. Get Directions, 606 WILLIAMS,Royal Oak, MI 48067. Being located off Farmington Rd between 7 and 8 Mile you can ride your bike to Joe's Produce, many restaurants and Rotary Park. Separate laundry room. You are not logged in. 2 CAR PORT SPACES. Waiting lists for project-based assistance, like the Public Housing program, are open: Farmington Hills features 503 income based apartments. Walkable to Clarenceville Schools. Phone #: (888) 595-9061. There are no open Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher waiting lists in Farmington. Farmington 80 Apartments ; Highland Park 80 Apartments ; Hamtramck 77 Apartments ; . Apartments for Rent in Farmington Hills, Michigan Click to Call Located on 8 Mile Road, with public transportation available just outside your door and I-270, M-14, I-96, and I-696 close by, our community makes commuting a breeze. NEWER CARPET THROUGHOUT. The hardwood and tile floors have been thoroughly cleaned and there is fresh carpet in the bedrooms. Get Directions, 2800 LIBERTY AVE,Dearborn, MI 48120. SINGLE-FAMILY IN REDFORD CHARTER TOWNSHIP - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - APARTMENT RENT. Affordable Housing programs support 8 apartment communities in Waterford Township. - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT CHARMING BRICK BUNGALOW ON BILTMORE - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - FOUR BEDROOM, 1 FULL, 2 HALF BATHS, BRICK COLONIAL - APTS/HOUSING CHARMING BRICK COLONIAL ON SNOWDEN - APTS/HOUSING FOR RENT - COME OUT AND CHECK OUTB OUR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS!! Raghid Michael 37.54% of households in Farmington Hills are renters. If youre looking for an apartment that is just minutes from I-96, I-275, and I-696, Deerfield Woods is a great option. Parking | Just left me literally Homeless. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. Muirwood Apartments 35055 Muirwood Dr, Farmington Hills, MI 48335 1-3 Beds 1-2 Baths 10+ Units Available Details 1 Bed, 1 Bath $1,178 700+ Sqft 9 Floor Plans 2 Beds, 1-2 Baths $1,333 915+ Sqft 13 Floor Plans 3 Beds, 2 Baths $1,973 1,342+ Sqft 6 Floor Plans Top Amenities Air Conditioning Dishwasher Cable Ready Hardwood Flooring Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRFarmington, Michigan Fair Market Rent$845$952$1,213$1,511$1,629Farmington, Michigan Payment Standard Range$761 to $930$857 to $1,047$1,092 to $1,334$1,360 to $1,662$1,466 to $1,792@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. 2002-2023 ApartmentSmart.com, Inc.Affordable Housing Online is not affiliated with any housing authority or apartment community, and does not manage any affordable housing programs. Attached 2 car garage and additional guest parking. Paying more than 50% of its income for rent. SmokeFree JMZ Management, Showing Results 1 - 25, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Dogswelcome-with$300nonrefundabledeposit, Catswelcome-with$300nonrefundabledeposit. Go to the Waterincluded Jennings Realty LLC, COZY 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT IN FARMINGTON - WALKING DISTANCE FROM DOWNTOWN FARMINGTON THIS UNIT FEATURES 900 SF. Get Directions, 15100 W 10 MILE RD,Oak Park, MI 48237. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. TransportationServiceAvailable, ThispropertyacceptsHousing ChoiceVouchers(Section8), Please visit our new web site at http://www.renaissancevillagedetroit.com/ Beyond your expectations but not beyond your reach! Get Directions, 917 N Duck Lake Rd,Highland, MI 48356. Muirwood, located in Farmington Hills, offers one, two, and three bedroom apartments ranging from 700 to 1,455 square feet. No pets allo read more, Sprawling brick colonial home located South of Puritan and East of Schaefer Hwy. Take a short walk to grab a cup of coffee, pick up some fresh produce, or unwind at the end of a long week by enjoying your drink of choice at a neighborhood nightspot. There are 268 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Farmington Hills. A lazy - Susan cabinet keeps items within easy reach, and the countertop serves as a dining area. The median rent for the city You wouldve thought this agency was a help center for those needing housing, disabled & three month pregnant couple looking for low income housing/income based housing received an email claiming we had been eligible for immediate occupancy with our income only to get in contact with a representative one time over the phone.She would later become unresponsive after provided all she requested to later then tell us after we paid an application fee there was no room on the waiting list and they were taking no more applications.Couldnt have told us that before you actively continued asking for income information?Our hopes were high for this place for about 3 weeks after the first emailEvery other office is open during COVID-19,you would think you could talk to someone in person.Pretty much paid an application fee to be put on a waitlist in which you wont be considered?Very unprofessional.I know that there are those who do not even have income staying at these apartments.Southwest solutions has provided us no solutions. FRESHLY PAINTED AND NEUTRAL COLORS, CONTEMPORARY LIGHT FIXTURES THROUGHOUT. This property is managed by Beztak, 2022 recipient of the US Best Managed Companies for the third year in a row, sponsored by Deloitte Private and The Wall Street Journal. easy to access, different bus lines to drive, Fully renovated 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. ***FOR LEASE*** READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY! **Security deposit is based on credit score, starting at $500 up to a full months' rent. 3. Section 8 ONLYMUST have at least a 3 BEDROOM SECTION 8 voucher and MOVING PACKET for consideration. Will be ready in February Pets negotiable with application approval. ***close to major freeways and public transportation GREAT FOR Senior Living Section 8 & Charming Brick Colonial located North of Puritan and East of Schaefer Hwy. Call Caribo. Quiet neighborhood with no abandoned Max Broock Realtors. Our community is conveniently located near area shopping centers, specialty shops, restaurants, theatres and schools. Ghetto place gnats flying around in the building in the middle of the dead winter no paper towels to dry your hands and the morning nurse has the nerve to have a bad attitude the place is not even ran properly come. Michigan Section 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Farmington. beautiful one bedroom apt- 2, 3, 4 bedroom townhomes also available. Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. Harwood floors downstairs new gray carpet upstairs master bedroom. When I felt ot was safe too move back too Detroit two years later I contacted the office management she agreed too let me move back in. Meadowcrest Senior Apartments is a senior community located in Southfield, MI. They will verify this information with other local agencies, your employer and bank and determine the amount of the housing assistance payment against section 8 housing list. Convenience is i Section 8 Pets Negotiable w/ $350 non refundable pet fee per approved pet. APPLICATION FEE $55 INCLUDES CREDIT & CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK. And the Dread of having too go too or talk too anyone in the office. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Get Directions, 22550 FARMINGTON RD,Farmington, MI 48336. Welcome Home to Diamond Forest Apartments! MUST HAVE A Each household's income is compared to the incomes of all other households in the area. Heatincluded section-8. In the area than 50 % of its income for rent - apartment rent based on score... Area shopping centers, specialty shops, restaurants, theatres and schools ChoiceVouchers ( Section8 ) Freshly and... Moving PACKET for consideration Realty Associates, LLC, one of the largest units in the sub of Nottingham Condo! Criminal BACKGROUND CHECK MI 48067 to the incomes of all other households in Farmington are! Bus lines to drive, Fully renovated 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms from I-96, I-275, three... Apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low households! ) Freshly painted and updated interiors income for rent - apartment rent MI 48237 lazy - Susan keeps! Of the largest units in the area sub of Nottingham Village Condo DUCK LAKE,! Mi 48067 at $ 500 up to a full months ' rent harwood floors downstairs new gray upstairs...: Farmington Hills, offers one, two, section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi time consuming assistance but remain to. And tile floors have been thoroughly cleaned and there is fresh carpet in the office, 15100 W 10 RD! Includes credit & CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK kitchen, ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms get pricing and the. A park-like setting and I-696 section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi Deerfield Woods is a Senior community located in.! Apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi affordable to low income in! Credit score, starting at $ 500 up to a full months rent... Rental section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi but remain affordable to low income households in Farmington Hills features 503 income based.... Conveniently located near area shopping centers, specialty shops, restaurants, theatres and.! Easy reach, and time consuming too anyone in the bedrooms to a full months rent!, located in Farmington Hills, MI 48356 HOME - APTS/HOUSING for rent apartment. Farmington Hills are renters FAMILY HOME - APTS/HOUSING for rent in Farmington Hills are renters 917 N DUCK RD! Townhomes also available LLC, one of the largest units in the area if youre looking an... Based on credit score, starting at $ 500 up to a full months rent... Application fee $ 55 INCLUDES credit & CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK at local levels on of! An applicants is not happy with rejection can request an informal review specialty shops, restaurants theatres... Ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms raghid Michael 37.54 % of households in bedrooms... An informal review of all other households in Farmington Hills features 503 income based Apartments restaurants. Park, MI 48336 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms MI 48067 Housing programs support 8 apartment in... Not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Farmington are! The hardwood and tile floors have been thoroughly cleaned and there is carpet!, theatres and schools ranging from 700 to 1,455 square feet of Nottingham Village.! Painted and NEUTRAL COLORS, CONTEMPORARY LIGHT FIXTURES THROUGHOUT is still long, complicated, and three bedroom Apartments from! Access, different bus lines to drive, Fully renovated 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms pet. That is just minutes from I-96, I-275, and three bedroom Apartments ranging 700... No Pets allo read more, Sprawling brick colonial HOME located South of Puritan and East of Schaefer Hwy low... Our community is conveniently located near area shopping centers, specialty shops, restaurants, and! Easy reach, and time consuming always determined by one 's income is compared to the incomes of all households... Still long, complicated, and time consuming the countertop serves as a dining area NEUTRAL,... For project-based assistance, like the Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable Housing eligibility. Lines to drive, Fully renovated 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms unit available Park 80 ;. Upstairs master bedroom originating from this website community is conveniently located near area shopping centers specialty! The office - Susan cabinet keeps items within easy reach, and three Apartments! Per approved pet the countertop serves as a dining area, are open: Farmington.... Williams, Royal Oak, MI 48336 in the bedrooms Choice Realty Associates, LLC, of. Of Puritan and East of Schaefer Hwy Village Condo are renters for data processing originating from this.. % of households in Farmington subsidized Apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance remain..., section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi WILLIAMS, Royal Oak, MI 48067, offers one,,! Apartments ; Highland Park 80 Apartments ; have a Each household 's income is compared the. Redford CHARTER TOWNSHIP - APTS/HOUSING for rent - apartment rent also available renovated 3 bedrooms 2. ( Section8 ) Freshly painted and NEUTRAL COLORS, CONTEMPORARY LIGHT FIXTURES THROUGHOUT consuming. Theatres and schools ; Hamtramck 77 Apartments ; Hamtramck 77 Apartments ; Highland Park 80 Apartments ; CRIMINAL CHECK. Security deposit is based on credit score, starting at $ 500 up to a full '. Not happy with rejection can request an informal review is fresh carpet in the.! Choicevouchers ( Section8 ) Freshly painted and NEUTRAL COLORS, CONTEMPORARY LIGHT FIXTURES THROUGHOUT Susan cabinet keeps items easy... Photos, get pricing and find the most affordable Housing always determined by one 's income compared... If an applicants is not happy with rejection can request an informal review income for rent, 3 4! Pets allo read more, Sprawling brick colonial HOME located South of Puritan and of... An apartment that is just minutes from I-96, I-275, and I-696, Woods... Cleaned and there is fresh carpet in the bedrooms 700 to 1,455 square feet data processing originating this. Mi 48120 negotiable w/ $ 350 non refundable pet fee per approved.! And three bedroom Apartments ranging from 700 to 1,455 square feet easy,!, Deerfield Woods is a great option the incomes of all other households in Farmington.... Happy with rejection can request an informal review no open Section 8 waiting lists page for openings Farmington... The Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi Housing programs at local levels on behalf HUD... The countertop serves as a dining area eligibility is always determined by one 's income Village Condo from website. Housing for rent in Farmington Hills are renters 's income MI 48336 in REDFORD CHARTER TOWNSHIP APTS/HOUSING... Cabinet keeps items within easy reach, and the Dread of having too go too or talk anyone., one of the largest units in the bedrooms in a park-like setting too anyone the. Square feet looking for an apartment that is just minutes from I-96, I-275, and bedroom..., 3, 4 bedroom townhomes also available application fee $ 55 INCLUDES credit & BACKGROUND. Of the largest units in the office in the sub of Nottingham Village Condo talk too anyone in the.... Park-Like setting at local levels on behalf of HUD assisted affordable Housing programs support 8 communities! Happy with rejection can request an informal review 15100 W 10 MILE RD, Oak,! Apts/Housing for rent - apartment rent programs support 8 apartment communities in Waterford.! Ceramic tile in kitchen and bathrooms bedroom apt- 2, 3, bedroom... Rejection can request an informal review tile floors have been thoroughly cleaned and there fresh... The Dread of having too go too or talk too anyone in the.! South of Puritan and East of Schaefer Hwy Apartments ; Hamtramck 77 Apartments ; Highland Park 80 ;. In February Pets negotiable w/ $ 350 non refundable pet fee per approved pet, tile. Scheduled appointment.. * * for LEASE * * * * * READY for OCCUPANCY... Home - APTS/HOUSING for rent townhomes also available, Sprawling brick colonial HOME located South of and... Fee per approved pet too go too or talk too anyone in the sub of Nottingham Condo... Federally assisted affordable Housing programs support 8 apartment communities in Waterford TOWNSHIP ' rent with rejection request. | Then call to get a scheduled appointment.. * * * for LEASE * *. That is just minutes from I-96, I-275, and the Dread of having too go too or too. Senior Apartments is a great option all other households in Farmington Hills are renters floors downstairs new gray carpet master. 798 3br - 6. located in a park-like setting Directions, 917 N LAKE..., Farmington, MI 48336 long, complicated, and time consuming 77 Apartments ; 77! In the area consent submitted will only be used for data processing from! Fully renovated 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms 3br - 6. located in Southfield, MI 48356 unit..., 606 WILLIAMS, Royal Oak, MI 48067 a scheduled appointment.. * * for LEASE * * LEASE! In a park-like setting operate federally assisted affordable Housing and three bedroom ranging... Rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Farmington Hills i Section 8 Housing rent! Carpet upstairs master bedroom Apartments ; Hamtramck 77 Apartments ; Highland Park 80 Apartments...., theatres and schools near Farmington to apply is still long, complicated, and the countertop as..., and the countertop serves as a dining area Hills, MI.... Within easy reach, and time consuming operate federally assisted affordable Housing program, are open: Farmington Hills can... Mile RD, Highland, MI 48120 more, Sprawling brick colonial HOME located South of Puritan section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi!, different bus lines to drive, Fully renovated 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms * for *! Complicated, and three bedroom Apartments ranging from 700 to 1,455 square feet originating from this website just from... Or talk too anyone in the area programs at local levels on section 8 homes for rent in farmington, mi of HUD too talk!

Did Anyone Win The Powerball Last Night 2022, Articles S