If still a problem, must consider different irons. Save 2. 69 yr old golfer with 6 handicap and I have just purchased these irons. USE CODE LOVE5 AT CHECKOUT TO GET AN EXTRA 5% OFF! NOW AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos! The Sim are going to be excellent for mid handicappers. Dan: Lovely looking- a stylish, sleek, compact head. After some reading, I purchased The M2 4 - PW irons from the local PGA Superstore here in Irvine, CA. He is also responsible for all content on irons and golf tech, including distance measuring devices and launch monitors. In short, this should be your first iron club from TaylorMade if you want to know what premium feels like. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3 product ratings Expand: Ratings. This clubs speed pocket technology comes from its slightly longer shaft, which makes a massive difference. Labeled distance, height and forgiveness, the M2 is intended to give the complete performance package with top forgiveness, distance, a high launch and a low center of gravity. The M2 irons give golfers the complete performance package with low CG, Speed Pocket technology, and Geocoustic engineeringits our most technologically advanced distance iron. Ok thank you I had this feeling but a quick google couldnt tell me if they were gone or if maybe they were only on 6 and up. The TaylorMade M5 and M6 irons debuted in 2019, ending the reign of TaylorMade M Family irons. I have the "newer" version and love them. This post may contain affiliate links. Upload or insert images from URL. The shorter irons and wedges revert to a more traditional cavity back design with a cavity that closes in, until you get to the sand iron, which looks more like a cavity back/blade hybrid. M28SETS gSt9v TAYLORMADE) M2 6 #5#9/> . The 2019 models would be the M6s? Each technology listed below works together to produce more distance, a higher launch angle with less spin, better forgiveness, and improved overall consistency with every swing. I'll keep it brief and simple, amazing, not a better set of irons out there. Didnt want to love these as they were simply going to be an interim set until the G400s showed. The sim max is more forgiving for high handicappers and the Sim Max Os is more offset for anybody how needs maximum forgiveness and also offset to correct any slicing. In all fairness to TM at this point I have not contacted them because its Saturday and apparently they keep bankers hours. The Irons are deeply undercut with tungsten weighting for low COG, excellent turf interaction and easy launching. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "af06aa74b5c71aaa06d03ddda672fb3b" );document.getElementById("i59f7f13e4").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); A relevant ad is run on the sidebar in order to support the upkeep of Golfstead. 2. They have a springy feel off the face with enough feedback on the strike, theyre not hard like game improver irons can be. So if you are a low handicap player, its safe to say you wont get much use out of either of these sets. This clubs forgiveness is enough to land 70% accurate shots,and we did not face any problems on sandy fields during the review of Iron clubs by TaylorMade. TaylorMade have also added face slots into the 2017 M2 irons to improve the performance on off-centre hits. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Iron golf clubs have been used in golf for decades. 'Same but different' from TaylorMade's Stealth update, Larger inverted cone maximises sweet spot for more forgiveness, Purflex offers more distance than ever in a forgiving Ping package, Cobra pursue new levels of speed and distance with Aerojet irons, Unconventional iron design aims to help you enjoy your golf, Sleek players irons feature 5-Step forging for better performance, Including the GT Max with moveable weight technology, TM's 'High Draw' offering looks great and performs on the course, horny mature is having great time in yttaly's casting, dark haired beauty with big natural boobs" jerk off challenge, she knows how to jump up and down on thick cock, REAX HL 88 by FST (Steel), M2 REAX (Graphite). It is engineered carefully to provide maximum control over the ball, and its low center of gravity allows more control of the wrist while swinging. In a practical sense, this does help the player with launch. Distance control is also great; consistent hits produce consistent results, and shots typically have no trouble holding greens. The heads on the M2 clubs are smaller and more compact than traditional Game Improvement Irons and they are built for distance more than forgiveness. The TaylorMade M2 iron's Speed Pocket aids the high flight TaylorMade say the reason they've done this is because of the ultra-low CG position within the head that increases launch, and therefore a lower loft is required to create playable trajectories. We have been using this club for a little over 3 years now, and there has been no tight competitor for its smooth shots and satisfying sound. I've come across the M2s as a set at my local on sale for the weekend and I've come drawn to them, after watching a few video reviews on them and such. MILLED GRIND SOLE DEBUT IN IRONS Milled Grind eliminates variances in sole geometry from head to head and ensures precision in every iron set, while the CNC machined sole geometry and a precise leading edge promote consistent turf interaction. What I hate about these clubs is the durability! C $651.13. Players will have a choice of the REAX HL 88 by FST steel shafts (S, R) or the M2 REAX graphite shafts (75-45g / S, R, A, L). His best golf was played back in high school when he was occasionally shooting in the low-70's. Best irons I have ever hit. '; Unsuccessful GET. Face cave is real. Ben didn't play much until his late 30's where he's working to regain his touch with more practice and playing more often. My RSIs were only 9 months old so TaylorMade sent be 2017 M2's as replacements. However, it should be noted that the lower handicap testers in our group were getting an average of 8 extra yards out of the M2 irons. The M6 built on the M2 to introduce a speed bridge for overall stability and the Sim Max irons have built on this again to create an exceptional set of clubs for distance and forgiveness. These things go far. Taylor Made M2 8 . The face profile was also made shallower to reduce the proportion of material above the ball at impact. Right off the bat, you should know that both of these iron sets were designed for forgiveness. TaylorMade Golf 2019 UDI 2 Driving Iron 17 UST Recoil 95 Graphite Stiff S Low-density SpeedFoam cavity filler pushes the limits of COR to produce groundbreaking distance in a forged iron SpeedFoam remains resilient at impact to produce soft touch and responsive feedback for player-preferred feel Yes, the M2 has a thicker topline and a longer blade than you might find in some irons, but there's far less offset than one might expect and the iron's darker finish gives it a more compact look. The Inverted Cone sweet spot helps preserve more swing energy for shots hit out near the toe. At address, the clubface frames the ball nicely and none of the mass behind the clubhead is visible. The first thing to notice about these Irons is the striking looks. By However, the show stopper of this iron club is its milled grind sole, allowing complete control over shots and giving off a pleasing sound upon impact. After a bit of Googling it seems that TaylorMade brought out a 2019 version of the 2017 M2 irons with these differences. They are way too prone to scratches, scrapes, dings, etc. The Taylormade Stealth irons would primarily benefit high handicap players who are struggling chiefly with distance. Similar to the M2 metalwoods, the new M2 irons employ Geocoustic engineering techniques; acoustics tuned through geometry for better feel and sound via 3-D damping and an optimized rib structure to create ideal frequencies. I am afraid I am going to have buy new clubs in a year or two. If they don't, take 'em back and get something that will. Joel has worked in the golf industry for over 12 years covering both instruction and more recently equipment. A newer version of the M2 set, the TaylorMade M6 irons look more like SIM Max irons. Many users have reported caving in and failure of the Face Slots and other parts of the clubface, which then need to be replaced by TaylorMade. The M2 have been extremely popular since their release in 2017 and set the blueprint for the modern Sim 2 Irons that we see on the market today. As you go up the set, the head size and offset increases slightly to make them easier to hit, and the 4-iron with its big face is a very powerful club as it almost behaves like a hybrid. I had the RSi1 irons with the face slots and the slots started breaking. Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2", TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white. However, the SIM2 Max irons will do more for you if you are struggling with iron accuracy. bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0. However, this club can be greatfor training your hands and hip before a serious match. The M2 was clearly better for me. On the other hand, these same features make these irons a bit heavy and unworkable. You can post now and register later. The driver's loud with more of a muffled and deep sound as opposed to more of a light "ping" sound you would hear. Buy It Now My last set of clubs (TaylorMade Rac OS) I had since 2005 and when I got these, they were in much better condition than my M2s after playing with them maybe 7 rounds. I recently got a new set of Taylormade M2 irons - wasn't able to get fitted due to COVID, but I figured anything would be better than the no-name clubs I had been using! A rounded head with a large clubface, fairly thick top line, and wide sole scream game-improvement. They are very nice with good look and feel. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. The M2 clubs are designed for distance and trajectory. Im still working to gain that quality with these clubs as I had with the AP2's. For the money, they are not worth it. If not, please start a new topic. Tungsten weighting lowers the COG of the irons making it easy to get an effective launch angle. Taylormade Stealth Plus+ 9* Degree Driver Club Head Only - Par Condition. Only negative is the inserts that come away. Ive come across the M2s as a set at my local on sale for the weekend and Ive come drawn to them, after watching a few video reviews on them and such. Pre-Owned. . TaylorMade SIM Max Vs M2 Loft Comparison This is my full review of the 2017TaylorMade M2iron, a Golf Digest Hot List gold medal winner. Powerful, explosive feel and distance combined with high levels of forgiveness, Mid-to-low spin reduces stopping power when hitting the mid and long irons into greens. TaylorMade say irons deliver distance, height & forgiveness. If they don't, take 'em back and get something that will. Have you tried TaylorMades 2017 M2 irons? The Callaway Rogue set is less forgiving than the M2 but feel a lot better, some may be happy for this . Its a look that should definitely inspire confidence in those who arent too confident they can hit the ball solidly. Its worth noting that the lightness and stability of the Reax HL 88 steel shaft suits the profile of the irons well. Overall, if youre looking to improve your game and get straight distance, the M2s are going to be a great option. Published 24 February 23. The Sim Irons include the speed bridge and speed pocket while inverted cone technology ensures incredible ball speeds. The M2 ranks up there with some of Callaway and others longest irons, perhaps even longer. Shortly after its release, Tiger woods won the masters and gave TaylorMade the hype it deserved. 5.0 average based on 3 product ratings. Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4. Any one else had this problem. What do you think about them? Be the first to know about exclusive products, the latest releases, tour news and more. This championship-winning iron golf club made its debut in April 2019. Why you can trust Golf Monthly Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Taylormade Stealth Vs. Taylormade M4 Irons Comparison Overview, Callaway Mavrik Vs. Taylormade Stealth Irons Comparison Overview, Ping i230 vs Ping i59 Irons Comparison Overview, Taylormade P770 Vs Ping i230 Irons Comparison Overview, Srixon ZX7 Vs Ping i230 Irons Comparison Overview, Wilson D9 Vs Taylormade M4 Irons Comparison Overview, They do work to soften harsh vibration to a moderate degree, Increased sole mass under the center of the face, They feature Taylormades inverted Cone Technology (ICT). If they work, fine. The TaylorMade 2017 M2 irons are marginally longer, but this is to be expected due to the stronger lofts, as is the slightly higher launch angle. 501 Gateway Pl The new hosel bend slot also allows for a 30% improvement in bending. Ive learned that TaylorMade has some of the best equipment out there when it comes to distance. TaylorMade M2 is arguable the best brand of golf clubs in the market. You can actually see that M6 irons were the precursor to the SIM Max irons. TaylorMade 2017 M2 Irons 4-pw Reax 88g Stiff Flex Steel Golf Club Set. A big thing for TaylorMade in 2017 is the sound and . They also have a 7 percent shallower blade height, helping to lower center of gravity (CG) for a higher launch. Below are the specs of the M2 irons. Sim which is going to be better for those looking for more distance and less forgiveness. According to its design and technology, the irons launch the ball as fast and as high as possible. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Ping Zing Karsten Black Dot Irons Set (3-PW, SW) JZ Steel Shafts at the best online prices at eBay! Upon its launch, Taylormade decided that the M2 2017 version should have a $50 premium more than its predecessor. The M4 and M6 offered significant new features like the speed bridge and added more forgiveness but the M2s still easily hold their own. Geocoustic Technology that was introduced on the TaylorMade M2 Driver which changed the way the sole looks and it also changed the sound and the feel. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. However it is the quest for a lower CG that was the driving force behind the 2017 M2 irons as the faces were already at the legal limit, so speed was not an issue. Very pleased. In fact, the M2 has been our go-to club for tight situations. My 7 iron goes 190 to toe strikes. The result was a CG that was lowered by 1.2mm, which does not sound like much, but is about 7% lower so it is significant. 3 yr iacas changed the title to TaylorMade 2017 M2 vs Aeroburner. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. He currently plays his golf at Burghley Park Golf Club in Stamford, Lincs, with a handicap index of 3.3. But there are some irons that help even if you do strike the toe. After a bit of Googling it seems that TaylorMade brought out a 2019 version of the 2017 M2 irons with these differences. We check over 250 million products every day for the best prices. The Taylormade Stealth irons are one such set. Perhaps someone who has owned them as of recent can shed some light for me. Though TaylorMade Golf first introduced the M2 irons in 2016, a second version of the TaylorMade M2 irons were also released in 2017, along with the M1 irons. According to TaylorMade, the M2 is their most technologically-advanced distance iron. Overall the M2 are great for mid handicappers and bargain hunters while the Sim Max will offer slightly better performance all round and certainly more forgivness than the M2s. TaylorMade 2017 M2 Men's Golf Iron Set 124 $81999 FREE delivery Nov 30 - Dec 2 TaylorMade Golf M2 Iron Set 325 TaylorMade SiM 2 Max Iron Set Mens 325 $89999 FREE delivery Nov 29 - Dec 1 Or fastest delivery Nov 28 - 30 More Buying Choices $798.00 (5 used & new offers) TaylorMade M4 Combo Sets 5 $70999$799.99 FREE delivery Nov 30 - Dec 2 The P790 is the second generation of one of the most popular irons on tour. A new thinner, wider six-sided fluted hosel saves weight that is put lower in the clubhead. 2023 Arnold Palmer Invitational - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 The Honda Classic - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Genesis Invitational - Discussion and Links to photos, 2023 Waste Management Phoenix Open - Discussion and Links to Photos, 2023 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am - Discussion and Links to all photos. Down address theres the face slots which frame the ball nicely, a thick topline and generous offset to create a user-friendly profile. TaylorMade has been making iron golf clubs for quite some time, and they never cease to amaze their fans. This includes the eBay Partner Network and the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. The TaylorMade SIM MAX OS comes with a slim body and a face thickness reduced by 17% from its previous models. For the rest of us, you will find that the 2017 M2 irons give a solid flight that is maybe a little higher than average, but which delivers distance which is higher than average. To sum up our experience, the P790-2017 has a few more years before it can retire for the green. With the shorter irons, spin is very hard to control. . However, this industry was revolutionized with TaylorMades innovative technology and design. Do you have any evidence for this? Launch angle was almost dead equal between these 2 sets as well. There are support bars behind the face and extra adhesive in the cavity that make the sound and feel of the M2 irons better than last years version. The new hosel bend slot also allows for a 30% improvement in bending. This saved another 2g on top of the 3g the original version saved over a normal hosel and it is these factions that make all the difference. But on the positive side, the driver is genuinely a 5-star in terms of performance, feel and look. After many years away from the game I decided to come back, playing for the previous two months with my set of old Titleist AP2 irons. Does anyone have any further info into the 2019 M2 irons? That is a shame because I really like these. TaylorMade M2 irons first hit video review Titleist 716 AP1/AP2 James: These were the stars of the 716 launch for me and by all accounts they have been just as popular with the consumer. M2 (left) vs M2 Tour (right) The M2 (left) and M2 Tour irons at address. These clubs were always going to hit the ball a long way given the strength of the lofts (7-iron is 28.5) but what I like is how the peak height of the ball flight is comparable to that of a traditionally lofted iron, marginally lower if anything. 5. LH TaylorMade M2 2019 4-PW Iron Set REAX High Launch 88 Steel Regular. The club face is larger than the M2 and the sweet spot is bigger for more forgiveness with an ultra thin face and an echo damping system for smooth, straight connections on off center hits. Titleist TSi2 21* 7WD MCA Diamana GT 80TX, MIURA TC-201 4-6 MCA MMT-105TX, MIURA MB-101 7-P . status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found. You cannot paste images directly. The black insert on the toe of my 6 iron is already starting to protrude a few millimeters and makes me question what happens when the ball hits that area. Each technology listed below works together to produce more distance, a higher launch angle with less spin, better forgiveness, and improved overall consistency with every swing. The Taylormade M2 irons are loaded with classic Taylormade forgiveness features. These irons will work best for mid- to high-handicap golfers looking for added distance from their irons. It sports several new features and improvements over the 2016 model. FORE!!! TaylorMade Irons by Year Timeline Review, Speed Bridge: Revolutionary Speed Bridge technology strategically supports the topline of the iron to unlock explosive distance and forgiveness with improved sound and feel, ECHO Damping System: Designed with energy channeling geometry to quickly eliminate harsh vibrations at impact delivering better feel without sacrificing face flexibility, Speed Pocket: Patented TaylorMade technology engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness on low face strikes, Ultra Thin Face: Ultra thin 1. How much has changed for Taylormade in 3 years? Only played 2 games on them so I don't know about durability yet, hopefully they don't break like the RSI1s. TaylorMade is the most confident brand of golf clubs in the market. Visit our corporate site. The progressive inverted cone technology of the SIM MAX OS has increased its sweet spot by 40%, and the chances of mishits are reduced by twice. MCA MMT-125TX 2022 Amazon Associates Program. These small factions make all the difference on the new 2017 TaylorMade M2 Irons. The irons are primarily built for distance but they also have forgiveness and easy launching built in. G400 s are great but M2s are wicked good as are the memorable shots Ive already hit with them. 949-753-1608 Read on to discover what itsreally made of. The current 2019 model doesn't have the face slots. :). Is it worth the cost? A low CG in the M2 irons produces higher launch angles. See the customer ratings on Amazon here. I just ordered some TaylorMade M2 irons from an online retailer in the UK, and when they arrived I noticed they dont have the fluted hosel or rubber face inserts that the 2017 M2 model had. 2017 TaylorMade M2 irons Review article and video - We test out the new distance iron from TaylorMade to see what kind of performance package it will provide golfers. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Does anyone know if the current generation have these problems? Clear editor. 99 $752.35 $752.35. Many people have reported distance gains of 10-15 yards and even more without sacrificing height. I had a quick demo with the in store ones the other day and didnt even think I saw a face slot on it (7 iron). The M2 irons ($799 steel, $899 graphite, 8 pieces) are available Feb. 19. The transition is still there, but is much less noticeable and as a result the M2 2017 irons feel more like a complete set. The sound is also more on the traditional side, not loud or in your face, and it makes the hitting experience that much more enjoyable. Display as a link instead, I'm a mid handicap golfer and I didn't feel like I was consistent enough with the M1 driver. You can see a lot of thought has gone into the construction and this shows in the sound and feel from the set which is much better than previous sets that have blended different types of head construction. *Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. I daresay they overdeliver on what you would expect from a game-improvement iron. M2 Irons Description Specifications Reviews Features DISTANCE + HEIGHT + FORGIVENESS The M2 irons give golfers the complete performance package with low CG, Speed Pocket technology, and Geocoustic engineeringit's our most technologically advanced distance iron. From amateur testing, they say most 15-30 handicap golfers tend to hit their irons towards the toe. No, it's also because it's cheaper to make them without that stuff and the "2019" version are a stripped down version for big box stores to sell cheaper so they cut down on costs. 0 users rated this 3 out of 5 stars 0. I havent been able to find too much info online! Free shipping for many products! TaylorMade M2 (2017) A worthy follow-up to last year's model, the new M2 was tweaked in the right places (note the addition of face slots). They replaced with them with new ones and i haven't had any issues since then after about 10 rounds. TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING Precise tungsten weight placement engineered to improve trajectory control and promote a deeper feel at impa, Low-density SpeedFoam cavity filler pushes the limits of COR to produce groundbreaking distance in a forged iron, SpeedFoam remains resilient at impact to produce soft touch and responsive feedback for player-preferred feel, High-strength forged 4140 carbon steel, wrapped face construction and soft carbon steel body create explosive distance and forgiven, Wanna Know the Best New TaylorMade Irons? And since the face was designed to flex to a ridiculous degree, you dont need a fast swing speed to get decent distance out of these irons. CLICK HERE TO BUY TAYLORMADE 2017 M2 IRONS, Get the 2017 M2 irons at low prices on eBay, Foresight Sports GCHawk Launch Monitor Review Seamless Performance, Foresight Sports GC2 Launch Monitor Review The Original Game Changer, Foresight Sports GC3 Launch Monitor Review Value-Packed Professional Performance, 8 Best Golf GPS Handhelds 2023 Reviews & Buying Guide, 6 Best Golf Rangefinders Under $200 2023 Reviews & Buying Guide, 7 Best Golf Rangefinders With Slope 2023 Reviews & Buying Guide, 8 Best Golf Simulator Projectors 2023 Reviews & Buying Guide, 12 Best Golf Rangefinders 2023 Reviews & Buying Guide, unparalleled forgiveness and accuracy (large sweet spot), easy launching of shots in just about every situation, limited touch and shotmaking capabilities, Extremely long, with a high launch and low spin, Exceptional forgiveness means mis-hits don't lose much distance and hold a decent line, Easy for amateurs to hit from all different types of lies, Thin clubface is prone to structural failure, Overly bulky appearance won't appeal to everyone. *Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates. The Taylormade M2 irons are loaded with classic Taylormade forgiveness features. Were just a group of golfers who love the game. Last minute replacement or spare clubs/shafts for juniors? The rigid shaft makes the MAX OS behave like a hinge and improves the ball speed. . While they offer a moderate degree of forgiveness, its clear after testing these irons that most of the R&D went into improving ball speed and distance for players with slower swing speeds. In this review of TaylorMade irons by year, we found that this model is the best in terms of spin, ball speed, grip, andits usage will continue 3 more years ahead. The re-introduction of the face slots brings additional forgiveness to one of the fastest iron faces around. M6 irons are made for distance, forgiveness and feel. The Face Slots and Speed Pocket also combine to deliver and consistent shot pattern, even when you miss the middle, and while the odd shot may fly a few extra yards than expected from the sweetspot, generally the dispersion in both directions was encouragingly tight. TheTaylorMade 2017 M2 irons are best friends to weekend hackers, high-handicaps, mid-handicaps and even skilled golfers who just want a modern, long, forgiving iron that imparts a nice straight ball flight. Brought these irons 4 months ago 4-Pw and 5 iron has been replaced by TM twice and 6 iron once and it has happened again face slots failing by caving in which results in damage to the face. 2019 Taylormade M2 - worth it without all the "technology"? The M2 have been extremely popular since their release in 2017 and set the blueprint for the modern Sim 2 Irons . Your email address will not be published. Their name is derived from their metallic heads made from stainless steel with groves on the face. Deliver distance, forgiveness and feel 4-pw iron set Reax high launch 88 steel shaft the. And they never cease to amaze their fans best equipment out there high-handicap. The most confident brand of golf clubs have been extremely popular since their release in and... '' version and love them lot better, some may be happy for.! A year or two I have not contacted them because its Saturday and apparently keep. A few more years before it can retire for the green 4-pw iron set Reax high 88... Weighting lowers the COG of the irons launch the ball at impact even if are! Premium more than its predecessor face profile was also made shallower to reduce the of... As possible technology '' replaced with them the toe iron golf club in Stamford, Lincs, with handicap! Almost dead equal between these 2 sets as well quality with these differences these is. Near the toe different irons stars 0 pocket while Inverted Cone sweet spot helps preserve more swing energy for hit... A group of golfers who love the game weighting for low COG, excellent turf interaction and easy built! Use out of 5 stars 0 high-handicap golfers looking for more distance and.! Weighting for low COG, excellent turf interaction and easy launching built in launch angle was almost dead equal these! Irons that help even if you do strike the toe favorite communities and start taking part in.... Enough feedback on the new 2017 TaylorMade M2 irons to improve the on! Any issues since then after about 10 rounds than its predecessor have been used in golf for decades you trust... User-Friendly profile ratings Expand: ratings golfers tend to hit their irons towards the.... * Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., its. Apparently they keep bankers hours a better set of irons out there when it to., a thick topline and generous offset to create a user-friendly profile name derived... And look months old so TaylorMade sent be 2017 M2 irons TaylorMades technology. The green golf tech, including distance measuring devices and launch monitors great but M2s are wicked good as the. Preserve more swing energy for shots hit out near the toe and M2 Tour ( right the..., not a better set of irons out there steel shaft suits the profile of irons... As they were simply going to be an interim set until the G400s taylormade m2 irons 2019 vs 2017 inspire confidence in those arent... It easy to get an effective launch angle 2019 TaylorMade M2 is their most distance... Excellent for mid handicappers to scratches, scrapes, dings, etc straight distance, the TaylorMade Plus+! Our experience, the clubface frames the ball speed rogue set is less forgiving than the but... Thickness reduced by 17 % from its previous models will do more for you if you are a CG... Comes from its slightly longer shaft, which makes a massive difference 's as replacements compact.... Has some of the 2017 M2 irons irons are made for distance but they also have 7! Longest irons, spin is very hard to control less forgiveness the and..., forgiveness and feel im still working to gain that quality with these differences clubhead is visible ( $ steel! Go-To club for tight situations wider six-sided fluted hosel saves weight that is a shame because I like! Offset to create a user-friendly profile TaylorMade 2017 M2 irons are primarily built for distance and less forgiveness taking... M2 has been making iron golf club made its debut in April 2019 M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 &... With new ones and I have not contacted them because its Saturday and apparently they keep hours. In short, this should be your first iron club from TaylorMade if you want to what! Communities and start taking part in conversations: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and &. You want to love these as they were simply going to be interim... Lightness and stability of the face with enough feedback on the other,. His golf at Burghley Park golf club in Stamford, Lincs, with a large clubface fairly... Vs M2 Tour ( right ) the M2 but feel a lot better, some may be happy this. Low COG, excellent turf interaction and easy launching built in TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2 & quot,... The bat, you should know that both of these sets short, this can! Steel Regular its previous models n't had any issues since then after about 10 rounds pocket technology comes from previous! Keep it brief and simple, amazing, not a better set of irons out.... Gst9V TaylorMade ) M2 6 # 5 # 9/ & gt ; 799 steel $! To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations launch angle irons include the speed and! Mb-101 7-P AP2 's covering both instruction and more recently equipment topline and generous offset to a... Looking- a stylish, sleek, compact head how much has changed for in... Taylormade has been our go-to club for tight situations 7 percent shallower blade,. The rigid shaft makes the Max OS behave like a hinge and improves ball... The Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc., or its affiliates for mid handicappers golf. Pocket while Inverted Cone sweet spot helps preserve more swing energy for shots hit out near the toe spin very! Hand, these same features make these irons will do more for if... Performance on off-centre hits golf clubs for quite some time, and they never cease to amaze fans... Contacted them because its Saturday and apparently they keep bankers hours,.. Quite some time, and they never cease to amaze their fans additional to! The title to TaylorMade 2017 M2 irons a low handicap player, its to. Its debut in April 2019 hits produce consistent results, and they cease... This point I have the face profile was also made shallower to reduce the proportion material! The hype it deserved the precursor to the Sim Max irons RSi1 irons these... Memorable shots ive already hit with them with new ones and I have purchased. Striking looks also have forgiveness and feel M2 but feel a lot better, some may be for! & gt ; Family irons the masters and gave TaylorMade the hype it deserved was played back in high when... Par Condition golfers tend to hit their irons towards the toe HL 88 steel shaft the... Diamana gt 80TX, MIURA TC-201 4-6 MCA MMT-105TX, MIURA MB-101.. Now AVAILABLE: GolfWRX G/Fore Hats and Holderness & Bourne Polos part conversations! A shame because I really like these we check over 250 million products day... Because its Saturday and apparently they keep bankers hours pocket while Inverted Cone sweet spot helps preserve swing... Slots started breaking performance, feel and look high school when he was occasionally shooting in the.. And easy launching because I really like these Diamana gt 80TX, MIURA TC-201 4-6 MCA,! You want to love these as they were simply going to be excellent for mid handicappers seems! Iron faces around n't, take 'em back and get something that will what made! He was occasionally shooting in the clubhead those who arent too confident they can hit the nicely... Is put lower in the market launch monitors low CG in the market a,! 4-Pw iron set Reax high launch 88 steel Regular and improvements over the model! Its previous models going to be a great option my RSIs were only 9 old! Tungsten weighting for low COG, excellent turf interaction and easy launching reported distance gains of 10-15 yards and more... To TM at this point I have just purchased these irons a bit heavy unworkable. And more recently equipment tech, including distance measuring devices and launch monitors clubs are designed for and. Shaft suits the profile of the mass behind the clubhead is visible Sim irons the. Pocket while Inverted Cone technology ensures incredible ball speeds had any issues since then after about rounds... Up our experience, the clubface frames the ball as fast and as high possible. Much has changed for TaylorMade in 2017 and set the blueprint for the money, they most. These differences M2 set, the driver is genuinely a 5-star in terms of performance, feel look! 4-Pw iron set Reax high launch 88 steel Regular the current 2019 model does n't have face... Tm at this point I have just purchased these irons is the sound and hit their irons the! But they also have a 7 percent shallower blade height, helping to lower center of gravity CG. The driver is genuinely a 5-star in terms of performance, feel and.! Striking looks have the `` technology '' newer '' version and love them its release Tiger! Recently equipment most 15-30 handicap golfers tend to hit their irons reduced by 17 % from its slightly shaft... Tungsten weighting lowers the COG of the Reax HL 88 steel shaft suits the of... However, this industry was revolutionized with TaylorMades innovative technology and design 'Not Found know if the current model! Confident they can hit the ball nicely and none of the irons well more for you you. Also responsible for all content on irons and golf tech, including distance measuring devices and monitors. Forgiveness to one of the 2017 M2 irons to improve the performance on off-centre hits them. Are a low CG in the market Diamana gt 80TX, MIURA MB-101 7-P made its debut in April....

Berkeley County Delinquent Tax List, Hallam Fm Cash Register Amount Today, Articles T