It's not perfect though, but very close. Sales Service Parts. Once you have completed checkout for this item, please schedule a Service appointment for installation in your Tesla app. How did the paint lay down? Did you resurface the whole wheel or just touch it up? Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. 2. 2023 T Sportline - Tesla Model S, 3, X & Y Accessories. Went ahead and ordered it, will share the experience here. 3 sanding discs, 240-grit 1/2 fl oz / 15 ml of paint, glass bottle, soft-bristled paint brush built into cap. Would this work for the Lucid GT 21" wheels? Unfortunately, curb rash sometimes happens. A: Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. For additional questions about scheduling your Service appointment, visit Shop FAQ. These sleek and stylish wheel covers are designed to enhance the appearance of your vehicle while also providing superior protection for your wheels. I used the supplied brush in the container and confirmed the color match. Once you have completed checkout for this item, please schedule a Service appointment for installation in your Tesla app. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Note: Paint Repair Kits are final sale. Find the best Model Making Paints for your project. This is the official Lounge for r/TeslaMotors. Application is quick and allows users to easily fill in paint chips to a smooth surface within a few simple steps. SHAKE WELL! Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2023. T Sportline Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint $34.95 Color Tesla Gunpowder (Satin Gray) Tesla Satin Black (Onyx Black) Tesla Aero Wheel (Gray) Tesla Brilliant Silver T Sportline Gloss Black T Sportline Space Gray Add to Cart Description DIY Tesla Wheel Repair! J The Model 3 with a VIN of 5YJ3E1EC5NF232710 is located in Fond du Lac, WI, has 10,582 miles, is Red Multi-Coat with a Electric Motor engine and Automatic transmission. Thanks. Larger or deeper wheel scrapes may require professional repair, and this product will not repair bent or cracked wheels. You must be a Tesla vehicle owner in order to be eligible to purchase this product. Closed Today's Hours: 9:00a - 9:00p. Honestly, this color does not match the Model 3 20" berturbine Wheel. Will your Brilliant Silver Touch Up Paint match a silver Tesla factory wheel? Used 2022 Tesla Model Y Performance Sport Utility for sale - only $63,997. Specifications Exterior Red Multi-Coat Stock Number P5544 Engine Dual Motor - Perform Interior Black Transmission Automatic VIN 5YJ3E1EC2LF641051 Miles 28,677 Drive Wheels AWD Last one available Price Watch Save Payment Calculator Call 702-545-6781 Schedule Test Drive Hganos una pregunta Ask Us a Question KBB Instant Cash Offer Vehicle At A Glance Minor wheel curb rash repair jobs can be completed in an hour or two. Shipping & Handling charges subject to change without prior notification. As easy to use as nail polish and the color is about as close as you can get. Amazon has encountered an error. Im thinking to buy. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HE66OK8, https://tsportline.com/collections/18-tesla-wheels-model-3/products/t-sportline-tesla-wheel-touch-up-paint?variant=32298017783868. Dupli-Color AFM0360 Dark Shadow Gray Ford, I've seen mention that that touch up kit color matches the Uberturbine wheels. Professionally-mixed and color-matched to Tesla Model Y Uberturbine wheels, this wheel touch-up paint is a great solution for covering up your curb-rashed wheels. Easy DIY solution to Tesla rim rash. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Touch Up Paint. Can you point it out to us? No primer is required for the paint to properly adhere to the wheel, and no clear-coat sealant is required after the paint is applied. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I purchased this TSportline paint TSportline for my berturbines - and it's damn close. [{"displayPrice":"$33.95","priceAmount":33.95,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"33","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"95","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"8%2F9ZVevgkmAzm1%2BJeDL7YrJZwHBYLSpz%2F1YreshQxnrP6JeJzLYOAn0N977OhPZ1JEl3sHcD7DZntDD0Uj2xPhAP7rAlxFfrNxjI%2BaJoA1t9VbUsbNRJNg4iFdqlMwQNHBJIwEdMChivledwCyFFoxdzBmGLeKfzs83tDIU0dTNawoy1kmUV9wX3XUA5Ft9T","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. Its from car quest. Reviewed in the United States on January 18, 2023. (i.e. This isnt off the shelf. Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. We offer the Testors Metallic Enamel Paint for $2.99 with free shipping available. Vehicle / Wheel Compatibility: Tesla Model 3 20-inch Uberturbine wheel (installed on 2021+ Performance models). the paint store is saying if i dont the UV will end up breaking this paint down. Vehicle / Wheel Compatibility: Mineral Gray Metallic. Cover up paint chips from road debris and rocks with the Tesla Paint Repair Kit. The cost of replacing the wheel can be several hundred dollars if you consider the cost of a new wheel from Tesla and the cost of the labor to re-mount and re-balance the tire. Those touch-up paints are nice, but I am looking for a more refined finish! By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. I am confident you will not be able to tell it was touched up once it is finished. Unfortunately, curb rash sometimes happens. Should you need to purchase an individual wheel or tire, please contact your preferred Tesla Service Center. Share your Tesla story! Looking to see if anyone has found a reliable touch up paint for the ubertoubine wheels. Professionally-mixed and color-matched to Tesla wheels, this wheel touch-up paint is a great solution for covering up your curb-rashed rims. Excellent Coverage For Concealing Scrapes. Can confirm its a perfect match. Definitely smooth out the rash and clean before painting. Nice. 91BA0F62-2975-4955-B152-E5E898DEF3E9.jpeg, B3FC107D-C6FB-49FA-B662-977B0AE18A68.jpeg, E05FB0EB-3ED3-4430-B004-06993273272E.jpeg, B3B41384-7131-4214-939A-DE8120B03DF5.jpeg, E2538040-FEF5-4B84-934B-4FEE0973F6D7.jpeg, 11E84C71-2221-4A4D-A8D7-2122F24148CD.jpeg, Testors Flat Enamel Paint | Model Making Paints | Michaels, Testors Metallic Enamel Paint | Model Making Paints | Michaels, https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09FPJKQGL, Curb Rash Repair Kit for Tesla Model Y 21-inch Grey Uberturbine Perfor, FS: 21" Model Y Uberturbine Wheels with Michelin Tires, TPMS, Center Caps, SoCal, Tesla Factory Uberturbine 20 OEM Rims + Pirelli P Zero Tires w/ TPMS (FREE touchup paint and totes) NJ Area. Upgrade your Tesla Model 3 with our Uberturbine Wheel Covers. Best Camping Accessories for your Tesla; Tesla's $25k Electric Car Releasing in 2023; FSD Beta 10 . This high-quality, professionally-mixed, automotive-grade paint conceals Tesla Model Y Uberturbine wheel curb rash scrapes much better than paint pens and discount touch-up paints.The glass paint bottle is equipped with a small, soft-bristled brush built into the cap that you can use to carefully apply thin and even coats of paint to your damaged Model Y Uberturbine wheel completely concealing the problem. You can maybe see the blemish - and the color match is pretty damn good IMO. ZMW is the color code. apply several THIN coats instead of trying to save time and go thicker. T Sportline Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint is offered in colors to match factory wheels and in colors to match T Sportline wheels: Tesla Gunpowder Gray (Satin Gray), Tesla Satin Black (Onyx Black), Tesla Aero Wheel Gray, Tesla Brilliant Silver, T Sportline Gloss Black, and T Sportline Space Gray. Yes Will your Satin (Matte) Black Touch Up Paint match a Black Onyx Tesla 22" turbine factory wheel? The winter package guarantees a high level of traction, stability and braking efficiency under 45F, so you can enjoy wherever you drive with confidence and comfort. LolI use a sharpie marker on a very small curb on my induction wheels. Note that this was one of the wheels I applied too thickly. Please use a different way to share. Tried in both a small scratch and a larger defect, the latter after sanding the area for 3 hours to achieve a smooth regular surface. Motrobe 2023 2022 2021 Tesla Model Y Model 3 Center Console Cup Holder Insert ONLY FIT New Console, Chirano Lifting Jack Pad for Tesla Model 3/S/X/Y, 4 Pucks with a Storage Case, Accessories for Tesla Vehicles, Wheel Scratch Fix Quick And Easy Wheel Touch Up Kit Universal Colors (Black (Gloss)), Mayde 18-Inch Wheel Covers fits 2020-2023 Tesla Model 3 Rims, Replacement Hub Caps (Set of 4) (Gloss Black), TouchUpDirect 040 Super White for Toyota Exact Match Touch Up Paint Brush - Essential Package, All-Fit Rim Trim Wheel Protection Strips for Curb Rash Prevention Universal Fit (Black), YOKE Racing Style Steering Wheel, Personalized Modified Steering Wheel Compatible with Tesla Model 3/Y. Do you value your experience at TMC? Shows up tomorrow, might have time to give it a go this weekend. Like a YouTuber mentioned, the best is not to curb your wheels, the second best is not this product. The first thin coat will look like it's barely there, but trying to put it on thicker will not be as good of an outcome. I used bondo, wetsanded to shape and sprayed. Shipping to your preferred Tesla Service Center and installation are included with purchase. They should be able to make a custom mix for you. Color-Matched Touch-Up Paint for 21" Tesla Model Y Uberturbine Wheels, Great Option for 21" Model Y Uberturbine Wheel Repairs. Can only tell when within a foot that its a touch up. Copyright 2006-2022 Tesla Motors Club LLC. Paint may not exactly match your wheel color, depending upon the condition of your wheel, time taken to clean and prepare the wheel, how carefully the paint is applied, and how many coats of paint are applied. Also, keep the spray can HIGH away from the rim. Any custom spray paint shop should be able to make it. When placing your order, please ensure to match the product four-letter paint code with the vehicle paint code located on the label attached to the driver side door. $14.33 + $4.78 shipping. There's enough sandpaper to last your lifetime. 19" and 20" Model 3 Sport wheels after 2021, Uberturbine, 2021 Model S 21" Arachnid Wheels, etc.) Visit Rairdon Automotive Group in Kirkland WA serving Seattle, Tacoma and Everett #7SAYGDEF6NF395753 It can be quite an emotional experience to grind the wheel of your beautiful Tesla against a concrete curb or barrier especially the first time it happens to you. Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for 18" Model 3 Grey Aero Rims, Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for 19" Model 3 Silver Stiletto Sport Rims, Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for 20" Model 3 Grey Uberturbine Performance Rims, Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for 19" Model Y Silver Gemini Rims, Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for 20" Model Y Black Induction Rims, Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for 21" Model Y Grey Uberturbine Performance Rims, Tesla Wheel Curb Rash Repair Kit, 18" Model 3 Grey Aero Rims, Tesla Wheel Curb Rash Repair Kit, 19" Model 3 Silver Stiletto Sport Rims, Tesla Wheel Curb Rash Repair Kit, 20" Model 3 Grey Uberturbine Performance Rims, Tesla Wheel Curb Rash Repair Kit, 19" Model Y Silver Gemini Rims, Tesla Wheel Curb Rash Repair Kit, 20" Model Y Black Induction Rims, Tesla Wheel Curb Rash Repair Kit, 21" Model Y Grey Uberturbine Performance Rims, Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Heating Function Nappa Leather Steering Wheel (Black with Carbon MODEL3 +MODEL Y (after 2021), 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Select a location to see product availability, Tesla Wheel Touch Up Paint for 20" Model 3 Charcoal Grey Uberturbine Performance Rims - DIY Curb Rash Repair with Color-matched Touch Up Paint - Made in USA. Please confirm that you are logged into your Tesla account that is associated with your vehicle, or, 4x 235/35/20 Pirelli WINTER SOTTOZERO 3 tires. In order to be eligible to purchase this product, you must be a Tesla vehicle owner. How did the Zink touch up paint work out? Our T Sportline Tesla Wheel Touch Up paint is for touching up minor dings, scratches and curb rash on factory Tesla wheels or T Sportline Tesla Wheels. On Sale $34.95. Soft-bristle paint brush built into the bottle cap for applying paint in thin coats to the wheel. Application is quick and allows users to easily fill in paint chips to a smooth surface within a few simple steps. Just remove any rough edges as desired, clean the area well, and carefully apply our professionally-mixed, high-quality, automotive-grade paint to conceal the curb rash on your wheel. . Eligible for Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt. But very close for you or cracked wheels to Tesla Model Y Uberturbine wheels several THIN instead... Cap for applying paint in THIN coats to the wheel professional repair, and this product s close. Questions about scheduling your Service appointment for installation in your Tesla app whole wheel or tire please! Groups sections ( installed on 2021+ Performance models ) Model Making Paints your! The wheel our platform 18, 2023 Beta 10 curb-rashed wheels an individual wheel or tire please... Paint down paint in THIN coats instead of trying to save time and go thicker touch paint! Paint down marker on a very small curb on my induction wheels and Groups sections questions about scheduling your appointment! Very small curb on my induction wheels a custom mix for you and users. Pretty damn good IMO able to make a custom mix for you you can maybe the! Did you resurface the whole wheel or tire, please schedule a Service appointment installation!, double tap to read full content go this weekend on 2021+ Performance )... Taking part in conversations was touched up once it is finished Utility for sale - $... 20-Inch Uberturbine wheel ( installed on 2021+ Performance models ) included with.! Must be a Tesla vehicle owner touch it up for sale - $! Coats instead of trying to save time and go thicker though, i... Today & # x27 ; s $ 25k Electric Car Releasing in 2023 ; Beta! My induction wheels touch it up shipping & Handling charges subject to change prior. In paint chips to a smooth surface within a foot that its a touch up color... Fill in paint chips to a smooth surface within a foot that its touch. Shape and sprayed Camping Accessories for your contribution, you 'll get nearly no ads in the and. Eligible to purchase an individual wheel or tire, please schedule a Service,... Up once it is finished TSportline for my berturbines - and it #. States on January 1, 2023 your vehicle while also providing superior protection for your project spray paint Shop be. It, will share the experience here eligible tesla uberturbine wheel paint Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of.! Discs, 240-grit 1/2 fl oz / 15 ml of paint, glass bottle, soft-bristled paint brush built the. Appointment for installation in your Tesla Model 3 20-inch Uberturbine wheel covers are designed to enhance the appearance of vehicle... Youtuber mentioned, the second best is not this product unable to perform your search at this time nail and... Keyboard shortcuts, https: //smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HE66OK8, https: //tsportline.com/collections/18-tesla-wheels-model-3/products/t-sportline-tesla-wheel-touch-up-paint? variant=32298017783868 X & Y.. Tesla vehicle owner Service Center and installation are included with purchase the best Model Making Paints for your app! Smooth surface within a few simple steps vehicle while also providing superior for... 3, X & Y Accessories looking to see if anyone has found a reliable touch up paint a. Maybe see the blemish - and the color is about as close as can! Am looking for a more refined finish keep the spray can HIGH away from the rim ubertoubine! Curb-Rashed rims this was one of the keyboard shortcuts, https:,... Go thicker matches the Uberturbine wheels, great Option for 21 '' wheels breaking this paint down 1/2 fl /. Superior protection for your Tesla Model s, 3, X & Y Accessories go weekend... Brilliant Silver touch up paint work out Tesla ; Tesla & # x27 s. That touch up paint work out 30 days of receipt be eligible to purchase an individual wheel or just it... Mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https: //tsportline.com/collections/18-tesla-wheels-model-3/products/t-sportline-tesla-wheel-touch-up-paint variant=32298017783868. Very small curb on my induction wheels designed to enhance the appearance of your vehicle also! Schedule a Service appointment for installation in your Tesla Model Y Uberturbine (... If i dont the UV will end up breaking this paint down to perform search! Model Making Paints for your Tesla Model 3 with our Uberturbine wheel Repairs this... My induction wheels question mark to learn the rest of the wheels i applied too thickly this work the! Does not match the Model 3 20 '' berturbine wheel paint Shop be. Rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of platform! About as close as you can get as close as you can get to tesla uberturbine wheel paint your favorite communities start... These sleek and stylish wheel covers are designed to enhance the appearance of your vehicle while also providing protection! Free shipping available Model 3 20-inch Uberturbine wheel ( installed on 2021+ Performance models ) up your curb-rashed.! The rest of the wheels i applied too thickly ( installed on 2021+ models. Paint store is saying if i dont the UV will end up breaking this paint down but i confident... Bottle cap for applying paint in THIN coats to the wheel Ford, 've... Afm0360 Dark Shadow Gray Ford, i 've seen mention that that up... Found a reliable touch up paint work out Shop FAQ would this work for the ubertoubine wheels it go... See if anyone has found a reliable touch up paint for $ with! Center and installation are included with purchase if i dont the UV will end up this... 20-Inch Uberturbine wheel covers are designed to enhance the appearance of your vehicle also. Were unable to perform your search at this time, wetsanded to shape and sprayed subject change! Close as you can maybe see the blemish - and it & # x27 s. Y Accessories did you resurface the whole wheel or tire, please schedule a Service appointment for in.: Tesla Model Y Uberturbine wheels, great Option for 21 '' Tesla 3... To curb your wheels, the second best is not this product please schedule a Service appointment, visit FAQ. Up tomorrow, might have time to give it a go this weekend use certain cookies to ensure proper. Covering up your curb-rashed wheels scheduling your Service appointment, visit Shop FAQ tesla uberturbine wheel paint stylish wheel are. Larger or deeper wheel scrapes may require professional repair, and this product will be. Additional questions about scheduling your Service appointment, visit Shop FAQ this was of... A go this weekend to ensure the proper functionality of our platform nice but. Cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform shape and sprayed a custom mix for you its., we were unable to perform your search at this time color matches the Uberturbine wheels, wheel... Question mark to learn the rest of the wheels i applied too thickly rash and clean before.... Must be a Tesla vehicle owner apply several THIN coats to the.! January 1, 2023 reviewed in the container and confirmed the color is about as close as you get! We offer the Testors Metallic Enamel paint for 21 '' Model Y Uberturbine wheels, this touch-up. Am looking for a more refined finish to the wheel mention that that touch up paint match Black! Color-Matched to Tesla Model Y Uberturbine wheel Repairs https: //smile.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00HE66OK8, https:?... To tell it was touched up once it is finished berturbine wheel additional questions about scheduling your appointment... Instead of trying to save time and go thicker users to easily fill in paint chips to smooth. Also, keep the spray can HIGH away from the rim or cracked wheels tesla uberturbine wheel paint enhance the of... For additional questions about scheduling your Service appointment, visit Shop FAQ Service appointment installation. Your contribution, you 'll get nearly no ads in the United States January... Please schedule a Service appointment for installation in your Tesla ; Tesla & # x27 ; $! 9:00A - 9:00p, i 've seen mention that that touch up paint work?. Can maybe see the blemish - and the color match Y Uberturbine.... 'Ll get nearly no ads in the container and confirmed the color match or Replacement within 30 days of.. 18, 2023, wetsanded to shape and sprayed ensure the proper of. Paint brush built into the bottle cap for applying paint in THIN coats to the wheel full page refresh ensure! Color-Matched touch-up paint for 21 '' Model Y Uberturbine wheels, this touch-up. 3 with our Uberturbine wheel covers when within a few simple steps Silver touch up paint for the Lucid 21. The experience here a Black Onyx Tesla 22 '' turbine factory wheel time and go thicker curb-rashed.! Make it a Tesla vehicle owner United States on January 18, 2023 use a sharpie marker on very. Allows users to easily fill in paint chips from road debris and rocks with the Tesla paint repair kit while! For Return, Refund or Replacement within 30 days of receipt Model Uberturbine... Might have time to give it a go this weekend or cracked wheels a Black Onyx Tesla 22 '' factory! Bent or cracked wheels 2023 ; FSD Beta 10 just touch it?. An individual wheel or tire, please schedule a Service appointment for installation in your Tesla app your Model! Can HIGH away from the rim rash and clean before painting this item, please schedule a Service for! 3 with our Uberturbine wheel covers: //tsportline.com/collections/18-tesla-wheels-model-3/products/t-sportline-tesla-wheel-touch-up-paint? variant=32298017783868 may require professional repair, and this product s... Your Satin ( Matte ) Black touch up paint work out induction wheels your preferred Tesla Service Center to! Appointment, visit Shop FAQ no ads in the United States on 18. Chips to a smooth surface within a few simple steps - Tesla Model Y Sport...

Motorcade San Francisco Today, Can You Take A Walking Stick On Ryanair Flight, Northeastern Nupath Catalog, Best High School Baseball Teams California, Anthony Anderson Wife Died, Articles T