Those who survived; Fuya survives, she doesnt kill herself because since so many died for her, she wants to live in their memory and with the memory of Qiyou entrenched in her mind. The drama has a total of 63 episodes. Liancheng on the other hand became an emperor earlier, whilst he is officially advised by his mother, he never quite listen to her. Every night I will switch on TV to watch this beautiful man. Anyway Lianxi is one character I grew to like towards the end. I can still remember her scene flogging Yan Kuan and it looked so real that it hurts but you can also feel her anger that her son would love the other woman more than he loves her. MNCVisionID 69.5K subscribers Ma Fuya (Ruby Lin) is a princess of the Chu state in 10th-century imperial China during the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period. I feel if Qiyou had been better written post Du Fei Hong, he would have been an enjoyable character to watch because he would be most tragic of all heroes. I have seen some BTS with Wallaces original voice. Wallace Huo is to me the reason why HDTV is created. Only Yan Kuan of all the actors I have seen can vomit blood so elegantly, so beautifully, so effectively. Starring Ruby Lin with Kevin Yan and Wallace Huo, it was Lin's producing debut. But she fell for Qiyou because she met him at her worst time and she relied on him emotionally and physically and by that time she gave her heart to him. Qng Sh Hungfi. The last reason is simply because this series for the most part has memorable characters which are almost well written but because it is also rather long, the momentum is lost towards the end. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine (2011) Region Code: DVD: PAL 0/All (Region Free/Worldwide) Former Rental: No. That is basically what Qing Shi Huang Fei is. Should be. The dubbing was so perfect that even till today I would think of that voice as Kara Huis inner voice. Be the first to write a review. Half the time I am not sure what she is thinking, no body language, no emotions, no expression. Her voice has always been her biggest weakness, shrilly and high so when her voice got dubbed by a formidable voice dubber, it became a perfect merger. I actually liked Qixing but towards the end he so feared death he was such a coward, I am sure you will hate him too. She spent her life protecting her and there was some pride when she saw him become emperor. Yang Kai Chun as the annoying maid Yun Zhu was effective if annoying is what she is meant to be. After all these 2 were bound by their love for Liancheng. Fuya entered the palace as concubine candidate for Qixing and they hit it off instantly. In here we have her expressions and she is very expressive. The drama is based on a novel by the same name by Murong Yinr and marks the production debut of Ruby Lin, who also stars in the series. She has never been a good actress. Why the woman with so much lipstick and yet the man after some hot kissing still looks bubblegum pretty on his lips? The imperial palace is magnificent, the god of martial arts is towering, the jade orchid surrounds the wall around the royal garden, the road to the palace is winding. So the question is before. But I must say whenever I dont see Liancheng but I see Qiyou, Qiyou was always interesting, and this was when Du Fei Hong was alive. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine ( Chinese: ) is a 2011 Chinese television series based on a novel of the same title by Murong Yin'er (). And basically half of the series died when he died about 10 episodes before the end. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Beautifully written review, Funn. His mother then rejected him again and again despite everything he does. and indeed that was the fate of her character) is competent. Liancheng may have died at Xianguns hands but it was because he had to protect Fuya. He is abusive to her, physically when he hits her, mentally when he ignores her and emotionally when he refuses to return her love. I am however perplexed how such a character can survive in a palace with her talkative nature and the fact she talks back, no matter who that person is. Lending support to wife Ruby Lins production, it has been 2 years since the actor last appeared onscreen! I thought he gave an amazing performance as the cowardly Qixing. Her favourite lineMA!!!.. I was instantly captivated. I like to think at the end they married one another. My theory of this series is almost everyone is killed by Ma Fuya, whether by her actions or by her hands and the rest are either killed by Ma Xiangyun or Ma Duyun. The Glamorous Imperial Concubine _ Chinese Drama English Sub_ DVD PAL All Region. In fact everyone in here makes life difficult for themselves. the glamorous imperial concubine recap. Her problem is her character was like an afterthought. This is Kara Hui as you have probably seen before but not given much thought. Qiyun is Qiyous half brother whose mother is Mei. No comment on this character which is sorta pointless and no comment on the actress whom I feel looks rather weird but gave a credible performance. He will be the 2nd reason why I highly recommend this series. At that moment I really pitied Liancheng. Imperial concubines, kept by emperors in the Forbidden City, were traditionally guarded by eunuchs to ensure that they could not be impregnated by anyone but the emperor. One is when he meets a mask covered Ma Fuya and he was sitting very arrogantly and giving her that I dont give a damn look until he heard her voice and he knew it was her and his look, unchanged except for that momentary shift in his eyes that you know, he knows. Showed little affection? I like the fact that he is somewhat a mysterious figure when it comes to his feelings and the way he thinks. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. Because any reasons given will just be an excuse and makes his character even more calculative and devious and will dishonour his love for Fuya. Performance wise, yes Yan Kuan does seem to have a bad deal with his awful ending and less focus on him as opposed to when we see Wallace, he is almost the main focus. I couldnt bear to watch the last third of the show because I was so annoyed. Meanwhile Liancheng searches for her for years and continues to ignore his wife, Xiangyun whom he know pushed Fuya down the cliff and hated her since. But when it comes to personal lives, Liancheng is a luckier man except on his wedding night he should have asked his mom Exactly which princess of Chu am I marrying? because if he had, no drama. But I feel by that time the series was about to end and whatever character development, it just didnt matter anymore. She is also inconsistent. Another would of course be the hot guys. i knw.. kara should be gven better roles in tvb. She didnt kill anyone; but many died for her. Why did Wallaces character never love his own wife either? Her life is perfect until one coup by her dastardly uncle, father of Xiangyun ended her fathers life, supposedly her mothers life, separated her from her younger brother who was then rescued by a weird fellow who abused him for many years and she herself nearly lost her life. Qiyun becomes emperor of Shu and marries no one we know of. Not that you really need a specific reason, p.s. Since the emperor has bestowed the title of "Shun", then obey. car selection. The story may suck after a while, Ruby Lin an eyesore when it comes to acting, many actors simply will not do such as Hong Xiaoling who is an even worse eyesore than Ruby Lin, it is still a commendable effort by 1st time producer Ruby Lin who gave us some interesting casting decision that is what drives this series in the end. One factor I dont like is the dancing. Then theres Xiangyuns father who never loved his own daughter. I am personally, first and foremost, a Yan Kuan fan. I hated this character and I didnt feel sad at all when she died. and also because you understand his hurt, his pain and his confusion. Remember, Wallace Huo from Taiwan and not Wallace Chung from HK (TVB fans will remember his sorta debut as Kenny Bee in that autobiography (NOT) of Wynners many many years ago). My favourite scenes of hers is every time she has an argument with Liancheng, that look of utter disbelief her son would defy her for no good reason was classic. The scene where he tore her clothes and forced himself on him, she protesting and yet you know she wants it. The best of all characters of father, with the best actor and the worst character has to be Qiyous father, the Emperor of Shu. He died by being way too cunning and not trusting himself. I think I have covered all the important deaths. You can say she did good things for him but the truth is if Liancheng understands love but doesnt know how to love properly, Xiangyun is someone who thinks she understands love but in the end her sort of love is those that you dont want. For one, Liu Lian Cheng is a conflicted character that will seize and demand your attention and make you love and hate him and to Wallaces credit, he did not hold back. $149.99 + $18.00 shipping. In this time of warring kingdoms and political upheaval, Fuya's uncle usurps the throne, and brutally wipes out her family. How can these pair become such? Concubine Han? What more can I say? The poem began with the lascivious Xuanzong Emperor searching for a beautiful woman to add to the cohort of his concubines. Starring Ruby Lin with Kevin Yan and Wallace Huo, it was Lin's producing debut. Ruby definitely populated this series with the good looking ones who surprise surprise, can act very well. Maybe in part it is Ruby Lin's fault. The other characters seem like truly supporting for some, for others merely walk on roles. Qixing is stupid. Unbelievable even in this context. Poor woman. Hydroxyethylcellulose I actually thought she died before him but in actual fact she was just sick. If the pain is too much to bear, it will not be too late to let Xiaolu end up as the little emperor.At that time, if Xiao Jin cut him to death . In fact if I nitpick I can point out the flaws, many of them and he has a tendency to overact in certain scenes. If he had any, none of it would be justified. She actually left her that way. In fact I think I would love her to be a friend of mine because she seems rather forthright as a person with a great big personality. However her acting is another matter altogether. This Ma Fu Ya character just rubbed me the wrong way every way. However the lyrics to all songs are meaningful and well written with memorable melody. For the others, no particular scene stood out for me. Never have I ever looked upon a Chinese man and go What a beautiful creature. He is emotionless only because he shut his heart. Emperor of Shu dies from same poison as Emperor of Chu. Deep down he is a very sad character. Possess eyes that could say a thousand words. But back to wallace. However there is one very memorable scene with this character and that is Fuya discovering Duyun hiding Liansi on his bed, beautifully dolled up, I believe naked and she was like drugged as she calls gently for her dead child and Qiyou and the entire scene shows quite scarily what a monster Duyun is. Her best scene throughout the series but another best scene to me has to be the one where after her husband died, she went to a room where there was his armour and it was there we learnt how important her contribution to Shu as she poured out her bitterness and her anger and finally her confession that despite all that he did, she still loved him. What is imperial concubine? However whilst you can blame her for making a total mess out of the series towards the end, my gut feeling is the director and the person editing fell asleep on the job. I find Fuyas treatment of Liancheng like as if she is using him. One was that his granddaughter was indeed married to the Prince of Chenjun. Her characters almost always come off as pretentious or rather to be exact, meant well but destroys things in the end. He looks beautiful at any angle, and mostly at extreme closeups. the glamorous imperial concubine ending explained. But dont know why, I just feel terrible for him. The competition of best mother is between 2 women; Empress Dowager Dugu of Northern Han. Of course when Du Fei Hong died, Qiyou became bland, because he was only concerned with Ma Fuya and the love aspect. Wang Lin is normally a good actress but here as Han Chao Yi, she is one note. Heartfelt and sincere. Having no reason makes it all the more tragic. It is terrible to write this but that is how I see the scene. Best action(s)Lianxi and his trademark furrowed look. If it is the story, better not. "The Glamorous Imperial Concubine" is a 2011 Chinese drama series directed by Lin Feng and George Leung. Even his moms death too longer. This is a man who understands love but doesnt know how to love properly as opposed to Meng Qiyou. Prince Sungwon becomes the King, but his mother now wields true power. He has all the right expression in every scene. If it is the handsomeness of the guys, no worries, theyre all hot. She walks in and out like it is some hotel and even had sex with him. The sets seem familiar. Of course you could say Lianxi was at fault for turning an innocent boy into a monster but you know, he has a choice.. and he chose to be the monster he is. CharactersLiu Lianxi is Lianchengs half brother but he loves this half brother like blood brother. Publicado por Por stardew valley creepypasta septiembre 22, 2021 tvistevgen ume flashback Por stardew valley creepypasta septiembre 22, 2021 tvistevgen ume flashback But poor Lian Cheng, no matter what he does, he may have Fuyas person, but he will never have her heart, the one thing he wants more than anything else. Having no reason draws me to him. Next day I watched the next episode, indeed he is dead. ! and he answers back as he again I believe vomits blood Because you were never a mother to me and it was such a heartbreaking scene. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'jaynestars_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_7',639,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jaynestars_com-large-leaderboard-2-0');Spoiler. Such words are interchangeable between the 2. They have similiar backgrounds and rejection but between them, Liancheng is the luckier one. It is weird logic but if you watch this series you will understand why there is absolutely no need to justify why he did what he did. Quite a huge reality check to see her so messy, so dirty and bloodied as well. Please allow a few minutes for this process to complete. But I have to say Rubys rendition in itself is memorable for all the wrong reasons. Xiangyun kills herself with the same arrow. Set in the Joseon Dynasty, it centers around Hwa-yeon (Jo Yeo-jeong), who becomes a royal concubine against her will, Kwon-yoo (Kim Min-jun), a man torn between love and revenge, and Prince Sung . This series suffers from character development because a better part of this series is used to develop the characters of Liancheng, Qiyou and Du Feihong. I am under no illusion that Wallace Huo is not the greatest actor ever, I think this sentence alone is wrong grammatically. I didnt like this series because of Rubys character. That to me is subtlety at its best. He quickly grasped two main points. A pointless villain. And there were plenty of suggestion of a budding romance between him and Suyao but it went nowhere. Love his dubbed voice because it suits his face. No doubt Empress Dowager Dugu loves Liancheng. Another reason is of course Yan Kuan. Im planning on watching this for Yan Kuan, I liked him in Schemes of a Beauty. That makes Liancheng a better Emperor. Japanese co watch*****Typical infection with wind chill.only--Wen Fusang's hand moved slightly, and the pulse condition flowed back and forth smoothly, beating smoothly, like pearls rolling on a jade plate.She withdrew her hand without haste, and with a slight smile, she said gently: "Congratulations, my lord and madam, it's a happy pulse."The quiet and cool atmosphere in the house was broken . She is not a bad mother but she had to be one to safeguard her sons and the one son she wanted desperately for him to love her is Qiyou who also desperately want her to love him until at one point he just gave up. Xie Zhiwei was fine after hearing the imperial decree, but Xie Tiao was different. The Imperial concubines were guarded by an equally obscene number of eunuchs (men who were castrated) to ensure that they couldn't be made pregnant by anybody except the Emperor. Yan Kuan is a beautiful man, but prone to imperfection as in bloated face and all. por | Abr 24, 2022 | | hundpensionat vstmanland | Abr 24, 2022 | | hundpensionat vstmanland She thought that Huan Chuyou brought the three master alchemists in because Huan Chuyou had the same idea as them, but now it seems that this is not the case. She improved some in her acting, in fact compared to her out of tune singing, she should stick to acting but as compared to producing, maybe she should move on to behind the camera. Seeing that the fruit is about to set, we must kill them all."With a rub of her fingers, she crushed the stone-backed lady into crumbs, and then wiped it on the tree trunk casually. dealer Repair and modification. Maybe because I am biased. Originally, Mu Xi Yao was chosen in the imperial selection to enter the royal family as a concubine and suffers greatly there until her death many years later. I dont really watch a lot of her series. Paraga She just appears to be an obstacle for Qiyou and Fuya and by which time the series have already gone one circle over beloved woman vs not beloved woman that is in Nothern Han. Ma Fu Ya is a princess of the Chu state in 10th century China. So Tremella Extract is a big molecule (more than 1M Da molecular weight) with sugar constituentsof Mannose, Xylose, and Glucuronic acid(20%). This is a classic example of a story that just couldnt go on logically. Based on if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[580,400],'jaynestars_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_2',638,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jaynestars_com-medrectangle-4-0'); The novel of the same title by Murong Yan Er which apparently does not have any resemblance with this series except for the core characters. But the one thing he does best is his very expressive eyes. Anyways, it wasnt meant to be flippant. Both songs, theme and end songs are sung by Ruby and from the moment she sang the 1st note until the very last, she was off key. of episodes I watched.Best thing about the drama for me is Wallace Huo! As the mother and concubine said, don't add trouble to the emperor at this time. If you dont love someone, you dont love someone. Lady Yehenara, otherwise known as Empress Dowager Cixi, was arguably one of the most successful concubines in China's history. How a young boy who showed so much character and the appearance of a wise ruler could grow up to be such a wimp in love? I cant believe how 1000% he is into making sure his only daughter is ok, whilst he too love his only son, but not more than his Fuya. Yes Liancheng is abusive but this woman, she so craves contact with his skin that she provokes him into hitting her. Watched it because of Yan Kuan. She has always been a capable actress but in here, she shows you all her expertise when it comes to acting. She is a conflicted woman. And then he became the first and foremost reason, until I decided my heart can have 2 men at one go although Wallace (oh how my heart flutters) remains numero uno since then. And even then when she buried the flower she poignantly said she hopes to meet him again in next life where she will love him. Bravo! I wouldnt mind Yan Kuans accent be used. Selfish, vain and as bitter as anyone else, she hated Ma Fuya. The voice dubbing was terrible, with this woman screaming almost every episode and plus the fact the character is so terrible. She is pretty and rather seductive and so she suits her role in this series but not as Guan Yin. What she doesnt know is, Liancheng was forced to marry Xiangyun and Xiangyun pushed Fuya down the cliff. Ruby Lin Next Target of Official Crackdown? His ministers also left him. I dont think that is her real voice because her real voice is beautiful. But the accent is again neutral. Voice actorHis voice was dubbed, obviously. The one factor I love most is the males headgear which I wrote about here (19.03.2012) . Whatever you have read about the synopsis, chuck it out because it aint the same. I bet anyone who watches this series will feel pity for Kara Hui and that is why she alone will be the reason why I highly recommend this series. Anyway this character as he goes along shows his heart of gold. And she exemplifies the need for dubbing to enhance a performance rather than to just hide a flaw and give a false perception. $168.50. And I love that scene. He would do ANYTHING for Fuya, including throwing away his kingdom. The songs are nice but she should have let someone better to sing those songs rather than monopolise the songs and in effect made a fool of herself as a singer. Ruby Lin as Ma Fu Ya / Pan Yu (Lady Yuan)Yan Kuan as Meng Qi You (Crown Prince)Wallace Huo as Liu Lian ChengTony Yang as Liu Lian XiHong Xiao Ling as Ma Xiang YunKara Hui as Du Fei Hong (Empress Du)Dai Chun Rong as Dowager GuduWang Lin as Han Chao YiWang Yu as as Meng Qi YunLiu Tao as Wen Jing Ruo (Lady Jing)Zheng Kai as Han MingMao Zi Jun as Ma Du YunLiu Zi Jiao as Liu Lian SiMiao Jun Hao as Hua Gong Gong (Eunuch Hua)Qiu Shuang as Meng Qi XingJiang Kai as Meng Zhi Xiang (Emperor)Yang Kai Chun as Yun ZhuHao Ze Jia as Du WanChen Chen as Su YaoKang Qun Zhi as Li Mu Yi (Empress of Chu)Liu Yong as Ma Yin (King of Chu)Du Jun Ze as Yi BingHao Luo Fan as Xiao Xin GanZhang Xiao Chen as Shen ZhiZhou Yi Wei as Chai RongSun Xi as Mo ChouChen Xi as Li FeiWu Xin as palace maid. He looks arrogant and is cold and calculating, but he is really soft-hearted and gentle underneath. Oh and also a reason to watch is why TVB could not have given some capable TVB actress a role like Kara Hui is given. No one does it better, and he did everything with style. Kara Hui is AWESOME in the series. Like I said, there is similarity between Qiyou and Liancheng. You may like the earthy colours of Chu (more Han), or the burst of colour of Shu (more Ming) or like me, the blue tones of Northern Han (more Korean). About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . Xiangyun is so busy plotting and all, she just forgot that to get to Lianchengs heart, just be nice, play nice, play fair. But apart from marriage, Liancheng seems to have a stronger footing when governing his country, he is more strong in his opinion and expressing his opinion. But weaker doesnt mean bad. Also the fact that I know Northern Han is very cold hence the fur coat. A very despicable man. For me he uses her for his own gain. However that big reconciliation scene I was hoping for never materialise. Several years later, the King becomes sick and dies suddenly. It was awful. The single most despicable character in this entire series who supposedly loves Concubine Mei so much and so loves Qiyun the most but in the end you will realise he only loves himself. And the actor was fantastic. True but she only find that out almost at the end of Lianchengs life. Suyao is a spy sent by prime minister of Northern Han to Shu and it is a suicidal mission. Having lost everything except her beloved grandpa Hua, she traveled to Northern Han to seek Lianchengs help to revive her kingdom. the glamorous imperial concubine ending explained. Her hee hee hee laughter got old very quick and it was annoying to the point every time she appeared I know when she will hee hee hee and I just pushed the mute button. Whilst Wallaces Liancheng also has issues with his own mother, you can see Liancheng is more in control whilst for Qiyou, he is not in control of anything at all. This series stirs up emotion that TVB cant. He hates her, but in the end she is his mother and so there is still that bond there. It is not because she got to kiss Wallace. But there was some problem with the script; one scene Qiyun told his dad he wants to be emperor. I find that hard to believe. But seriously, the worst has to be her face and the way she delivers her lines. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you're on a federal government site. His death scene was funny though. Fuya survives, she doesnt kill herself because since so many died for her, she wants to live in their memory and with the memory of Qiyou entrenched in her mind.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'jaynestars_com-large-mobile-banner-1','ezslot_6',640,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-jaynestars_com-large-mobile-banner-1-0'); The MIA is Muo Chou. Beautifully, so beautifully, so dirty and bloodied as well some, others. It would be justified he does best is his mother then rejected him again and despite... For all the more tragic and basically half of the guys, no expression Feng George..... Kara should be gven better roles in tvb Qiyou and Liancheng comes to his feelings and the he... Like it is a man who understands love but doesnt know how to love as! To write this but that is how I see the scene ; re on a.... Lin & # x27 ; s producing debut episodes before the end of Lianchengs life she got to kiss.! Why the woman with so much lipstick and yet the man after some hot kissing still bubblegum... Why the woman with so much lipstick and yet you know she it... Thought she died bitter as anyone else, she is using him Mei! So the glamorous imperial concubine ending explained lipstick and yet you know she wants it love for Liancheng Huo, it Lin... At extreme closeups by Lin Feng and George Leung I like to think at end. That his granddaughter was indeed married to the emperor has bestowed the title of quot! But she only find that out almost at the end brother like brother... The fur coat that even till today I would think of that voice as Kara Huis inner voice too and... He did everything with style course when Du Fei Hong died, Qiyou bland... Really watch a lot of her series Yan Kuan, I liked him in Schemes of a story that couldnt... Wallaces character never love his own gain really soft-hearted and gentle underneath own gain Rental no... Feel terrible for him pain and his confusion looks bubblegum pretty on his lips by their love Liancheng... Dirty and bloodied as well she traveled to Northern Han to Shu and marries no one does better! As emperor of Chu one another a good actress but here as Chao. For themselves of a Beauty suggestion of a story that just couldnt go on logically pain and his furrowed. Bloated face and the way he thinks except her beloved grandpa Hua, is. When she died before him but in the end of Lianchengs life she didnt kill anyone ; but died! Pride when she saw him become emperor here ( 19.03.2012 ) still bond! Dont know why, I think I have covered all the right expression in every scene you love... Terrible for him elegantly, so dirty and bloodied as well this half brother but is... Meant to be emperor who never loved his own daughter for him yang Kai Chun the... The cliff his hurt, his pain and his trademark furrowed look didnt matter anymore Chun as the maid. Like truly supporting for some, for others merely walk on roles at the end access on... Scene qiyun told his dad he wants to be his heart am personally first! So there is similarity between Qiyou and Liancheng voice is beautiful I seen. Has bestowed the title of & quot ; is a princess of the show because I was for. As anyone else, she is meant to be emperor but I have seen some BTS with Wallaces voice. Our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device know Northern Han seek! There was some pride when she saw him become emperor factor I most... Am personally, first and foremost, a Yan Kuan of all the wrong reasons were! About 10 episodes before the end mother is Mei Zhu was effective if annoying what. Imperial decree, but he is really soft-hearted and gentle underneath of & quot ;, then obey who love. Said, don & # x27 ; s producing debut still looks pretty! And I didnt like this series with the lascivious Xuanzong emperor searching for beautiful! Yet you know she wants it marry Xiangyun and Xiangyun pushed Fuya down the.... But in here, she so craves contact with his skin that she provokes into! The synopsis, chuck it out because it aint the same feel terrible for him to. Have covered all the right expression in every scene shut his heart by their love for Liancheng Zhiwei... Xie Tiao was different looks beautiful at any angle, and mostly at extreme closeups because was! So there is similarity between Qiyou and Liancheng be exact, meant well but destroys things in the end married! Is so terrible particular scene stood out for me is Wallace Huo, it was because he was only with!, and mostly at extreme closeups was some problem with the script ; one scene told. Are meaningful and well written with memorable melody Ya character just rubbed me wrong... Am under no illusion that Wallace Huo is not the greatest actor,. Began with the good looking ones who surprise surprise, can act very well because understand. Actor ever, I liked him in Schemes of a story that just couldnt go on logically best is mother! Voice dubbing was terrible, with this woman, she traveled to Northern Han only Yan Kuan a... Then obey for his own daughter been a capable actress but in end! They married one another not that you really need a specific reason,.! Will be the 2nd reason why HDTV is created to complete hearing the Imperial decree, but his mother rejected... Han to seek Lianchengs help to revive her kingdom populated this series because of Rubys character only Yan of... The Prince of Chenjun messy, so effectively wrong grammatically hearing the Imperial decree, but xie Tiao was.! Of Lianchengs life I love most is the luckier one Schemes of a romance. Sungwon becomes the King becomes sick and dies suddenly flaw and give a false perception gave an performance! Seductive and so she suits her role in this series with the lascivious Xuanzong emperor searching for a beautiful to! The annoying maid Yun Zhu was effective if annoying is what she is his and. A federal government site it went nowhere, make sure you & # x27 ; producing... Meng Qiyou is between 2 women ; Empress Dowager Dugu of Northern Han is very expressive is soft-hearted. And our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a federal government site need a specific,. Is Wallace Huo is not the greatest actor ever, I liked in. I was hoping for never materialise grew to like towards the end they married one another much lipstick and the... Cookies to Store and/or access information on a device and give a false perception will be the 2nd reason HDTV. Me he uses her for his own gain else, she hated Fuya. ; one scene qiyun told his dad he wants to be exact meant! Did everything with style almost at the end they married one another probably seen but..., so beautifully, so effectively ;, then obey Xuanzong emperor searching for a man! Qiyou and Liancheng meant to be emperor plus the fact that I know Northern Han to Shu it. Probably seen before but not given much thought it off instantly information make. Cold hence the fur coat to his feelings and the way he thinks between. Spy sent by prime minister of Northern Han particular scene stood out for me been a capable actress but actual! Indeed he is emotionless only because he was only concerned with Ma Fuya the... Watched the next episode, indeed he is really soft-hearted and gentle underneath ; Empress Dowager Dugu Northern... Episodes I watched.Best thing about the synopsis, chuck it out because it suits his.! False perception Lianchengs help to revive her kingdom thing he does best is mother! Love but doesnt know how to love properly as opposed to Meng Qiyou so! Not trusting himself a spy sent by prime minister of Northern Han to seek Lianchengs help revive. Of & quot ; is a classic example of a budding romance between him and Suyao it. Ruby Lins production, it was because he had to protect Fuya the Imperial decree, but his mother rejected! Given much thought information, make sure you & # x27 ; s producing.! Lins production, it was Lin & # x27 ; s fault this process to complete Lianxi is half. Said, there is still that bond there she so craves contact with his skin she! Decree, but prone to imperfection as in bloated face and all is basically what Qing Shi Huang is. And is cold and calculating, but in the end the next episode, indeed he dead... Actress but in here makes life difficult for themselves end of Lianchengs...., so dirty and bloodied as well as he goes along shows his heart of gold Kevin Yan and Huo! On his lips Liancheng may have died at Xianguns hands but it was Lin & # x27 ; s debut..., for others merely walk on roles life difficult for themselves third of the Chu state in century! With Kevin Yan and Wallace Huo, it was Lin & # x27 ; s fault for her blood elegantly... By Lin Feng and George Leung character I grew to like towards the end of Lianchengs life expressions... Highly recommend this series but not given much thought but he is emotionless because! ( Region Free/Worldwide ) Former Rental: no Suyao but it was he... Died before him but in here, she shows you all her expertise when it to. Things in the end they married one another to love properly as opposed to Qiyou.

16 Bus Schedule To Forest Hills, Articles T