That is until a letter appears before him, informing him that he is a father. But what's all this crap about soulmates? Klaus is also the first undead creature in the history of the world known to have impregnated a woman. They have a little sister. Chapter 11: Creatures ComfortCanonish Klaroline one-shot. Annikah Peerson. Adaptation, translation, or continuation is not permitted without my consent. In order to get away from the one she considers her biggest, Ingrid departed from Mystic Falls and heads to a small town in California. The oldest vampires in existence, each with their own set of problems. Klaus adopted Marcel when he was a young child. Or will he forgo those morals and embrace his fathers iniquity? It was the untimely passing of the youngest sibling, Henrik, at the hands of a werewolf that motivated the Mikaelson parents to turn their children into vampires. When Elena makes the decision not to dagger Rebekah and instead to help her find her brothers and wake them, the doppelganger finds herself diving head first into the promise that is Always and Forever. They reformed their friendship when Marcel saved his daughter and they worked together to bring down their enemies. I met many people on the way witches, vampires and wer "W A, s s s ." Silas betrayed Qetsiyah and took the elixir with the woman he truly loved: her handmaiden, Amara. Press J to jump to the feed. Danielle is a 20 year old girl who moved to Mystic Falls after an incident with her family. He is very headstrong but doesn't take betrayal easily. And I thought, what a thing, you know, to have to work that hard every day just to stay alive, to be constantly on the verge of death, and how satisfying every day must be that it survived And that was the only time I thought about being humanKlaus you were letting your humanity show. N Im a Bennett witch, nothing scares me.. (TVD S2 - onward). Klaus Mikaelson thought there was only one thing he want. Morrigan is a complex being, she was born a thousand years ago but still lived.She and her twin were the firstborns to Mikael and Esther, after the tragic loss of her twin the remaining Mikaelson clan fled to the new world where she became an older sister five times over and she loved them all fiercely. Biting is just a little too kinky for me.". Predictably, this relationship ended in tragedy because of the nature of the partners involved. when doing my own search, I can't seem to find anything. Klaus will always care for her. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Much was made of the Originals' advanced age. He has six half-siblings:Elijah, Kol, Rebekah, Freya, Finn and Henrik one adoptive sibling, Sophia, and is also the adoptive uncle of Danielle.Klaus is also the step-son of Mikael, with whom he had a strained relationship before the latter got . Honour Among Family https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12413915/1/Honour-Among-Family This one's centered around Hope and her getting know her family after being separated from them. What was it that you had said to Caroine back then in Mystic Falls?I never answered your question, if Id ever thought about being human. Things go bump in the night and Hope goes missing, and no one knows who to hold accountable. Might I introduce an old friend of mine? "I will" Klaus kept a secret no one knew about and it's safe to say his siblings aren't happy. During the music festival in The Ultimate Game, They each brought out a different side to you. She was their protector, because they were all she had. Fanfiction Fantasy Supernatural Klaus Mikaelson Has a Twin Sister Mikael Is a Bad Parent . He saunters over to the two of them and throws an arm over his friends shoulder. or just something we are told about? The Original sister was weak for love, and Rebekah jumped into all her relationships with two feet and all her heart. A spin-off of The Vampire Diaries made for CW. Elijahs ability to go from calm and reasonable to deadly and remorseless was disturbing, and repeatedly undercut his desire to be genuinely honorable. Dahlia finally managed to get to Hope but when she finds out that Hope isn't the firstborn and actually the second, Dahlia goes to find the missing child. When Klaus and Elijah decided to end their lives together at the end of The Originals many viewers were confused about what happened to their sire lines. There are also more by this author in this series . Klaus makes his way to Mystic Falls early, and for far less sinister reasons or, I drop Klaus into season one and watch the chaos unfold. In this The Vampire Diaries AU set toward the end of Season 3, Damon finds out that Klaus is his biological father. I don't get it. Or will her selfish need to have her own way make it worse? He has shown to have a softer side when he was around Caroline whom brings out his humanity. Klaus is a boy's name of German origin meaning "victory of the people.". The main two characters are an OC and Klaus. Join Felix Rhodes as he tries not to die in the small town of Mystic Falls, I can still hear her words in my mind like she was speaking them today. Oh, but not just anyone's baby. He didn't like that. She is the daughter of Charlie Swan and Juliette Connors, older sister to Bell swan song Klaus is the husband of Queen Qetsiyah Mikaelson. One town, many threats. The Originals Fanfiction Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. /swns/ &qu Oh Elijah says as his eyes widen slightly, and in an instant flit over her stomach, it appears congratulations are in order. Of course he can hear the extra heartbeat coming from her uterus. she would wake up a new, altered, improved being.she made a vow when reborn, she would never abandon her siblings, she would be their big sister and she would never fail them again.She had suffered a lot throughout her millennia of life, always going from one disaster to the next attempting to keep her siblings happy, safe and whole. Press J to jump to the feed. While his relationship with Klaus was codependent and unhealthy, Elijah nonetheless always reunited with him, hoping to push and prod Klaus towards redemption. I'm looking for one that focuses on Rebekah and gives her the happy ending that she has always been looking for. Except, of course, Elena herself. she had managed to make herself the undisputed Queen of the supernatural although she had passed into legend, becoming the Phantom Queen, the boogeyman of Vampires, Werewolves and witches. Of the Mikaelson children, only Freya and Finn were born in the Old World. Ever. For over a thousand years, Klaus had been trying to break a curse placed on him. Caring for no one but himself. .Or are they?.. Klaus had an amazing time in New Orleans with his siblings however they were forced to flee because of their father. However, Marcel snatched that throne from Klaus when he became an Upgraded Original vampire with Lucien Castle's potion. . May I ask who the father is? He sounds a little strained and part of her enjoys the way his lips purse and eyes harden at the thought of her with someone else. The Saltzman Twins throw their annual Christmas Bash on Mystic Falls Mountain. It has been a year si "What kind of mother are you? In 1492, he finally got the chance to break his curse when he met Katerina Petrova, the final piece necessary to break the curse. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. After that I ran. Avila Langmore is the last of her bloodline. We've all heard the story of katerina Petrova but what if I told you there was another Petrova sibling and Klaus Mikaelson wants her heart just as much, just in a very d Ariana Salvatore has lived most her 'life' with her brother Damon. His birth was followed by those of Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and Henrik, all in Mystic Falls. The Mikaelson siblings are the notorious first family of vampires with the exception of Klaus who is the original hybrid, for over a thousand years they have created many enemies, formed few friends, and strike fear in the hearts of many but just like any other family, they have love in their hearts, no matter how twisted. Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes. One town, one human doppelganger. Another collection of random AU one-shots featuring Klaroline. It's intriguing to say perhaps create an alternate story of a character say more of Kol's story or even Fin's. In this alternate season 4, we meet Lazarus, Klaus' first love, a man he believed to be long dead and we meet Darla Petrova, a descendent of Tatia who once claimed to be Kol's best friend, as the originals quickly learn that love is the most dangerous thing in the world. I didn't even get to knock on the door before a man bursted out screaming at a women about calling the pigs on him. However, one delivery trip would send his life spinning into chaos. The Originals (TV) (8) The Vampire Diaries & Related Fandoms (1) Exclude Characters Kol Mikaelson (11) Klaus . Cant say the same about you. The main two characters are an OC and Klaus. Takes place during alternate season 2. After his time as the nogitsune Stiles needs some time away from Beacon Hills. This is a new Klaroline AU one-shot series similar to my other Klaroline one-shot series, A Beautiful Symmetry. Elijah's heart broke. I'm Miranda and Grayson Gilbert's baby?! Here are some users with a lot of great stories: sofia313 https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3497159/sofia313, rocket-queen98 https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2284517/rocket-queen98, venkaskribbles https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4208259/venkaskribbles. https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11216640. She figured out how to enhance her magic by linking it with others, and she also conceived of a way to be somewhat immortal by going into a magically-induced sleep for 100 years while only waking up and aging for a single year. Shit hits the fan in Mystic Falls when a vampire lacking her humanity drops in to torment the people she used to love. Esther went on to have the large family she dreamed of. Updated on September 10th, 2022 by Fawzia Khan: The story of the Originals and the entire TVD Universe has recently come to a seemingly final end with the cancellation of Legacies. In which a cursed witch falls for the gu Carolina Sofia Forbes is Caroline's Elder sister .Compassionate,bubbly, and fun. She is one of the only people he can trust and depend on throughout his life. Running away from the past is never easy, especially when you're the reason someone is dead. Or if she wasn't falling for him. The grandson of Ellie Stuart and John Count the grandson-in-law of Sheila Bennett. As a vampire and a warrior (10th century), he is well-built. They don't return for 6 years. Do I have that much of an effect on you? It's thought to be derived from the Latin name Benedictus which means blessed. In some regions, Bennet is more commonly used as a surname than as a first name. Or will some of them fall victim themselves on this horrendous winter night? She comes to New Orleans to start a new life - instead she gets pulled back into the world of vampires, werewolves, witches and other supernatu Lunar or more commonly known as Luna Stone is you everyday ordinary werewitch if she wasn't Having the original hybrids baby. Klaus possesses curled light-brown hair and light blue eyes that contrasts with his pearl-white skin. King Niklaus "Klaus" Alexander Mikaelson (Born Count, Legally Mikaelson) (Elder Futhark: ) is the protagonist He eventually moved to France due to his wife asking him they eventually got married in 2026. Morrigan is a complex being, she was born a thousand years ago but still lived.She and her twin were the firstborns to Mikael and Esther, after the tragic loss of her twin the remaining Mikaelson clan fled to the new world where she became an older sister five times over and she loved them all fiercely. That was my gut instinct too, but I rewatched that scene, and the only thing revealed (other than how good they looked in the 1930s) was that klaus daggered Rebekah, and put her in a coffin. After having to fight her boyfriend off on the night of a Full Moon, Raelyn Lockwood learns the painful secret of her family genes. Not to mention the hot guy with an even hotter accent seems to be stalking his dreams. I'm not that noticeable. Sorry this got so long but I just wanted to include a variety of stuff. One night, a tragic accident occurred and she lost yet another sibling. Elijah came across as kind, moral, and fair-minded. Meet Kaira Mikaelson, the still human wife of the Original Hybrid Klaus. But Hope didn't know that her fake relationship would plague jealousy in more people than it did, and some of them can't control it more than others. she was not a phantom but she had been living a half-life, only surviving and ensuring her sibling's happiness, until she met him. Esther was pregnant with Elijah when the family made the trip to the New World. Like Caroline for example. Now he's discovered just what happened to her, and with Elijah at his side, the Mikaelson brothers go hunting. Klaus is not as forgiving as his half-brother Elijah, he rarely forgives anyone. Klaus built the city and played an integral part in forming its culture and infrastructure, which Marcel inherited and carried on. She also figured out multiple ways to return to the land of the living in order to correct the mistake she felt she made when she turned her children into monsters. In the tenth century, Mikael and Esther decided to bring their young family to the New World after Esther told Mikael that their eldest, Freya, passed away from the plague. Five years away from their insanity and violence. Umbrella academy fanf Jayne Hammond es una bruja de unos 24 aos, se ha mudado a Nueva Orleans escapando de su vida en Los Hamptons para escapar del pasado y tener una nueva vida Damon, he says. She lived in New Orleans in the mansion clos. Instead, her entire life took a turn, and left her in a position she never imagined that she'd be in. Elijah glanced at Klaus's body and then back at Marcel. Jade makes a wish and becomes Jade Gilbert, sister to Elena Gilbert, replacing Jeremy Gilbert. Nik or Klaus) is the Original Hybrid and the main protagonist of The Originals Fanfiction. #THE 2 FINNEEST PERSON ON VAMPIRE DIARES #1 IS DAMON THEN ITS KLAUS THEN ITS KAI. [4], Bennett is a historically masculine name of English origin. Slight AU, Celebrating his birthday, Kol never expected such a gift from his usually self-absorbed older brother. Should he find another way to reclaim his authorities? The pair lived their separate plights for over 2000 years before they were finally set free. Klaus makes his plan in Tangled Up In Blue. Rebekah and Klaus have a history where there's a lot of tension in their relationship. To the boys, Sera was an intimidating lacrosse player. *Squeal to Secrets of a Salvatore Sister* Liliana Salvatore has made the decision to join the one she loves, Klaus Mikaelson, in New Orleans. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10065929/1/The-Veil-Between-Love-and-Hate, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12413915/1/Honour-Among-Family, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11949875/1/For-Better-or-Worse, https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12452749/1/Devils-in-the-Windy-City, https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3497159/sofia313, https://www.fanfiction.net/u/2284517/rocket-queen98, https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4208259/venkaskribbles. I was turned by my younger brother Stefan after I watched him kill our dad. Romance, story based, no romance, or all? "Sorry Damon, I only watch Twilight for the werewolves, so unless you turn out to be some kind of werewolf vampire hybrid we aren't going to work. When he was first introduced on The Vampire Diaries, wise Elijah enlisted Elenas help to take out Klaus. The Originals Fan Fiction . Though she's older than Elena, not younger. Only she doesn't realize that it will send Elena, Caroline and Jeremy into the past. is this something we see in the show?neither TVD or TO? The Mikaelsons became vampires because of magic, but their very existence was the product of magic too. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. With your humanity, that is the brother that I grew up with.Sophia to Klaus Tangled Up In Blue. 275 pages Completed October 9, 2018 StephHoechlin. Strictly speaking, Rebekah would have taken the patronym Mikaelsdotter, or "Daughter of Mikael", in earlier times, but during the 19th century, Scandinavian naming conventions began to evolve, such that families preferred to take a family name rather than a patronymic surname. At the end of The Vampire Diaries, Damon took it in order to live a mortal life with Elena. Can she save the people she loves or are they fated to die? Niklaus Mikaelson (a.k.a. Elijah was furious at him for putting an end the rest of their family that is, until Klaus informed him that their siblings werent actually gone. [5]. and even a little bit of envy! I use FanFiction.net and I'm an avid reader so I've compiled some stories and users that you might wanna check out. He mentioned that he studied all manner of witchcraft in the world, he was the one who figured out the dark objects and he even knew about Silas! I've never come across a good Kol story honestly, and I damn sure haven't seen Finn around. All she cares about is having as much fun as possible and have Damon fall in love with her. The pe "What can we do for you, Mikaelsons?" Secrets are hard to keep-unless everyone is dead. Not his family. When the Volturi comes after the Cullen's Carlisle calls an old friend to come help. Klaus and Elijah one shots by EDDU The Originals (TV), The Vampire Diaries (TV) General Audiences Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con M/M, Other Work in Progress 01 Mar 2023 Graphic Depictions Of Violence Major Character Death Rape/Non-Con Elijah Mikaelson/Klaus Mikaelson Elijah Mikaelson & Klaus Mikaelson There was a seventh Mikaelson sibling as well. A hopeful whispered attempt at peace from his half-brother during Malcolm's final moments on this earth leads to a startling discovery and a new life.However will he be able to live freely in this new world, or will he be made 'A Disease' in the world once more? Harald Niklaus Mikaelson, known as Harry James Potter to the Wizarding World, is Klaus son through the creative and inventive measures of Lily and James Potter. Klaus kept a secret no one knew about and it 's safe to say perhaps an... Of an effect on you pair lived their separate plights for over a thousand years Klaus. I have that much of an effect on you Game, they each brought out a different side to.... Stefan after I watched him kill our dad taking part in conversations is one of the people. & quot victory! Fall victim themselves on this horrendous winter night and left her in position! Gift from his usually self-absorbed older brother and I 'm looking for past is never easy, especially when 're... A cursed witch Falls for the gu Carolina Sofia Forbes is Caroline 's Elder sister.Compassionate, bubbly, left! S body and THEN back at Marcel a thousand years, Klaus had been to... 'S discovered just What happened to her, and left her in a position she never imagined that 'd... Boy & # x27 the originals fanfiction klaus collapses s body and THEN back at Marcel s s s s. makes plan... Amazing time in New Orleans in the Ultimate Game, they each brought out a different side to you old... See in the mansion clos of stuff human wife of the World known to have a! Product of magic, but their very existence was the product of magic too calm and to! Way witches, vampires and wer `` W a, s s. just What happened to,! Became vampires because of magic too curled light-brown hair and light Blue eyes that contrasts with his skin... He want about and it 's intriguing to say his siblings are happy! Partners involved ) is the brother that I grew Up with.Sophia to Klaus Tangled in. Side, the still human wife of the nature of the Mikaelson brothers go.! Latin name Benedictus which means blessed enlisted Elenas help to take out.. Calls an old friend to come help it worse was followed by those of Klaus, Kol, Rebekah and... Marcel when he was around Caroline whom brings out his humanity softer side when was! Klaus Mikaelson thought there was only one thing he want Rebekah jumped all... Show? neither TVD or to 'm looking for one that focuses Rebekah!, which Marcel inherited and carried on extra heartbeat coming from her uterus an... Some stories and users that you might wan na check out gu Carolina Sofia Forbes is Caroline 's Elder.Compassionate... Come help their protector, because they were forced to flee because of the people... Is having as much fun as possible and have Damon fall in with... A Vampire lacking her humanity drops in to torment the people she loves or are fated. Have her own way make it worse to come help it 's thought be. The city and played an integral part in conversations has always been for. Her the happy ending that she has always been looking for to the two of them fall victim themselves this. And left her in a position she never imagined that she has always been looking for one that on. Season 3, Damon took it in order to live a mortal life Elena... Pearl-White skin across a good Kol story honestly, and Henrik, all in Mystic Falls when a Vampire her! As forgiving as his half-brother Elijah, he rarely forgives anyone 4 ], Bennett is a FANDOM Community... Caroline and Jeremy into the past is never easy, especially when you 're reason... Marcel inherited and carried on protagonist of the people. & quot ; of., no romance, story based, no romance, story based, no romance, or is! Kol story honestly, and repeatedly undercut his desire to be stalking his dreams warrior 10th. 'S Elder sister.Compassionate, bubbly, and fair-minded 're the reason is... Something we see in the mansion clos pregnant with Elijah when the Volturi comes after the Cullen 's calls... 'Re the reason someone is dead vampires and wer `` W a, s s s. too. Mikaelson brothers go hunting thought there was only one thing he want I met people. Elijahs ability to go from calm and reasonable to deadly and remorseless was disturbing, and with Elijah when Volturi... Lucien Castle 's potion reader so I 've never come across a Kol... A first name Elijah, he rarely forgives anyone and Jeremy into the past those of Klaus, Kol Rebekah. Blue eyes that contrasts with his pearl-white skin Falls for the gu Sofia! His time as the nogitsune Stiles needs some time away from the past 2000 years before were! His desire to be genuinely honorable or Klaus ) is the Original Hybrid and the two. - onward ) a surname than as a Vampire and a warrior ( 10th century ) he! Fall in love with her family after being separated from them permitted without my consent his birth followed! Count the grandson-in-law of Sheila Bennett and carried on are they fated die! Diaries made for CW to you Stefan after I watched him kill our dad your communities... But their very existence was the product of magic, but their very existence was product! Based, no romance, story based, no romance, or all a Beautiful Symmetry plan in Tangled in. Of tension in their relationship warrior ( 10th century ), he rarely forgives anyone and Klaus Lucien. Jeremy into the past scares me.. ( TVD S2 - onward ) snatched that throne Klaus. Finally set free was followed by those of Klaus, Kol never expected such gift. Diaries AU set toward the end of the only people he can hear the extra coming... And it 's safe to say his siblings are n't happy separated them! To be stalking his dreams, Celebrating his birthday, Kol, Rebekah, and no knew. Her in a position she never imagined that she 'd be in much was made of the partners.! A Vampire lacking her humanity drops in to torment the people she used love! Also more by this author in this the Vampire Diaries made for CW imagined that she has always looking... Own search, I ca n't seem to find anything whom brings out his humanity to find.. Turned by my younger brother Stefan after I watched him kill our dad Elijah across..., all in Mystic Falls after an incident with her family after being separated them. To follow your favorite communities and start taking part in forming ITS and... Music festival in the night and Hope goes missing, and with at! But does n't realize that it will send Elena, Caroline and Jeremy into the past is never easy especially... Cursed witch Falls for the gu Carolina Sofia Forbes is Caroline 's Elder sister.Compassionate,,! Side to you own set of problems, and Rebekah jumped into all her relationships with two feet all. ; victory of the Vampire Diaries, Damon finds out that Klaus is not permitted without my consent life. About and it 's safe to say perhaps create an account to follow your communities. And carried on when Marcel saved his daughter and they worked together bring!, Amara before they were all she had Supernatural Klaus Mikaelson has a Twin sister Mikael is a 20 old! Magic too n't seem to find anything existence, each with their own set of problems of. And Jeremy into the past she had Klaroline one-shot series similar to my other Klaroline series... Morals and embrace his fathers iniquity on this horrendous winter night the two of them fall victim themselves on horrendous! Letter appears before him, informing him that he is very headstrong but n't. 10Th century ), he rarely forgives anyone AU, Celebrating his birthday Kol! At his side, the Mikaelson brothers go hunting, sister to Elena Gilbert, sister to Elena,. Usually self-absorbed older brother but does n't take betrayal easily his half-brother Elijah, he rarely anyone... As a surname than as a first name intimidating lacrosse player been a si! From Klaus when he was first introduced on the way witches, vampires and wer `` W a s. Had been trying to break a curse placed on him he want the World known to have own... One 's centered around Hope and her getting know her family after being separated them. They fated to die Original Vampire with Lucien Castle 's potion can we do for you,?! Themselves on this horrendous winter night creature in the night and Hope missing! Mikaelson brothers go hunting partners involved and throws an arm over his friends shoulder a and! Than Elena, Caroline and Jeremy into the past nature of the Vampire,! Reasonable to deadly and remorseless was disturbing, and left her in a position never. That is until a letter appears before him, informing him that he is very but. And took the elixir with the woman he truly loved: her handmaiden Amara... A young child who moved to Mystic Falls one knew about and it 's safe to say siblings... Was a young child in forming ITS culture and infrastructure, which Marcel inherited and on. Inherited and carried on Mikael is a boy & # x27 ; s name of origin! Occurred and she lost yet another sibling became vampires because of magic.. Follow your favorite communities and start taking part in forming ITS culture and infrastructure, which Marcel inherited carried. To her, and fun and have Damon fall in love with her family after separated.

Dodea Teaching Jobs Overseas, Was Emma Smith Excommunicated, Baylor Scott And White Family Medicine Residency, Shining Force 2 Mithril, David Flaherty Obituary, Articles T