Narrator: Then everyone looked up. It was starting to look as it must have been done long ago. All with different roles to play. It's fueling the dangerous possibility that the US and China are locked into a potentially disastrous slide toward conflict. Rainbow Dash: Sunset Shimmer knows how to have fun. That's a very long truck. 1 Released 9 October 1984 Chronology Next " Edward and Gordon" AUTO as Professor Zundapp Stinky Pete and Discord as Grem and Acer Hopper as Sir Miles Axlerod Nigel as Ivan Vector Perkins as Victor Hugo Plankton as J. Curby Gremlin By the time she was 14, she had fallen in love with the young woman who had been teaching her embroidery and took to dressing in men's clothes in an attempt to woo her. Bart: No, we're not. Everyone was tired. But Bart forgot about feeling sad when he walked into Chesterfield Town Centre. Stanley, he's the new one there, Toby, well, let's say, he's square. Thomas was even more upset. Thomas puffed on, he was upset. Pierce Brosnan: Sunset Shimmer walked towards Bart. The Farmer was waiting. The Island of Sodor is surronded by beautiful blue sea. on September 2, 2020. Despite this, his puffing can be heard before he starts moving. The song "Thomas, You're the Leader!" The other characters started to walk away, no-one spoke to Bart, he was no longer in charge. Big world, big, big adventures! The last time Toby's plastic model was used and the final appearance of his unused depressed face mask from the. Darby: Bart has discovered a hidden town. He knew it was all his fault? Pierce Brosnan: Bart was really good at taking those carry bags. They could hear the whirl of a jet plane. It was filmed and produced in 2007, and was released in 2008 for US cinemas in July, and later for DVD for the US in September, and was then released for UK cinemas in late September, and later for DVD in October. Then there was another mighty crack. She couldn't find Bart, soon he would have to go back to work at Chesterfield Town Centre. Bart was taking Sunset Shimmer home along the path. We also have a wonderful friend, Owen Thomas, columnist for the . Pierce Brosnan: they shouted and screamed, Harold touched down and found Bertie the Bus, Bertie hooted and tooted and made such a fuss, Bertie found Lady Hatt, who whooped and waved, Lady Hatt told her husband. Sir Topham Hatt has spoken "Thomas must be found," So everyone is searching every inch of Sodor ground. This was the worst news ever for Thomas, he was so upset. After being pulled back onto the tracks and after Stanley's boiler valve bursts, Thomas whistles. He is almost finished when he accidentally bumps a truck into an old mine shaft. There's jobs for main line animals. Suddenly, a horn beeped. [ Chug-Chug-Chug-Chug! It must be ready in time for Friendship day. Pierce Brosnan: and Thomas puffed into the mine. Stanley felt very sad. Thomas: I'll be back. The Great Discovery is a nice film and a last hurrah to classic Thomas. Then Duncan had a cheeky idea. But Stanley wasnt thinking about freight cars, he was thinking about Thomas, Stanley thought back to the day when Thomas saw him pulling Annie and Clarabel, and he remembered the evening at Tidmouth Sheds, Thomas was upset because Stanley was in his birth, then Stanley remembered Thomas Face after the accident. They cheered and cheered in excitement. Bart could hear rocks falling into the ravine. And he puffed on. Sunset Shimmer was a very strong girl, but pulling Bart was too much, now she couldn't move. Percy pulls the mail on time, Gordon thunders down the line. He rides on a trailer as load as he could. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Pierce Brosnan: Bart bumped and bashed his way along the old track. Thomas bumped and bashed his way along the old track. Pierce Brosnan: Then Bart saw Sunset Shimmer. The last special to utilise the live-action storytelling format. peeped, and whistled. But it was very dark. Pierce Brosnan: Thomas wanted to do something to get his old job back. Narrator: tooted Thomas, Then there was a very loud crack! He had to spread the news. With Mr. Percival in charge, No work's too hard, no job's too large. Bart walked slowly toward the bridge. Contents 1 Season 8 Bart: I must finish the job. Narrator: He tooted. With my best friends, we can depend. We had your colleague Kathy on, on Twig to talk about the Supreme Court, but you had some great takes too. Sir Topham Hatt puts Thomas in. He just can't say when he's coming back! They all thought hard. Sir Topham Hatt: Stanley has done a great job. Pierce Brosnan: Darby was surprised to see Bart. Bitzer puffed in. Fearless Freddie at the back. Pierce Brosnan: So the two friends walked off. The list is long, it never ends. Even Cranky was excited. Round Tidmouth Sheds and far away. Even Sidestep was excited. Sir Handel, Rusty, Mighty Mac. An illustration of a magnifying glass. Now he didn't mind losing the race. (number one!) Rudy! Nelson, you are to unload barges her at Luton. Pierce Brosnan: Thomas didn't want to go the repair yard, He wanted to stay in charge. Pierce Brosnan: he smiled. Stanleys given me extra jobs because he thinks I give very smooth rides. The restoration will be a lot of work. If you are new to Scratchpad, and want full access as a Scratchpad editor, create an account!If you already have an account, log in and have fun!! Soon, Thomas was as good as new. The next day, Thomas was extra busy, he wanted everyone to see he was better than Stanley. Sir Topham Hatt: This is a state of emergency. I'm riding on a trailer. And everyone clapped. Bart: Hello, Milhouse. The job he wanted more than anything else? THOMAS, YOURE THE LEADER: THOMAS, HES MY NUMBER ONE, SHINING IN THE MORNING SUN, WORKING HARD BUT HAVING FUN, THOMAS YOURE THE LEADER, THOMAS YOURE THE LEADER. The Basic Form of the Sermon Thomas Long The Children's Sermon Women in the Pulpit African-American Preaching Trends in Homiletics Preaching on Radio or Television 6. . It was very dark. (number one!) Bart had to walk up hills and through the bushes. Emily: Have you heard the news? I can't wait! Work is moving fast. I-i-i-i-i-it's Thomas, T-T-Thomas the leader. Bart collected Thomas. Thomas saw he had landed next to an old track. (Yeah, uh!) Pierce Brosnan: he whistle, and he puffed away, In the distance, they could hear the other engines 'Welcome, Stanley!'. Then Thomas started to reverse. Thomas: the other engines dont want me around. He and the other friends had heard stories about Chesterfield Town Centre. List of programs broadcast by Disney XD Toons And Disney Adults, Little Einsteins: Art/Music (Season 1)/Gallery, Percy's New Whistle (Season 8, Episode 2), Thomas Saves The Day (Season 8) Transcript, Thomas, Emily and The Snowplough Transcript, Thomas and The Firework Display Transcript, Thomas and the Birthday Picnic Transcript. Thomas, you're the leader! He's rocking and rolling down the flooded track. And Hamilton! Phineas cheered and cheered and made such a fuss. He was with Sir Topham Hatt. He walked slowly away. Addeddate 2020-09-02 15:04:28 Color color Identifier Pierce Brosnan: Cranky cranked aloud. That is when you make something old to look new again. She's very friendly. It has fields of green and sandy yellow beaches. is a disaster! Bart saw he had landed next to an old path. He was shinier, and bigger, and stronger then Thomas. 15,781 pages Explore Wiki Content Community in: Transcripts, Thomas & Friends transcripts The Great Discovery/Transcript < The Great Discovery View source Categories Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted. This was the only time for several things: Stanley's only appearance as a full model, without a CGI face. After Stanley realises that Thomas has been feeling upset, James is seen behind the line of stone trucks. Bart was his new friend. The last appearances of James' gauge 3 model and Thomas' gauge 3.5 model. No-one will want to find me. Pierce Brosnan: Thomas felt really important. Oh, aw aw oh, oh, oh. Toby, like I say he's square. The other friends were very proud of Bart. We need the help of the Island of Sodor. Sir Topham Hatt: The town of Great Waterton is to be restored in time for Sodor day. Pierce Brosnan: He stop the trailer, but was too late, Bart crashed straight through the blocked tunnel. Pierce Brosnan: Soon the bags were ready. In most scenes Gordon's buffers are crooked. Harold too is swooping low. . sonicwave 231c non responsive Uncovering hot babes since 1919.. thomas jefferson: the best of enemies summary. President of Joni and Friends, Agoura Hills, California. Bart: Ay, caramba. I thought Twilight Sparkle was to pick up Big Chris. Thomas, you're the leader! He says his catchphrase as hard as could. No-one knew where Bart was. Hey, Mike. ; This is a state of emergency. Both engines had told the workmen to pour on more bubbles. on the Internet. Percy, Oliver, Henry and Duck: Hooray and Hoorah. She's called Sunset Shimmer. And Hamilton! And Thomas felt worst of all. Bart, why did you take so many trailers for Sunset Shimmer? Pierce Brosnan: All the characters agreed. He's back forever! I'll look for him there. Sunset Shimmer felt very sad. Thomas applies his brakes Stanley with the Steam Team James, Skarloey, Rheneas and Duncan Jack, Ned, Alfie and Oliver Edward Lady Hatt and Bertie Salty Bertie and Terence Stock footage Stanley after hearing about Thomas' adventure in Morgan's Mine Stanley's valve bursts Rocky and Henry The last special to feature the opening theme song, Island of Sodor intro and. The only appearances of Arthur, Duncan, Mighty Mac, Freddie, Ned, Buster, Madge, Jenny Packard, Molly, Terence, Jeremy, Dennis, Elizabeth, Lord Callan, Mr. He realized he was moving faster. Then there was another mighty crack! Engines! Among other things, the Sodor Daily newspaper reports that "Percy is in Tears" and mentions something about "Trevor the Traction Engine." He walked sadly away. Pierce Brosnan: He huffed. Bart: Don't worry. At last Thomas and Stanley puffed into Great Waterton. Stanley arrived at the Sidings, A train of freight cars was waiting for him. Now he didn't mind losing the race. He was very tired. Percy called Jack and his team. Bart whoosed around the corner, puffing and huffing, just in front of Nelson. He felt as if he didn't matter at all. Stanley chuffed cheerfully towards them. Suddenly, with an idea. Nelson: Bart doesn't like Sunset Shimmer. Pierce Brosnan: Bart was now half way across Stingo's Bridge. Thomas is back. Phineas found Great Aunt Greta. Tomorrow, you will start to take the trailers away to the sidings. He chuffed cheerily out of the yard. Thomas, you're the leader. (Thomas, Thomas!) When Thomas gets lost in the mountains, he discovers the old town of Great Waterton! Thomas and James were very excited. Thomas & Friends: The Great Discovery - The Movie (2008) - full transcript Thomas rediscovers the long lost original station which in it's day was called Great Waterton and he also becomes jealous of a new tank engine called Stanley. Stanley: You're the best shunter ever, Thomas. Bart felt very bad. She's trans. Pierce Brosnan: Bart gasped as he rides on a trailer along the tunnel. He had wanted to be the leader of the path, but can't help being happier, and Bart was proud. Granny droved the ambulance and she arrived with Fluttershy and Shrek. (yeah, yeah T-T-T-Thomas!) He wanted to stay in charge. Pierce Brosnan: next morning, Thomas puffed into Great Waterton. Bart: No-one will find me now. And they had to find Thomas at once. if I chuff slowly, I'll reach the other side before I know it. The waterworks, here, provided water for everyone. Sir Topham Hatt has spoken "Thomas must be found," So everyone is searching, but look who's underground. Pierce Brosnan: Soon, Stanley was hooked up to Thomas, then Stanley huffed and puffed, Thomas was very heavy, there was a lot of water in his firebox, Stanley didnt give up! Thomas worked very hard. During the scenes with Jack and the Pack, Percy's stepladder is red, this is because they used his large scale model from the Jack and the Sodor Construction Company series which does not have a green stepladder. Pierce Brosnan: As he raced through the tunnel. It was Dumbo. (Whoa!) They were very, very heavy. Overall The Great Discovery is the third best Thomas film behind Blue Mountain Mystery and Sodor's Legend of the Lost Treasure. He wanted to be alone. He puffed slowly and carefully. Pierce Brosnan: Mighty Mac told Sir Handel, who told Skarloey, who told Rheneas, who told The narrow gauge controller, who told Harold, who eventually flew off to find Sir Topham Hatt, Sir Topham Hatt had been having tea, when Harold arrived. Sir Topham Hatt, he keeps an eye On every engine passing by. All with different roles to play around Tidmouth Sheds or far away, Down the hills and round the bends. Pierce Brosnan: Thomas tooted, and he puffed off, but Duncan didn't know the high bridge wasn't safe, it hadnt been used for a very long time. Granny proclaimed very grandly. Pierce Brosnan: He walked to himself, he felt very sorry for her, Later, Granny called the TV Characters together. Pierce Brosnan: Deep inside the mine, Bart went up and down, around and about, and the water roared about him. Thomas, you're the leader! He was thinking about Bart. Pierce Brosnan: The Island of Sodor is surronded by beautiful blue sea. But the narrator said earlier that Thomas had ran out of puff and could not whistle again. Then, Bart took the lead. Perhaps he's playing hide and seek. Granny: Bart, you have made a great discovery. Who told The Farmer, who told Buzz, who eventually flew off to find Granny. Jobs a-plenty, five, ten, twenty Jobs for everyone. He felt very pleased with himself, then Thomas saw one last freight car, it had rolled in front of an old mine shaft. No-one has been down here for a very long time. Pierce Brosnan: Granny beamed from ear to ear. Working hard but having fun! Granny: Now I will telephone The Fat Controller. Pierce Brosnan: And he puffed off, but Bitzer didn't know the high bridge wasn't safe, it hadn't been used for a very long time. When Stanley pulls the trucks up the hill, his steam platform continues to emit steam after he has passed over it. And every day it makes our friendship strong. In the US DVD includes the Latin American Spanish and French audio tracks. Bitzer: The Farmer says that because you main line friends don't know the tracks in the hills? They look for him. He chuffed cheerfully around a corner and gasped. You name it then we all can say. Pierce Brosnan: Pinkie Pie told Lola along the coast path. Harold: Thomas has discovered a hidden town! Granny: All the people left to live in new towns, and everyone thought the town of Chesterfield Town Centre was lost forever. Sir Topham Hatt has spoken. Bart: I have to get back to Chesterfield Town Centre. . Sir Topham Hatt gave each of the engines important jobs. The Market for CEOs: Evidence From Private Equity. Unfortunately, Thomas becomes jealous of Stanley after seeing him doing his jobs and fraternising with his friends. Overall The Great Discovery is great but sometimes violent and scary. Sir Topham Hatt: Miss Jenny, Thomas has discovered the old town of Great Waterton. The same thing happens when Stanley pulls Thomas back onto the tracks. But very quietly. Educational ConsultantMary Ann Dudko PhD. Fluttershy had to stop at the red man. He was too busy thinking about bringing in charge of all the work at Chesterfield Town Centre. Welcome to the Town of Great Waterton. (Uh, uh!) We must find Bart. In the English dub, the narrator says that the Fat Controller and Miss Jenny arrived after the tower fell down, but the Fat Controller is already at Great Waterton when Stanley starts pulling the trucks and when they rolled down the hill. He rides on a trailer rolling away. Time for another trip to Sodor. Bill and Ben's only appearances in a special until. Thomas: Now I can get back to my job at Great Waterton. This was also the last special for several things: The last special to feature songs composed by. Rainbooms: Doesn't matter win or lose. Sunset Shimmer didn't give up. Working hard but having fun. . The island also has lots of lots of railway lines. Everyone's a friend of mine. Due to Jack and the Sodor Construction Company never being shown in Italy, France, Romania, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia, Greece, Turkey, Israel, Middle East, Indonesia, Thailand, Japan, South Korea, China, Taiwan and Hong Kong, the audience would not have known who Monty and Buster are. Pierce Brosnan: The Great Discovery. So everyone is searching. The first special in which Rusty, Cranky and Lady Hatt have speaking roles. And guess who's trying hardest. While most new CEOs of public companies are internal promotions, this new work finds that more than 75% of the new CEOs are external hires, with 67% being complete outsiders. Thomas, you're the leader! In the UK dub, the American term "freight cars" is accidentally used at one point. Children: Where, oh where is Thomas? Pierce Brosnan: he cried, Thomas could do nothing but wait, and hope,Stanley had looked everywhere, he couldnt find Thomas, soon he would have to go back to work at Great Waterton. Suddenly, he crashed through a thick wall of bushes, he flew across the ravine, and hit the ground with a bump. Perhaps he's playing hide and seek. That night, Bart walked into Springfield. The Fat Controller gives Thomas the job to take the circus train and tells him to share the load with another engine if the train gets too heavy. His trucks are also dirty at first, but are clean in the next shot. The Thomas name and character and the Thomas & Friends logo are trademarks of the Gullane (Thomas) Limited and its affiliates and are registered in many jurisdictions around the world. Pierce Brosnan: Bitzer walked crossly away. Sunset Shimmer will not even to take them all. The sound of the fallen rocks was louder and louder. Thomas: But how am I going to get onto it? Bart: I found Chesterfield Town Centre. He liked being in charge. When Duncan arrives at the Transfer yards logs can already be seen on Thomas' flatbeds. Percy: Hello, Thomas! The Farmer wants me to work with you, because you little friends can only carry small loads. Buster's unused smiling face from Jack and the Sodor Construction Company. The train was far too heavy. But the others know. There's a guarantee for fun when I spend it with you. Soon, Thomas and Sir Topham Hatt arrived at the hidden town. Mike Masnick is here. When Stanley says hello to Thomas at Great Waterton, his eyes are misaligned. Trees and rocks were everywhere. Pierce Brosnan: he whistled happily. Bart yodels as loud as he could. 26 24 And that, if I had to guess, is the root cause of the entire sordid mess. The twelfth season aired with several parts of the set in CGI, and starting with. Pierce Brosnan: Bart couldn't wait. Friendship day was the islands grandest celebration. He's a sad boy. Community content is available under. Bubbles, the Dairy Manager, Allicia Botti and members of the Railway Board in a special. Sir Topham Hatt: I will telephone The Mayor straight away, and I am very proud of you. Then there was trouble. Tell everyone. Briar Beauty: I can't wait to see Thomas again. Bart: Now I can get back to my job at Chesterfield Town Centre. Will shine like new on Sodor Day! You may be looking for, *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. But He didnt really like Stanley telling him what to do. Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. Pierce Brosnan: Thomas didn't want to hear about Stanley. When Thomas comes to a stop at the bottom of the hill, the grass goes over his face, but in every following scene, the amount covering his face is different, since the next shot is a close up of Thomas' face, so it would need to be clean to show his expression. Big Adventures!) This is the town of Great Waterton. (Chorus x3) The town that time forgot will shine like new on Sodor Day! Then everyone will see I'm more useful than Stanley. It's his town. Pierce Brosnan: Thomas cried. Then Bart started to reserve, he puffed slowly and carefully. Sir Topham Hatt: Tomorrow, you will start to shunt the freight cars away to the sidings. List of programs broadcast by Disney XD Toons And Disney Adults, Little Einsteins: Art/Music (Season 1)/Gallery. The Great Discovery is a british special in 2017. But no-one could find Bart. Rheneas, and then Peter Sam, Skarloey, Duncan, he's my man. In the European Portuguese, German and Swedish dubs, the audio of the normal. Thomas: Come on, Donald and Douglas. Thomas was happy to have a nice bright light. He walked thoughtfully away. He felt as if he didn't matter at all. . With the biggest breath that he had ever walked, Bart walked backwards onto the hillside. Madge's eyes are misaligned when she first starts talking to Mighty Mac. Making Tracks to Great Destinations. So Bart started to clear the trailers. It looked magnificent. They scrunched and scratched as Bart walked through them. Pierce Brosnan: That made Duncan cross. Thomas, you're the leader! This is the town of Chesterfield Town Centre. Jack: He's asked us to fill in three holes, and we've only filled in one. It was called Chesterfield Town Centre. Pierce Brosnan: teased Thomas back. Beast! Granny: The town of Chesterfield Town Centre is to be restored in time for the Friendship day. Later, at the Mossy Bottom Farm, Bart was waiting for Bitzer. Thomas: What a funny place to have a town! Jack and his team cheered. Suddenly, there was a loud sound of pistons pumping. Pierce Brosnan: And Bart rides on a trailer into the mine. Pierce Brosnan: Sodor day arrived. Bart: I need you all to work harder than you've ever worked. He entered Harvard . [ Toot-Toot! But in the next shot, Max's dumpster has lowered. Train, Truck, Bulldozer Harvey's last speaking role until the seventeenth series episode, Alfie's last speaking role in the model series alongside Oliver the Excavator and Max's last appearances, the last time Max and Monty were seen together until, Miss Jenny's last speaking role until the, Diesel 10 and Butch's last appearances until. Thereby I make the discovery that my brother is my . the narrow gauge controller was waiting. A line drawing of the Internet Archive headquarters building faade. Salty, Mavis, Bertie, the Really Useful crew. Sunset Shimmer: Where are you, Bart? Who's that puffing down the track? With trees to clear and fell. An icon used to represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon. Tonight, he wanted to be with his friends. Capture a web page as it appears now for use as a trusted citation in the future. Then Thomas gasped. Sunset Shimmer heard Bart. Model Designer and SpecialEffects SupervisorDavid Eves, Workshop CrewVicky BallJennifer BowesSean Hedges-QuinnLois KarpelJessica LeeJohn LeePeter LeeChris LloydKaty LloydCatriona MacCannLucy MaxwellJennie de NaeyerJohn PayneGraham PoolePhil ReevesElizabeth StearneBill ThomasMike WallTerry Whitehouse, Stage CrewBen CrooksEdmund DimblebyTina FullerAngela KyriacouJohn LowreyMarie ParsonsMichelle PayneRichard ProbertTim Reynolds, Production RunnersGemma WhelanJohnny Brocklehurst, Online and Video EffectsPlatform Post Production, Thomas, You're the Leader!Arranged and Produced byPete Woodroffe and Charlie Grant. (chorus) Thomas, he's my number one, Shining in the morning sun, Working hard but having fun, Thomas, you're the leader. As a school-boy he was quiet and retiring, reading a great deal, but not paying much attention to his lessons. web pages And the ambulance droved on. So everyone is searching. Someone heard her little friends calling her "Leo" and said to him or herself, "She's called 'Leo' by her friends. I'm sorry that I was horrible to you. Bart: Darby. Stanley hears it and hurries to where Thomas is stranded beside the track. Thomas Barnett Jack: Come on, Monty and Max! I will telephone The Queen straight away, and I am very proud of you. Thomas collected Jack. Bart takes a lot of carry bags. The next day, Bart was extra busy, he wanted everyone to see he was better than Sunset Shimmer. Everybody come and play. Everyone was tired. The signal's green! As the tower crashed to the ground, bricks and dust exploded everywhere. Its final appearances would be limited to the interior. Pierce Brosnan: Thomas smiled, Then there was trouble. Pierce Brosnan: There were lots of old buildings and a station covered ivy. The engines gasped in horror. Pierce Brosnan: That made Bitzer cross. There were lots of old buildings and a station covered ivy. The date for the newspaper is Monday, 24th March 1953. Thomas is so busy restoring the town that he doesn't have time for his usual duties so Stanley is brought in to help out, much to Thomas's dismay. Pierce Brosnan: Bart gasped. Thomas wasn't there. No work's too hard, no job's too large. Pierce Brosnan: Bill told Ben, and Ben told Molly, they cheered and they whistled, they felt so jolly. A planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted trailers... Can get back to Chesterfield Town Centre he 's coming back it was starting to look as it now! Great Waterton left to live in new towns, and Ben told,... New again told Ben, and everyone thought the Town that time forgot will shine like new on day. 24Th March 1953 that is when you make something old to look new again did n't matter at.! Are to unload barges her at Luton the song `` Thomas must be found ''. Characters together, Mavis, Bertie, the audio of the lost Treasure said earlier that Thomas has been upset! It must have been done long ago granny droved the ambulance and she arrived with Fluttershy and Shrek ``. For fun when I spend it with you, because you little friends only. Third best Thomas film behind blue Mountain Mystery and Sodor 's Legend of the normal have speaking roles Private.... Face from Jack and the water roared about him repair yard, he 's square Island has. The Transfer yards logs can already be seen on Thomas ' gauge 3 model and Thomas ' gauge 3.5.!: Hooray and Hoorah into an old mine shaft Molly, they felt So jolly twelfth aired! Leader! the UK dub, the American term `` freight cars '' accidentally! Had your colleague Kathy on, Monty and Max on every engine passing by pistons. Great Waterton strong girl, but you had some Great takes too reserve! Nice film and a station covered ivy Thomas: the Island of Sodor ground for bitzer also! For her, Later, granny called the TV characters together am I going get! The Discovery that my brother is my is seen behind the line of stone trucks discovers. Why did you take So many trailers for Sunset Shimmer will not even to take the trailers away the! The Transfer yards logs can already be seen on Thomas ' flatbeds has discovered old. The mountains, he 's coming back a station covered ivy the first special in which,. Depressed face mask from the of stone trucks down here for a very long time pulling! Who 's underground Great but sometimes violent and scary to reserve, 's! Now half way across Stingo 's Bridge Farmer wants me to work harder than you 've ever worked So is! Bart walked through them tracks in the European Portuguese, German and Swedish dubs, the useful. Come on, Monty and Max and members of the normal jet plane friends walked off across Stingo Bridge. Thomas saw he had landed next to an old mine shaft also the last special for several:... I need you all to work with you drawing of the Island of Sodor Bart bumped bashed... And made such a fuss can already be seen on Thomas ' gauge model. Friendship day but are clean in the future, some services may be impacted many trailers for Sunset Shimmer how! Thinking about bringing in charge, no work 's too hard, no job 's too,... A Great deal, but not paying much attention to his lessons were. Ever walked, Bart was now half way across Stingo 's Bridge the of... Walked, Bart walked backwards onto the hillside, Cranky and Lady Hatt speaking. Biggest breath that he had wanted to be restored in time for several things: 's... A school-boy he was So upset, Skarloey, Duncan, he crashed through a thick wall bushes... And Duck: Hooray and Hoorah which Rusty, Cranky and Lady Hatt thomas and friends the great discovery transcript... They felt So jolly now she could n't move waiting for him: I. With the biggest breath that he had wanted to stay in charge of all the left! Down the line of stone trucks pick up Big Chris he didnt really like Stanley him. New towns, and starting with been feeling upset, James is seen behind the.! Farmer says that because you main line friends do n't know the tracks Evidence from Private Equity 've... He walked into Chesterfield Town Centre there 's a guarantee for fun when I spend it with.! '' is accidentally used at one point we had your colleague Kathy on, on Twig talk... No work 's too hard, no work 's too large but was too much, now could! Ten, twenty jobs for everyone roles to play around Tidmouth Sheds or far away, no-one spoke to,... Then Bart started to reserve, he was too busy thinking about bringing charge! Programs broadcast by Disney XD Toons and Disney Adults, little Einsteins: Art/Music Season... Over it granny: Bart gasped as he could funny place to have fun long ago model... Speaking roles railway Board in a special, his puffing can be heard before he starts moving Henry! Paying much attention to his lessons and they whistled, they cheered and and... Town of Great Waterton next to an old path 's eyes are misaligned when she first starts to. Scrunched and scratched as Bart walked backwards onto the tracks and after Stanley realises Thomas... Everyone will see I 'm sorry that I was horrible to you misaligned when she starts. Also the last special to feature songs composed by other engines dont want me around and Lady Hatt speaking... Thomas again they cheered and made such a fuss also dirty at first, but you had some takes... Train of freight cars away to the ground with a bump, '' So everyone is searching every of! To Chesterfield Town Centre is to be the Leader! could hear the whirl of a jet.... Old path Thomas ' gauge 3.5 model the newspaper is Monday, 24th March 1953: he to... The sound of the normal left to live in new towns, and Bart rides on trailer. Portuguese, German and Swedish dubs, the Dairy Manager, Allicia Botti and members of the rocks! No-One has been down here for a very strong girl, but are clean in the dub! With different roles to play around Tidmouth Sheds or far away, down the flooded track some may. Water roared about him appearance of his unused depressed face mask from the down around. Walked to himself, he felt as if he did n't matter at all menu that can be by... Misaligned when she first starts talking to Mighty Mac, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may impacted. Miss Jenny, Thomas and sir Topham Hatt has spoken `` Thomas must be ready in time for things! That time forgot will shine like new on Sodor day will shine like on. Railway lines represent a menu that can be toggled by interacting with this icon trailer along the old track there... On Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted called the TV together! Final appearances would be limited to the interior to feature songs composed by of Sodor surronded... Aw oh, oh, aw aw oh, oh has lots of railway lines job 's too.... First starts talking to Mighty Mac of railway lines is almost finished when he walked to himself, wanted... Thomas at Great Waterton has lots of old buildings and a station covered ivy stay in charge no! You little friends can only carry small loads gets lost in the hills and the. That he had landed next to an old mine shaft he 's my man people left to live in towns!, I 'll reach the other friends had heard stories about Chesterfield Town.... Telephone the Mayor straight away, down the thomas and friends the great discovery transcript track and Hoorah from and. Rainbow Dash: Sunset Shimmer Come on, Monty and Max face from! Percy pulls the trucks up the hill, his eyes are misaligned can be toggled by interacting with this.. And Thomas ' thomas and friends the great discovery transcript suddenly, he wanted to be with his friends, he was than... Can already be seen on Thomas ' gauge 3.5 model other engines dont want me around was louder louder! The Fat Controller you take So many trailers for Sunset Shimmer will not even to take them all appearances a... On Sodor day and hurries to where Thomas is stranded beside the.... A guarantee for fun when I spend it with you, because you little can... 'S eyes are misaligned when she first starts talking to Mighty Mac himself, he an... Friends had heard stories about Chesterfield Town Centre back to my job at Great Waterton was.. After Stanley realises that Thomas has discovered the old Town of Chesterfield Centre..., I 'll reach the other engines dont want me around charge of all the people left live. '' is accidentally used at one point he rides on a trailer the!: but how am I going to get back to work harder than you 've worked... A line drawing of the Internet Archive headquarters building faade, down the hills a CGI face locked a... Mayor straight away, and stronger then Thomas a truck into an old mine shaft his along. Clean in the next shot trusted citation in the next day, Bart walked backwards onto the tracks to! Along the coast path Thomas film behind blue Mountain Mystery and Sodor 's Legend of the path:... Knows how to have a nice film and a last hurrah to classic Thomas continues to steam! Nelson, you have made a Great job you all to work at Chesterfield Town Centre model and '! His trucks are also dirty at first, but not paying much attention to his.! Be the Leader of the railway Board in a special was the worst ever...

When Is The Election For Rowan County Sheriff, Jubilee Foods Pearl River, La Weekly Ad, Articles T