Its a no brainer and youll save tons. Try combining whichever storage shelf you choose with drawers, shelves, cabinets or slide-in boxes forsimple storage that adapts to your needs. Custom matco 6 series tool box with mechanics tools. If I would have known about this company sooner I would have got this tool c. Extremely happy with this purchase. 5210 NE 49th Ter. load rating per drawer (*all deep drawers with double slides), Full width, extruded, polished aluminum drawer pulls, High gloss AkzoNobel powder coat finish on the surfaces of the 72 Roller Cabinet, Hutch and Side Locker, Locking security drawer keeps valuables safe while tool box is open, Six 6 x 2 caster load rated 950 lbs. para nos informar sobre o problema. 2000-2022 Home Depot. the locker is perfect as well with a really deep drawer on the bottom and two shallow drawers above that. Help future customers with your feedback! The Roller Cabinet alone holds 21 Drawers! ThisLimited 5-Year Warrantydoes not apply to products that have been misused, abused, damaged by accident or otherwise, subjected to abnormal use, used in any type of over the road use, or modified by anyone other thanStrictly Tool Boxes. 1000 Series 26.5-in W x 44.25-in H 5 Ball-bearing Steel Tool Chest Combo (Black) Model # CMST22653BK. Si vous continuez voir ce Ci Please give me a thumbs up and subscribe. Call Us: 1-877-453-5077; . I found StrictlyToolBoxes.com on line and talked to Shannon , this tool box is very well made and a lot less money. Adhesive LED strip lighting can be placed at the bottom or top of shelving units. After almost a decade, I had outgrown (out-toold?) enva un correo electrnico a Definitely measures up to a Matco or Cornwell toolbox. The other company not so much Tool Vault Elite 72 23 Drawer Roller Cabinet w/ Hutch and 2 Side Lockers. 16 in. About a week later, the tool box arrived. condition: new make / manufacturer: RollCabs.com model name / number: ROLLING TOOL CABINET . UNTIL WE WALK YOU THROUGH HOW TO REFUSE THE DAMAGED ITEM(S), **this is necessary for your protection in the event of freight damage. Snap On 54" Extreme Green Roll Cab Tool Box W/ Hutch & Stainless Steel Power Top. All Tool Vault toolboxes have aLimited 5-Year Warrantyto the original user against defects in workmanship and material under normal use. 5 yrs old. Please reference this guide for instructions on how to install your hutch. Learn more -4% Exclusive To RTB RTB Exclusive 72 x 25 19 Drawers Roller Cabinet - Hutch Combo $ 4,978.99 $ 4,779.99 End Locker, Black $ 349 99. He answered every single one of my inane questions, and got me a bunch of info I didnt even know! The Tool Vault Elite 72 Inch 23 Drawer Roller Cabinet w/ Hutch and 2 Side Lockers is a professional grade, high quality toolbox featuring a drawer load rating of 250 pounds (500lb. Not all tool box combination sets will be shipped with the same number lock for each piece. Presenting the EX7230HR 72 Roller Cabinet with Hutch and Side Locker by Extreme Tools. Need Help? Your new toolbox will deliver by freight truck and the average transit times vary by location from 2 6 business days. End Cabinet. Free freight promotions apply to the Contiguous* US only. Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real. D Heavy Duty 15-Drawer Mobile Workbench Tool Chest with Solid Wood Top in Matte Black, 52 in. 2225TB-BBB 11 Reviews $4,543.00 Add to Cart 79" TRIPLE-BAY 28" DEEP 4S TB HUTCH Part No. my 60 ***simizer stacker. However, for the automotive professional or a serious do-it-yourselfer, we found that these products cannot hold up. 16 in. by selecting Ship to this address during checkout. It worked great, but it was time to get more space. Your account has been disabled. for pricing and availability. Finally the hutch I have always wanted a box with a hutch. W x 21 in. ein Mensch und keine Maschine sind. To make the inspection process go as smoothly as possible, please have the tools listed below available as soon as the carrier reaches the delivery point: Freight carrier drivers typically have 7 15 minutes to make a delivery; freight drivers are under no obligation to offer assistance. This season, get your dining room ready for everyone and everything. The toolbox is massive, but it will be staying in place. My Coworkers are thinking of getting. Required fields are marked *. Lowe's carries a wide selection of big tool boxes, like tool chests and tool cabinets, to keep all your tools in one place and make them easy to find . Merely a 1 minute drive from Navajo Drive, Exit 155 (Maricopa Freeway) of I-10, Coyotero Drive and South Priest Drive; a 4 minute drive from Superstition Freeway (US-60), Exit 173 (Superstition Freeway) of US-60 or Maricopa Freeway (I-10); and a 10 minute drive time from West Baseline Road or East Calle Guadalupe. Commercial Addresses:A delivery appointment is not required, but is highly recommended to ensure a proper inspection by responsible personnel. Lift gatedelivery will be needed if you do not have access to a loading dock orfork lift. By signing up you agree to receive emails from MAC TOOLS with news, special offers, promotions and future messages tailored to your interests. Get secure, reliable, professional-quality with U.S. General tool storage. It took a few hours to get everything together (2-person job minimum!). W x 21.5 in. Your email address will not be published. x W 24 in. Onze Use your CAMERA to photograph any damage, and take notes. Fit any need with a storage system that you can add on to and change as needed. TV-84Combo3. Aiutaci a proteggere Glassdoor dimostrando che sei una persona reale. W x 22 in. rated soft-close drawer slides, Tool storage end locker includes 2 adjustable shelves. I just got my tool vault and I put it together. First off, I want to say that the customer service and support with Strictly Tool Boxes is above and beyond the norm. Once signed, you agree that you have received the shipment without damage. I bought this cabinet to replace my 20 year old Snap On toolbox and I could not be happier with it or the entire experience. Tool Box Corner Guards. It combines a 72 inch wide, 30 inches deep Professional Cabinet with an Extreme Power Workstation Hutch and a Side Cabinet. Create your perfect storage and home furnishing solutions. Once signed, you agree that you have received the shipment without damage. Best Selling Toolboxes: -7% Exclusive To RTB Extreme Tools 72 x 25 19 Drawers Roller, Hutch & 2 Side Lockers Combo $ 7,548.97 $ 6,999.99 Select options Model: RTB722522HR2SL Buy in monthly payments with Affirm on orders over $50. We have removed many vendors from our site for various reasons. This step is usually performed directly after your shipping notification is received. Or keep tools and equipment in metal indoor/outdoor cabinets or on a metal wire rack shelf unit. Message. Products shown as available are normally stocked but inventory levels cannot be guaranteed, For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-800-430-3376 or text 38698 (standard carrier rates apply to texts), 46 in. | See details Shipping: The tool swap took a while, but it was totally worth the time. Wherever theres a home, theres a need for storage. Follow the Lost password? prompt below to reset your credentials. For kitchen pantry storage, there are wire shelving units that combine for several purposes. Like this graphic theme of HGBO doors customized with fabric and dried leaves matching textiles and a patterned WiFi speaker. the shelves as well are great they are wide and deep and can hold anything you can think of. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Residential Addresses:All residential deliveries will require a delivery appointment. Your personal data will be used to support your experience throughout this website, to manage access to your account, and for other purposes described in our privacy policy. 55" DOUBLE-BAY 25" DEEP 8-DRAWER 2S OUTLAW BLACK STOCK TOOLBOX Part No. Tool Box Corner Guards $ 14 99 . After 12 years in the business I will say this is by far the best deal I have seen. We are certain many of you have noticed the trend for tool box manufacturers to make the products with thinner steel every year. Location is approximate. We are certain many of you have noticed the trend for tool box manufacturers to make the products with thinner steel every year. The store is located in a convenient locale that primarily serves the people of Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Laveen, Chandler, Phoenix, Gilbert and Mesa. Whatever the need in any room, youll be adding lots of style to your shelf organization. One of my Coworkers wanted to get in it as I was putting it together. Your password must be updated. For standard delivery times in your local area, please contact Strictly Tool Boxes at 888.289.1952. Extremely happy with this purchase. Local store prices may vary from those displayed. Friends (mechanics and non-mechanics) have all complimented me on the toolbox; the finish on the stainless steel top is a big hit with everyone. Examples of damage include, but are not limited to: In most cases, the outer packaging may display minor damage from general shipping conditions. During the applicable duration of the warranty, at its optionStrictly Tool Boxeswill repair or replace its products which fail to give satisfactory performance due to defective workmanship or materials, or provide a refund by repaying or crediting with an amount equal to the purchase price of such products. Because of our vast experience in the professional automotive tool and equipment business, we have seen and worked with most brands currently on the market. Sturdy, steel support plate bolts are located under both side and roller cabinet, Top Hutch has a stainless steel adjustable shelf. para informarnos de que tienes problemas. i wish the stainless top was pre drilled would be the only complaint.. The Tool Vault line of professional tool boxes are crafted to withstand the harshest conditions of a full-time mechanics environment. You get the quality of the boxes that come off the truck but at a far better price. After 12 years in the business I will say this is by far the best deal I have seen. the drawers are smooth with just the right amount of friction. I've had several snap on boxes and the weekly payment that came with it. We have removed many vendors from our site for various reasons. Assembly of the box is easy with the included instructions. 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. From friends and family get-togethers to impromptu gatherings, this HEMNES glass-door cabinet in new, warm tones offers stylish storage for all your dining essentials whatever they may be. x 10 drawer tool box Garage Workcenter and Side Locker unit is a heavy duty, 19-Gauge steel, 3 piece tool storage unit that is rated for 3,000 lb. We will be happy to help in whatever way we can. Sold exclusively at Harbor Freight. All Rights Reserved. Now that Strictly Toolboxes is offering financing, the tool truck companies are probably quakin in their boots! *If you do not schedule a delivery appointment, your freight carrier will arrive without notice with your toolbox, and expect that you will be present for inspection. Additional Accessories are Optional and are sold seperately. The ToolVault brand brings you professional grade tool boxes at D.I.Y. We suggest that you visit the official site or call the customer care line at 4804919262 to get verified info about Foot Locker Arizona Mills, Tempe, AZ holiday operating times. All Tool Vault toolboxes have aLimited 5-Year Warrantyto the original user against defects in workmanship and material under normal use. 2 product ratings Condition: Seller refurbished Price: US $6,000.00 $250.00 for 24 months with PayPal Credit* Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Ships from United States 95 watchers Pickup: Free local pickup from Shakopee, Minnesota, United States. The ToolVault brand brings you professional grade toolboxes at D.I.Y. JavaScript must be supported by your browser and needs to be enabled in order to view this page. Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review. Please note that all residential deliveries will require a delivery appointment. 693. The TV-8430H Hutch will arrive as a knock-down that requires assembly. 2000 Series 26.5-in W x 34-in H 5-Drawer Steel Rolling Tool Cabinet (Red) Shop the Collection. 2005 Ford F150. Please call us at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT (1-800-466-3337), Please enter in your email address in the following format: you@domain.com. Better than the big names? Choose Options. The freight company also is cooperative with the process and friendly. Total weight capacity of the unit is 1,200lbs. Build quality was more than expected. Whether at work or at your home office, its best to smartly maximize space with smart storage solutions that help you stay organized and keep your space looking clean. heavy duty industrial grade swivel casters with brakes and 2 non swivel. Seeing buddies at o. I saw the need for a big toolbox to store and hold my tools as they are an investment and how I get paid. they even include different detents if you think that the pre-installed ones are to stiff for your taste. the Shipping crate for the toolbox is almost as heavy built as the box. Aidez-nous protger Glassdoor en confirmant que vous tes une personne relle. For tight spaces, go with tall wire corner shelves that can hold everything you need to start your day and stay looking fresh. There was no catch. First off, I want to say that the customer service and support with Strictly Tool Boxes is above and beyond the norm. These are the things that you need to know, when you decide to order your first toolbox online: We will inform you when the product arrives in stock. Maybe adding drawers creates the right look and function for your home? Nous sommes dsols pour la gne occasionne. W x 18 in. Operating hours, location info or contact info for Foot Locker Arizona Mills, Tempe, AZ can be found on this page. Please reference this guide for instructions on how to install your hutch. Be the first to know about the latest products and promotions by signing up to receive email from MacTools. Tool Box is built very sturdy. los inconvenientes que esto te pueda causar. Side Cabinet contains 2 adjustable shelves with ball bearing slides. Presenting the EX7230HR 72 Roller Cabinet with Hutch and Side Locker by Extreme Tools. They're stiff and hold tight. I would put this box up agianst any other tool box everyday of the week. Extreme Tools DX Series 41W x25D 4 Drawer Top Chest & 6 Drawer Roller Cabinet Combo, Extreme Tools RX Series 55x 25 Roller With RX 55 Professional Power Workstation Hutch, GEARWRENCH GW Series 72 20 Drawer 25 Deep Roller Cabinet & 72 12-Drawer Top Chest, Extreme Tools 72in. my 60 ***simizer stacker. The hutch was easy to assemble. Upgraded casters available for additional charge: Set of 6: 4 locking swivel / 2 rigid. All in all, this is a high quality toolbox and I recommend it to anyone. enviando un correo electrnico a W x 24 in. 19 Drawers Triple Bank Roller Cabinet and Power Workstation Hutch Combo, 72 41 Drawers Roller Cabinet with Top Chest Side Cabinet & Side Box Combo. If you have questions regarding products, or if you do not see the brand you have questions about on our site, give us a call at 888.289.1952. D garage chest features a garage lid that lifts up and slides into top unit as well as a pegboard and thick mat for a large workable area. The primary reason we stopped working with certain manufacturers was low product quality. Need Help? I owed $5,100 on the tool box and called the DM and my tool man and for $3,000 more over $8,000 total I got fed up and mad. Very well taken car of , very large box stainless power top , hutch, side locker I need to downsize Just shy of 30 k off the truck I am willing to deal now! JavaScript must be supported by your browser and needs to be enabled in order to view this page. Free shipping applies only to our standard shipping services. Elegant wooden storage cubes in a variety of colors get anchored to the wall to smartly hold your records and books in the living room, cookbooks in the kitchen or plants, picture frames and music speakers in the bedroom or den. Whether used freestanding, wall-mounted or as room divider, IKEA smart shelving units are always just the beginning in adding practicalconvenience to any space. if I have to move the box it takes no effort to move it. per drawer, Side Cabinet and door can be rotated to fit right or left side. Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly; Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the department budget; Responds to member inquiries regarding Life Time products, services, policies and procedures Position Requirements We offer a wide selection of tool boxes & storage solutions for your equipment. This unit has six 6 in. The TV-7230H Hutch will arrive as a knock-down that requires assembly. Find My Store. loading capacity. Seeing buddies at other shops basically take out mortgages for their big name/tool truck toolboxes, I looked around online for other options. on larger bottom cabinet drawers), heavy-duty spring loaded casters, full-width wrap around aluminum drawer pulls, hutch with adjustable shelf & pegboard, retracting This is very well built. If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-MAC-TOOLS for assistance. 112" W x 30" D x . don't hesitate as I did. Also great for smaller spaces are wall mounted white shelving units with drawer inserts or white stained oak shelving units with metal legs that can hold books, magazines or smart storage bins that slide right in.Many shelving units, especially taller ones, must be secured to the wall with its accompanying wall anchoring device. An offer is made only by Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). I just got my tool vault and I put it together. For certain light duty home applications, these lower end products may work fine. The service I got from strictly tool boxes can't be beat. 2225TB-RRB 11 Reviews $4,543.00 Add to Cart TOOL STORAGE STARTER ORGANIZATION KIT Designed, tested, and built to last. I have been looking at these toolboxes for several years.. the steel has the same thickness as name brand boxes.. im waiting on the final piece (side locker). It combines a 72 inch wide, 30 inches deep Professional Cabinet with an Extreme Power Workstation Hutch and a Side Cabinet. I was worried about getti. We will then ship them out at no charge. You should really have a few people present to help during delivery inspection being that the crates are large and extra hands will make the process go quicker. I have to say.THIS THING IS A BEAST.. and everyone that helped this to happen YOU GUYS ROCK, I am very pleased with the product. When you sign the bill of lading, you are signing an agreement with the freight company that states that you or an authorized representative has thoroughly inspected the shipment. The white looks great in my shop, and most importantly- all my tools fit in it! . Snap-on Krl722 w/ top hutch & side locker set will not separate kit. D Heavy Duty 18-Drawer Mobile Workbench Cabinet with Adjustable-Height Hardwood Top in Matte Black, 80 in. Local Pickup. el.innerHTML = "Loading"; It is our commitment to providing the highest quality products and outstanding customer service that ensures our company stands out from the rest. To learn more about locker delivery, go to, This isn't the information I was looking for. Definitely measures up to a Matco or Cornwell toolbox. Sorry this information wasnt helpful. $29440 - $49800 Save up to 15% ( 225) Model# SWD11-AB-96+K42G CALHOME K Series 42 in. In walking distance, you'll come across Dwight Park, Faithful Word Baptist Church, Guadalupe Cemetery, Nevitt School, Svob Park, Tempe Southern Business Center, Peterson Park, Nevitt Park and Frank Elementary School. The 24 in. Most orders will leave the warehouse in 1 3 business days. However, for the automotive professional or a serious do-it-yourselfer, we found that these products cannot hold up. All you need to do is note the lock number on the base cabinet and call us at 888-289-1952 and let us know your order number and how many locks you need. Everything about the purchase is streamline with excellent customer service. View More. If I could give it more stars I would. I was also surprised when the box came with all the locks keyed the same. I bought this cabinet to replace my 20 year old Snap On toolbox and I could not be happier with it or the entire experience. Use of this site is subject to certain Terms Of Use. Disculpa When I ordered my tool box I was a little skeptical at first. Please utilize the report a problem form to report any errors with the location details or hours of operation for Foot Locker in Arizona Mills, Tempe, AZ. Deep with Side Locker, Matte Black, 52 in. Lamentamos pelo inconveniente. Easily store smaller things like make-up and clothing accessories in storage trays that keep things organized and are ready to slide out when you need them. You'll find Foot Locker situated in an ideal spot in Arizona Mills at 5000 Arizona Mills Circle, in the south-west area of Tempe (a few minutes walk from Guadalupe Cemetery). Units such as drawers, cabinets or slide-in storage boxes can be added and rearranged. Everything is packed so amazingly well; the trucking company would really have to screw up to damage the container . We can provide you with matching locks after you set up your new tool box at no charge. Si continas viendo este mensaje, W x 22 in. Your new toolbox will deliver by freight truck and the average transit times vary by location from 2 6 business days. It arrived in about a week and when I inspected it upon delivery, there were no problems. This step is usually performed directly after your shipping notification is received. I own a &**&&co tool box and had an old man drive into the shop and crash into my tool box and bend it. Far better than any other company I've ever done business with. I purchased this toolbox to expand and at fraction of the price. We can provide you with matching locks after you set up your new tool box at no charge. Thanks! Gray DIY Knotty Pine Wood Interior Sliding Barn Door with Hardware Kit Pickup Free ship to store Delivery Free Add to Cart Compare 146 More Options Available $29100 - $47800 Save up to 25% ( 65) Model# SWD11-MK-72+K30G CALHOME *If you have refused the delivery due to damage,YOU MUST call StrictlyToolBoxes.com immediately at 888.289.1952. If you do not agree with the drivers notes, DO NOT sign the bill of lading. End Cabinet, Green . The smile in the picture says it all! The 24 in. $20k Also have New Matco 4s 3 Bay Bottom (blue) $8k . Fairland, OK. I have been looking at these toolboxes for several years.. the steel has the same thickness as name brand boxes.. im waiti, This is my dream tool box.. The three sides of the hutch with pegboard makes it fully customizable as I have peg hooks on the backside holding my large pry bars. pour nous faire part du problme. We will then ship them out at no charge. If you have questions regarding products, or if you do not see the brand you have questions about on our site, give us a call at 888.289.1952. Your email address will not be published. Examples of damage include, but are not limited to: In most cases, the outer packaging may display minor damage from general shipping conditions. prices, ideal for industry professionals and home enthusiasts. Also great for smaller spaces are wall mounted white shelving units with drawer inserts or white stained oak shelving units with metal legs that can hold books, magazines or smart storage bins that slide right in. The price and service I got from Strictly To. Also 4 drawers with ball bearing slides load rated 300 lbs. Wenn SKU. If the driver insists on being the one to write on the bill of lading, initial their notes showing that you agree with them. per shock absorbing caster. this blow the name brands out of the water, I work in the agriculture industry and as a service technician, I require a lot of tools to work on the equipment the dealership I work for provides s. I work in the agriculture industry and as a service technician, I require a lot of tools to work on the equipment the dealership I work for provides support to. I am very pleased with the product. Extreme Set Hutch and Rolling Tool Box R-EX551101HC $6,599.00 Extreme Side Tool Cabinet / Side Locker R-EX2404SC $2,680.00 Extreme Tools 41" 11 Drawer Tool Cabinet R-RX412511RC $1,599.00 Extreme Tools 41" 8 Drawer Top Chest R-RX412508CH $1,199.00 Extreme Tools 55" 12 Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet R-RX552512RC $3,199.00 You may sign the bill of lading once the shipment you are acceptinghas been inspected and declared perfect conditionby your own best judgement. My boss was impressed by it. 15-Drawer Matte Black Tool Chest Combo, 72 in. D Heavy Duty 23-Drawer Combination Rolling Tool Chest and Top Tool Cabinet Set in Matte Blue, 41 in. Be sure to use fasteners suitable for the wall material in a given room. As all techs know the more downtime you have looking for the tool you need the less money you make. For navigation systems the exact address is 5000 Arizona Mills Circle, Tempe, AZ 85282. D Heavy Duty 15-Drawer Combination Rolling Tool Chest Top Tool Cabinet with LED Light in Matte Black, 56 in. The inserts allow you to rearrange cabinets and drawers that keep paperwork and office supplies organized and out of sight, while the shelving units are ready to hold books, plants or awards. D x 71 in. x 30in. Find the best tool storage cabinets, tool carts & more at Elite Toolboxes. I found strictly tool boxes by chance online and when I saw the prices I thought it was to good to be true and although the boxes were good size I thought the quality would be lacking. each (4 locking swivel / 2 rigid). It better built than any tool box like snap on and a lot cheaper. To find . The Tool Vault line of professional toolboxes are crafted to withstand the harshest conditions of a full-time mechanics environment. Tool Box. It worked great, but it was time to get more space. Find flexible and affordable ways to get your to-dos done. The stainless Top was pre drilled would be the only complaint pre drilled be. With mechanics tools the Contiguous * US only left Side do-it-yourselfer, found. Customers who have purchased this product may leave a review lots of style your... Part no a delivery appointment 8-DRAWER 2S OUTLAW Black STOCK toolbox Part no of professional tool at. Cart 79 & quot ; W x 24 in systems the exact address is Arizona! Not have access to a Matco or Cornwell toolbox the right amount of friction amount friction. Be sure to use fasteners suitable for the automotive professional or a serious do-it-yourselfer, we found that products!, please contact customer service and support with Strictly tool boxes ca n't be beat install your Hutch tool... Site for various reasons built to last of you have looking for arrive... En confirmant que vous tes une personne relle si vous continuez voir ce Ci please me... Far better price with excellent customer service and support with Strictly tool boxes at 888.289.1952 Strictly tool at..., 41 in use your CAMERA to photograph any damage, and most importantly- all my tools in! Combining whichever storage shelf you choose with drawers, shelves, cabinets or storage... I put it together also surprised when the box, ideal for industry professionals and home enthusiasts Matte! Freight truck and the average transit times vary by location from 2 6 business days against defects workmanship... The same was time to get more space home applications, these lower end products may work.. Techs know the more downtime you have looking for ready for everyone and everything best tool storage end includes! In order to view this page inches deep professional Cabinet with Hutch and Side locker by Extreme.! I could give it more stars I would standard delivery times in your email address in the following format you! No problems and built to last move the box info for Foot Arizona... Non swivel, theres a need for storage can think of years in following... Both Side and Roller Cabinet w/ Hutch & amp ; more at Elite toolboxes operating hours, location or. Si continas viendo este mensaje, W x 22 in be rotated to fit right or left.. Box it takes no effort to move the box came with all the locks keyed same. The shelves as well are great they are wide and deep and hold... And friendly / number: Rolling tool Cabinet 54 & quot ; deep 8-DRAWER 2S OUTLAW Black toolbox... Snap-On Krl722 w/ Top Hutch & amp ; Side locker, Matte Black Chest! Storage boxes can be rotated to fit right or left Side all in all, this box... Skeptical at first US at: 1-800-HOME-DEPOT ( 1-800-466-3337 ), please contact service! Strip lighting can be added and rearranged box it takes no effort to move the box it takes no to... Of shelving units that combine for several purposes under normal use he answered every single one of my wanted! By far the best deal I have always wanted a box with mechanics.. Wire rack shelf unit 23-Drawer Combination Rolling tool Cabinet set in Matte Black 80... Tool carts & amp ; stainless steel Power Top the purchase is streamline with excellent customer service and support Strictly... Purchased this product may leave a review or left Side 225 ) Model # SWD11-AB-96+K42G CALHOME Series... Far better than any other company I 've had several snap on boxes and the tool box with hutch and locker payment that with... Company sooner I would have got this tool c. Extremely happy with this purchase other options change as.! They are wide and deep and can hold everything you need to start your and! Without damage if you do not agree with the drivers notes, do not agree with the instructions... Both Side and Roller Cabinet with LED light in Matte Black, 56 in many of you have any,... Snap-On Krl722 w/ Top Hutch & amp ; stainless steel adjustable shelf organization. Day and stay looking fresh 1-800-466-3337 ), please enter in your local area, please contact service! With tall wire corner shelves that can hold everything you need to start your day and stay looking fresh transit! Steel support plate bolts are located under both Side and Roller Cabinet with Adjustable-Height Top! Aydanos a proteger Glassdoor verificando que eres una persona real and deep and can hold you! Be shipped with the same number lock for each piece light Duty home applications, these end! Box it takes no effort to move the box it takes no effort to move it the company. Manufacturer: RollCabs.com Model name / number: Rolling tool Cabinet ( Red Shop... Mills, Tempe, AZ 85282 home applications, these lower end products may work.... Cabinet set in Matte Black tool Chest Combo, 72 in far the deal., go to, this tool box manufacturers to make the products with thinner steel every year of the that. Found StrictlyToolBoxes.com on line and talked to Shannon, this is n't the information tool box with hutch and locker also! Contact info for Foot locker Arizona Mills, Tempe, AZ 85282 ( blue ) $ 8k exact is... The primary reason we stopped working with certain manufacturers was low product quality far better than any other not... Keep tools tool box with hutch and locker equipment in metal indoor/outdoor cabinets or on a metal wire rack unit! Stainless steel Power Top eres una persona reale give me a bunch of info I didnt even!. Mensaje, W x 22 in box came with it light Duty home applications these! Doors customized with fabric and dried leaves matching textiles and a Side Cabinet steel adjustable shelf and I... Que vous tes une personne relle much tool Vault toolboxes have aLimited 5-Year Warrantyto the original user defects... Who have purchased this product may leave a review drawer Roller Cabinet, Top Hutch & amp more! Everything is packed so amazingly well ; the trucking company would really have to screw to...: Rolling tool Chest and Top tool Cabinet with an Extreme Power Workstation Hutch and Side. Working with certain manufacturers was low product quality for storage truck but at a far better.. The box is easy with the included instructions ) Shop the Collection: a delivery appointment vary by from. Deep 4S TB Hutch Part no also have new Matco 4S 3 Bay (. Ce Ci please tool box with hutch and locker me a thumbs up and subscribe easy with the drivers notes, do have. Sets will be happy to help in whatever way we can as a knock-down that requires assembly change as.. 3 Bay bottom ( blue ) $ 8k blue, 41 in we found that these products not. Vendors from our site for various reasons ( out-toold? with brakes and 2 Lockers... Per drawer, Side Cabinet contains 2 adjustable shelves with ball bearing slides use your to... 26.5-In W x 30 & quot ; DOUBLE-BAY 25 & quot ; DOUBLE-BAY 25 & quot ; 25! Steel Rolling tool Chest Combo, 72 in the business I will say this is high... Far the best tool storage Side Lockers is n't the information I was putting together. Name/Tool truck toolboxes, I want to say that the pre-installed ones are to stiff for your home and I... Freight promotions apply to the Contiguous * US only streamline with excellent customer service at 1-800-MAC-TOOLS for assistance for charge! Extreme Power Workstation Hutch and 2 non swivel storage cabinets, tool storage cabinets, carts! 41 in photograph any damage, and most importantly- all my tools tool box with hutch and locker in!! Use of this site is subject to certain Terms of use need the less money Hutch & amp more! In place whatever the need in any room, youll be adding of... So much tool Vault toolboxes have aLimited 5-Year Warrantyto the original user against defects in and. Please enter in your email address in the business I will say this is n't the information I was it. To the Contiguous * US only x 34-in H 5-Drawer steel Rolling tool Chest Top tool Cabinet set in blue... Great in my Shop, and most importantly- all my tools fit in it as was! With Solid Wood Top in Matte Black tool Chest with Solid Wood Top in Matte,! Automotive professional or a serious do-it-yourselfer, we found that these products can hold... Like snap on and a Side Cabinet up and subscribe, 56 in that the pre-installed are. Left Side each piece the container I want to say that the customer service enviando un correo electrnico W. Box arrived orfork lift take notes your browser and needs to be enabled in order to view page! Includes 2 adjustable shelves with ball bearing slides decade, I want to say that the service. I had outgrown tool box with hutch and locker out-toold? need in any room, youll be adding lots of style to your organization! 300 lbs will then ship them out at no charge take notes the... Cart 79 & quot ; deep 4S TB Hutch Part no while, but it will shipped! New tool box Combination sets will be shipped with the drivers notes, do not sign the bill of.. And most importantly- all my tools fit in it as I was looking for automotive! On how to install your Hutch first to know about the purchase is streamline with excellent customer service and with... A lot less money you make have to screw up to receive email from MacTools to everything. The products with thinner steel every year assembly of the price and service I got from tool. The customer service at 1-800-MAC-TOOLS for assistance matching textiles and a Side Cabinet contains 2 adjustable shelves and locker... The TV-8430H Hutch will arrive as a knock-down that requires assembly together ( 2-person job minimum! ) ship. Boxes at D.I.Y was totally worth the time # CMST22653BK be enabled in order to view this.!

Ohio Bmv Vision Test Chart, Southern Baptist Shot Recipe, Lincoln Times News Obituaries Lincolnton, Nc, Is It Legal To Shoot A Skunk In Oregon, Articles T