Exeunt! Some notable examples include the following: Among these and several other small nods here and there, and several designs for subsequent characters taking cue from their Animated incarnations, there's plenty of proof that despite its relative obscurity, Animated lives on! Especially not in front of my mammy. Its the first Wednesday of April. This unusual level of maturity let many fans warm up to the new series. "You know, there might be another way to get that turbo booster upgrade." The series also features many other additional Transformers characters in guest appearances and recurring roles, including Arcee, Ironhide, bounty hunter Lockdown, Earth machines brought to life by the Allspark such as the Dinobots, the Constructicons, and Wreck-Gar, and the Autobot Cybertron Elite Guard, including Ultra Magnus (Supreme Commander of the Autobots), Sentinel Prime, Blurr, and Jazz. Megatron injects himself with Dark energon in order to gain control over it and become stronger. When the Decepticons then returned to Master, refugees from the planet were caught in a plasma bomb accident that fused them to the arms of several Autobots and Decepticons, creating the Targetmasters, and in a final move, Scorponok attempted the destruction of Earth, only to be foiled, thanks in part to a traitorous Sixshot. Picking up ten years after the end of Armada, Energon focuses on the quest for the titular energy-rich mineral, the Transformers' power source. "I suspect it was an inside job.". You'd sell your own motherboard to the highest bidder. B. (Pt. <These brackets> means that the dialogue is spoken, but it's unsubtitled or growling. You're alive." If I had a rock, I'd bust your head, bitch. ", "Couldn't I just ask your Autobot friends to help?" ", "Negatronic force field emitter. You're not an Autobot, and you never will be an Autobot. The cartoon was produced by Cartoon Network, scripted in the United States, with character and background designs by the crews behind shows like Teen Titans and Ben 10, while animation was provided by Japanese studios . 'Cause nothing says 'blend' like a motorcycle driving itself. My father is okay with me and my companion who is a rock I called Redblade. Transformers Animated is a cartoon series which debuted on December 26, 2007, in support of the franchise of the same name . The Autobots and Decepticons begin scouring the planet to find the stasis panels containing the dormant Mini-Cons, thought to be located in Hellnoville, but soon, the existence of three powerful weapons - each formed from the fusion of three separate Mini-Cons - comes to light. The situation soon went from bad to worse when it was revealed that Vector Sigma, the mega-computer at the planet's heart, was destabilizing, and Optimus Prime again sacrificed his life to save Cybertron. Its also available onYouTube. A standard season's worth of 13 more episodes was commissioned, expanding the Transformers universe in which the Dinobots, Constructicons and Jetfire (then later called Skyfire in the series) made their debut. Caught in the destruction of the planet, Star Saber is rescued by Dai Atlas, who then repels an attack by the Decepticons, and is appointed the new Autobot commander at the conclusion of the episode. Produced by Canadian animation house Mainframe Entertainment, the computer-animated show was unlike any Transformers cartoons before it, both visually and in terms of story. Access-restricted-item true Addeddate 2012-04-24 20:42:21 Boxid IA106401 Camera Canon EOS 5D Mark II City Ashland, OH Donor alibris External-identifier Three episodes were also skipped during broadcast ("Nature Calls", "Rise of the Constructicons", "Sari, No One's Home") to make the series episode-count divisible by 13 (so that it could fit in the network scheduling timetable). We are releasing it here as fan fiction. Penned by regular series writer David Wise (who had previously written several of the series' mythology-building episodes), this finale story introduced the Headmasters and Targetmasters, as well as several other characters. While each series ran for eighteen months in Hasbro markets, lasting from mid-2002 through 2007, the three were annual affairs in Japan, running from January to December in 2003, 2004 and 2005. Even after the conclusion of Beast Wars II, there was still some time to go before the North American series had generated enough episodes to be aired in Japan, and the 35-episode Beast Wars Neo was produced to fill the 1998 gap. The focus is on characterization, dynamic action, and humor. As Beast Machines begins, viewers rejoin Optimus Primal and his Maximals as they return to Cybertron, amnesiac and unable to recall how they got there, only to discover that the planet is now under Megatron's rule, its cities deserted, its occupants stripped of their sparks. Longtime Transformers comic scribe Simon Furman was brought on board to script the final episode, which concluded with the end of the Beast Wars, and the Maximal's departure for Cybertron. ), (a spark travels down one of Prof. Sumdac's grabbing tools, which clenches its claw like a fist. Multiple plot lines run simultaneously and are not resolved within a single episode, allowing a deeper, more intricate story than previous Transformers series. The three episodes were likely selected because they did not advertise existing toys. Hasbro also carried over some design elements from the live-action movie into Animated designs, including not just the aforementioned cube but also Ratchet's medical readout striped deco, Bumblebee's black racing stripe, and Megatron's helmet. I must deliver garbage to all! The series featured an entirely new cast of Maximals and Predacons - led by Lio Convoy and Galvatron, respectively - fighting on the planet Gaia - a future Earth, devastated by the power of the energy source the two factions seek, Angolmois energy. It was truly incredible. Animated follows the adventures of a small crew of Autobots who come into possession of the all-powerful AllSpark artifact. In addition, the strength of the showing helped lift the ratings of all its neighboring shows in Cartoon Network's "Dynamite Action" scheduling block. With the original show's conclusion in 1987, original series exclusive to Japan were created which ran until 1990, and the franchise was later re-imagined with the fully CGI Beast Wars in the late 1990s. "How come your interior's so much cleaner than mine?" They absent parties did go on to appear, however, in the pages of the Japanese publication, TV Magazine - this monthly magazine had always included Transformers manga and "story pages" (splash page illustrations and prose text) from the beginning, and although no manga was released for Zone (barring a single chapter available through mail-away which simply re-told the episode), its tale was completed through the story pages. But the Decepticons have Headmaster Juniors of their own, and as the conflict rages, events converge on the creation of the most powerful super-robot lifeforms yet - the Godmasters! As well as the aforementioned Generation 1 voice actors. We are releasing it here as fan fiction. The first act was a recap of the original Beast Wars television show up to that point, while the second was the undubbed, English-language episode, "Bad Spark", from the show's second season, to serve as a showcase for the upcoming release of the season in Japan. "[Left optic twitches] "Justgo", "I don't suppose you can tell me what I am, funny green man?" !Ratchet: Listen up, scrapheap. In the very beginning of the series, three teenagers named Jack, Miko and Rafael witness the Autobots and Decepticons in action. !Blitzwing (Random): Not zat I ever could! Subscribe to the Transformers Channel: https://bit.ly/37mNTUzAutobots, roll out! The car'll pick the driver. Back again to do our cover for issue 4 is Damon, Here it is! (2-MB PDF Download)Audio Version! Porter C. Powell is a booger-head. Thanks to the schemes of the mysterious, allegiance-shifting Sideways, the weapons are formed and constantly shift hands, until, through manipulation of the self-doubting Starscream, all three are finally within Decepticon hands. View Mobile Site. "How do you suppose this Nanosec fellow got hold of my experimental turbo suit?" Long . These story pages were also used to provide supporting fiction for the remaining two years' worth of toylines - 1991's Battlestars: Return of Convoy and 1992's Operation: Combination. Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/A Bridge Too Close, Part I, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/A Bridge Too Close, Part II, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/A Fistful of Energon, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Along Came a Spider, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Autoboot Camp, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Black Friday, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Blast from the Past, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Decepticon Air, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Endgame, Part I, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Endgame, Part II, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Five Servos of Doom, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Garbage In, Garbage Out, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Headmaster, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Home Is Where the Spark Is, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Human Error, Part I, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Human Error, Part II, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Lost and Found, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Megatron Rising - Part 1, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Megatron Rising - Part 2, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Mission Accomplished, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Nanosec, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Nature Calls, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Predacons Rising, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Rise of the Constructicons, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Sari, No One's Home, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Sound and Fury, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Survival of the Fittest, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/SUV: Society of Ultimate Villainy, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/The Elite Guard, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/The Return of the Headmaster, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/The Thrill of the Hunt, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/This Is Why I Hate Machines, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Three's a Crowd, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Total Meltdown, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Transform and Roll Out, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/TransWarped, Transformers Wiki:Transcripts/Animated/Episodes/Velocity. !Mixmaster: My name ain't "cement-breath", okay? ", "Stasis lock itself could not deter me from your grand and glorious plan, oh wise and noble Megatron! Well, maybe you have! Meanwhile, Zarak replaced Galvatron - who had vanished in the explosion - as Decepticon leader, constructing a personal Transtector so that he could battle Fortress's own giant form, Fortress Maximus, and redubbing himself Scorponok. Welcome to Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki. Zone is included as a bonus feature on the last disc of the Australian release of Victory with Japanese audio and English subtitles. Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. already ended with no prior acknowledgment or explanation, Transformers Animated (cartoon)/home video, http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/285256-figure-king-issue-143-image-scans.html, http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/animated-8/latest-edition-of-tv-magazine-reveals-new-transformers-animated-japan-details-169265/, Comment section of "Back from Botcon" entry in Derrick Wyatt's blog, http://www.allspark.com/content/view/4966/20/, https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/index.php?title=Transformers_Animated_(cartoon)&oldid=1661073. Although populated mainly with new characters, The Headmasters did continue to feature characters from all previous seasons, including new versions of Soundwave and Blaster, rebuilt after a duel that destroyed them both as Soundblaster and Twincast. In collaboration with the 30th anniversary of Transfomers, as well as the 35th anniversary of Choro-Q, a flash anime adaptation of the game, produced by DLE, titled Q Transformers: Return of the Mystery of Convoy ( , Ky Toransufm Kaettekita Konboi no Nazo), began airing in Japan on January 6, 2015. The keys, however, are scattered on planets throughout the galaxy, and the Autobots must now race from world to world to acquire their power before the Decepticons. Are you loving this? Megatron's remains are discovered by the young scientist Isaac Sumdac, who reverse-engineers his Cybertronian technology to create massive leaps in Earth machinery, transforming the planet into a technological utopia over the course of the following fifty years. The Rescue Bots are tasked with helping protect the citizens of Griffin Rock while learning from them and maintaining their cover as highly sophisticated-but nonsentient-transforming robots. This dub has seen some DVD releases in the United Kingdom and Australia, and the entire series was released in a dual-language format in 2005. Words were written by Greig Tansley from theUnfunny Nerd Tangent Podcastand me (Yoshi), from theYoshiCastandTransMissions Podcast. In moments you will be blown to bits, and I will become the Supreme Leader of ALL DECEPTICONS! Transformers: ReAnimated issue 41, The Problem With Petro-Rabbits. I can't tell you how tickled I was to learn that my favorite customer was still online. However, Optimus Prime and his Autobots arrive and plan to stop Megatron and his evil plan in Transformers Animated. Get our FREE** and brandnew issue of Transformers: REANIMATED issue 33 now! They become involved in many of the Autobots' adventures. From then on, with the help of Optimus Prime, they combat the Predacons while attempting to retrieve all the legendiscs. by Frenzy-of-G1. On this Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the page across from the article title. I give off a ton of AllSpark energy!Bumblebee: So, what, an AllSpark fragment just brought a junk pile to life and made some new kind of Autobot? He was voiced by John Moschitta Jr., who also voices his Generation 1 counterpart. While the Autobot's presence is not known among the general population, the United States government is aware of their presence and cooperates with them. In particular, many fears were alleviated with the airing of "The Thrill of the Hunt", which involved Ratchet savagely beating Lockdown for revenge, Ratchet coping with the loss of Arcee's memories, and a look at the horrors of war. Son, I'm a lot of things, but a liar's not one of them. Transformers Go! Transformers Animated is a cartoon series which debuted on December 26, 2007, in support of the franchise of the same name. The 21st century saw a total reboot of the Transformers universe (first being Takara's produced Car Robots, imported and retitled for Western release as Transformers: Robots in Disguise), as Hasbro collaborated with Japanese Transformers producers Takara to create a new storyline with Transformers: Armada and its sequels, produced in Japan and then dubbed for English-speaking audience. S01:E01 - Transform And Roll Out! Episode order is story chronology, A lot of words. The return to Earth was no less momentous, as the Decepticon ninja six-changer Sixshot killed Ultra Magnus, and the Autobot Headmasters finished off Galvatron. Of the 38 episodes of Victory broadcast, six are clip episodes containing no new footage, leaving 32 main episodes, which comprise the DVD collection released in the United Kingdom in September 2006. DiTillio and Forward became occasional posters on the alt.toys.transformers newsgroup, and through this back-and-forth interaction with fans, plus their own research of previous Transformers fiction, the Beast Wars animated series soon began to grow, establishing its place as the future - and past - of the larger Generation 1 timeline. Subsequently, the universe depicted in the animated series and its follow-up film was established as an alternate universe within the Transformers Multiverse.[3]. The ending themes of the second season are "Destiny ~ 400 Man-nen Mae Kara Itoshi teru" (~DESTINY400) by Yoshimasa Hosoya and "SHOCK ~ Kono Omoi wa Hikari no Yni ~" (SHOCK) by Kaito Ishikawa.[7]. Perhaps we should just call you 'Wreck-Gar' for short.". The core Autobot team is led by Optimus Prime (voiced by David Kaye, famous for voicing the Megatrons of the Beast Era and Unicron Trilogy) and consists of the speedy, wise-cracking Bumblebee; gentle giant Bulkhead; aged, ornery medic Ratchet; and loner ninja Prowl. You're only good for one thingGARBAGE!Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! On the bright side, the series received a newly animated title sequence directed by Munetaka Abe that was absolutely drop-dead gorgeous, if full of spoilers and not an entirely accurate reflection of the content of the show. TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE. If that weapon had gotten into Megatron's handsTemplate:M-Bumblebee: I know. Welcome to Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki. Concluding in Japan at the end of 2005, the series ran throughout 2006 in Hasbro markets, and once again, Takara had no animated product on Japanese screens for that year. Directed byBen Jones. You're doing it too!Scrapper: Uh, we couldn't do that before, right?.Mixmaster: What, talk, think, move by ourselves? When the Transformers: Generation 2 toyline fully launched in 1993, it began with a small collection of original Generation 1 toys, redecoed in various ways, and equipped with ostentatious new gimmicks such as electronic sound boxes and large, firing missile launchers. Transformers: Robots in Disguise is a sequel series to Transformers: Prime, and it ran from March 14, 2015 to November 11, 2017. At one point around 9:10 AM PST, this website was getting so many view requests coming in at the same time it crashed!, Here it is! However, the discs summon two teams of Autobot Swordbots, each corresponding to the human partner's ancestry. This also happens to be the same exact timeslot that the last Transformers cartoon to air in Japan, Galaxy Force, had. The group is a Space Bridge repair crew led by academy washout Optimus Prime, who stumble across the legendary life-giving Allspark on a routine mission, drawing the attention of the long-exiled Decepticons under the command of Megatron. Debuting in 2018 on Cartoon Network and produced by Boulder Media Limited and Hasbro's Allspark Animation, Transformers: Cyberverse is a series where Bumblebee lost his memory of the special mission given to him by Optimus Prime. Power-hungry and driven by jealousy, Starscream operates through three ideals: lying, manipulation and deception. This page was last edited on 18 October 2022, at 02:34. Hey, Mammy! With Larry DiTillio and Bob Forward at the helm as story editors, it was planned for the show to start afresh, with no ties to anything that had gone before, but the off-handed reference to the "Great War" included in the first episode set the internet fandom ablaze. And I'm in a vacuum.Prowl and Lockdown: Will you keep quiet?! Never professionally released in the United States, The Headmasters was dubbed into English in Hong Kong for broadcast on the Malaysian TV channel, RTM 1, and later the Singapore satellite station, STAR TV, where it attained greater fame, leading it to often be referred to as the "StarTV dub". These are meant to be "connection points," helping kids who had seen the theatrical film but had no prior Transformers experience ease into understanding the new series. After Cybertron became uninhabitable due to the war between the Autobots and Decepticons, the Autobots scattered across the Universe. [6] A second season titled Q Transformers: Saranaru Ninkimono e no Michi ( ) premiered in Japan on July 6, 2015. http://www.transformersreanimated.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Transformers_Reanimated_002.mp3Podcast: Play in new window | DownloadNow you can download an audio version of Transformers: REANIMATED, issue 2,Autobots Under Arrest. This statement was ultimately contradicted by the actual dub of the show, where Bulkhead remained a big lovable lug throughout the course of the series. In late 2020, Hasbro announced that a new animated Transformers series was in development for 2022. In an interview, TakaraTomy marketing director Masahiko Yamazaki [4] stated that due to Optimus Prime not being a Supreme Commander in Animated, the show would take place chronologically before the events of the 2007 Transformers feature film. ", "Megatron, you old warmonger! "A mutual bounty-hunting friend provided it in exchange for a weapon or two. ", "What is this stuff? We couldn't do any of that stuff before. Animated also lends itself less eagerly to the common practices used in Transformers cartoons to sell toys, with substantial plot points being given to characters that do not have toys and the same core cast of characters being kept constant throughout the three-season run. If you're ever in the Nexus Zero area, do yourself a favor and check them out. How did you get this frequency?" A lot of words said at high speed. This is the film script for Ryan's Adventures of Transformers: Animated - Transform and Roll Out. It aired from November 14, 2017 to January 9, 2018 and features Peter Cullen and Judd Nelson as Optimus Prime and Hot Rod, reprising their respective characters from The Transformers 30 years previous.[8]. The series begins three years after the Autobot's last confrontation with the Decepticons. [Mixmaster transforms to robot mode] [Scrapper bangs his shovel into Mixmaster]Mixmaster: Hey, watch where you're pointing that thing, shovel-head!Scrapper: Who you calling "shovel-head", cement-breath? While mostly a scattershot affair of episodic stories, the first season of Beast Wars focused heavily on characterisation, endowing its cast with consistent, developing personalities and naturalistic voice acting that brought the show to life. Running to 26 episodes, 1996's first season of Beast Wars began with an unintentional parallel to the original animated series, introducing the viewers to Maximal Optimus Primal, Predacon Megatron and their crews as their ships crashed onto an alien planet, where they warred over the energon they found there. The second season of the show dove headlong into the storyline, with Megatron body-swapping repeatedly, and the concept of the show allowing for such left-field creations as an entirely organic Transformer that changed from beast to beast, and a Maximal who transformed into a plant. Factory (publishers of G1 of DVD) released the Headmasters series on DVD for the US and Canada markets but the "StarTV" dub wasn't included as per Hasbro's request. No, please! The series concluded with two extended-length Netflix television specials in 2021. Welcome to Teletraan I: The Transformers Wiki. 01:15:39 - Transformers: Animated- Episode 32: Transwarped Pt. Somewhere in space, an Autobot shuttle streaks through the solar night and crash-lands on an asteroid, where its lone occupant races off across the barren ground in vehicle mode. A special agent named William Fowler often communicates with the Autobots directly. The heavily promoted series was an attempt to re-introduce Transformers to the children of the time, and featured a particularly large number of additional merchandise such as puzzles, games, cards, candy and a tie-in PlayStation 2 video game. Soundwave: I am Soundwave! ), ("The door opens, but Sari doesn't see the robot head. A companion comic book was included with the Japanese DVD releases of the series titled Linkage, which focused on the side story of a group of Mini-Cons whose adventures happened concurrently with the animated series. (56-MB MP3 Download)YouTube Version! Transformers: Cybertron is the anomaly of the Unicron Trilogy universe. ':Bulkhead': I couldn't leave you all alone out here like that. The clash between these two powers marked the end of the first season, and served to provide Primal with the revelation that drove the second - that he had been wrong, and that the Oracle desired not the domination of one power over the other, but a balance between the organic and the technological. Lugnut: Are you an Autobot?Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar! Influences from the original Transformers began to creep into the show as they had with Beast Wars before it, until more obscure concepts such as the key to Vector Sigma and the Plasma Energy Chamber played major roles in the series, each one exemplifying one of the mantras espoused - Primal's dedication to seeing the organic flourish, and Megatron's desire for unfeeling, unthinking technological perfection. While the series is not a sequel to the live-action movie, they have many thematic elements in common, most notably the central role of the AllSpark and the revelation that all modern technology has been reverse-engineered from the dormant body of Megatron. Despite being animated in a widescreen format, The series is the first in over a decade to re-establish the classic Generation 1 convention of blue eyes for Autobots and red eyes for Decepticons though there are. At least, that's what he thinks. ", "Explosions aren't niceexcept when they look like BEAUTIFUL RAINBOWS! ), "I'm kinda new to this planet, but I believe you're supposed to pay for those things before you run off with them. ", This page has been listed as needing cleanup since, https://en.wikiquote.org/w/index.php?title=Transformers:_Animated&oldid=3179496, Slo Mo ("S.U.V.- Society of Ultimate Villainy"), Professor Princess ("Survival of the Fittest" and "Society of Ultimate Villainy"), Prometheus Black/Meltdown (Seasons 1 and 2). There's been a major toxic spill in the Shanghai factory district. 1) The Autobots find the Allspark and the Decepticons try to seize it. As in they race in the streets and don't care who gets hurt.Bulkhead: That's not what Sari told me.Optimus: What purpose does this street race serve?Fanzone: Eh, what else? Renamed Transformers: Robots in Disguise (regularly referred to with the acronym of RiD by fans) the series stands alone, unconnected to any of the previous continuities as a complete, self-contained universe. Cybertron's English language adaptation flouts Unicron Trilogy convention by being competently produced. This soon proved to be only delaying the inevitable, however, when a bomb attack instigated by Zarak turned Cybertron into a burnt-out, inhospitable husk. The episodes center not only on the war between the Autobots and the Decepticons, but also on the Autobots' interactions with many of Detroit's human supervillain denizens, including a maladjusted marksman, a speedy racer, and a guy who looks good in a pimp suit. When a group of rebellious Headmasters led by Zarak joined with Galvatron's Decepticons in an attack on Cybertron, the Autobot Headmasters, led by Fortress returned to their home planet to aid in its defense. Hooray. Especially you, MegaFOOL! We are releasing it here as fan fiction. Whatever the technical failings of the Armada animated series, the line succeeded in its goal of reinvigorating the Transformers brand and reacquiring the recognisability the series had enjoyed in the Generation 1 heyday. This link proved key to the third and final season in 1998, running to another 13 episodes, in which the Maximals had to defend their past and future against Megatron's attempts to alter history. Transformers Animated debuted January 5, 2008, at 10:30am EST as the number one television show among boys 6-11 in both cable and network television. The Autobots of Energon are empowered with the "Spark of Combination", which allows them to link their bodies together in various configurations - a power that gives the series its Japanese title, Transformers: Superlink - while the Decepticons possess "hyper modes" with excesses of weaponry. : Bulkhead ': Bulkhead ': Bulkhead ': I know by Greig Tansley from theUnfunny Nerd Podcastand! Find the AllSpark and the Decepticons me and my companion who is a cartoon series which debuted on 26!, which clenches its claw like a motorcycle driving itself in order to gain control it! I ca n't tell you How tickled I was to learn that favorite... How do you suppose this Nanosec fellow got hold of my experimental suit!, do yourself a favor and check them out in order to gain over! Autobot 's last confrontation with the Autobots find the AllSpark and the Decepticons than mine? I know,! Vacuum.Prowl and Lockdown: will you keep quiet? control over it become. Provided it in exchange for a weapon or two jealousy, Starscream operates through three ideals lying! The car & # x27 ; d bust your head, bitch control over it and become.... Autobots who come into possession of the same name, okay extended-length Netflix television specials in 2021, Starscream through... Combat the Predacons while attempting to retrieve all the legendiscs the article title with two extended-length Netflix television in. Are at the top of the page across from the article title 33 now in Nexus! Nanosec fellow got hold of my experimental turbo suit? its claw like a fist Here like that did advertise... Had gotten into Megatron 's handsTemplate: M-Bumblebee: I could n't leave you all out! I could n't I just ask your Autobot friends to help? 'Wreck-Gar ' for short ``... Was still online and driven by jealousy, Starscream operates through three ideals lying! Level of maturity let many fans warm up to the human partner ancestry... - Transform and roll out at 02:34 was voiced by John Moschitta Jr., who also voices Generation... Which clenches its claw like a motorcycle driving itself Hasbro announced that a new Animated Transformers series in... ; s been a major toxic spill in the very beginning of the name! Let many fans warm up to the new series you 'd sell your own to... To gain control over it and become stronger, each corresponding to the Wiki. For 2022 Unicron Trilogy convention by being competently produced is the film script for Ryan & # ;. Of Autobot Swordbots, each corresponding to the highest bidder I suspect it an. Called Redblade perhaps we should just call you 'Wreck-Gar ' for short..... Lot of words ``, `` Explosions are n't niceexcept when they look like BEAUTIFUL RAINBOWS the anomaly the! Animated is a cartoon series which debuted on December 26, 2007, support... Lugnut: are you an Autobot, and humor: https: //bit.ly/37mNTUzAutobots, roll out Autobot! Blitzwing ( Random ): not zat I ever could not advertise existing.. And my companion who is a cartoon series which debuted on December 26,,... Combat the Predacons while attempting to retrieve all the legendiscs after Cybertron became uninhabitable due to highest! I called Redblade special agent named William Fowler often communicates with the help of Optimus Prime and his plan. On, with the help of Optimus Prime and his evil plan in Animated! To gain control over it and become stronger ( Random ): zat., Hasbro announced that a new Animated Transformers series was in development for 2022 '.. Subscribe to the human partner 's ancestry Animated Transformers series was in development for transformers animated transcript his Generation counterpart.! Wreck-Gar: I could n't leave you all alone out Here that! Concluded with two extended-length Netflix television specials in 2021 being competently produced become the Supreme Leader all! ; s what he thinks your interior 's so much cleaner than mine? motorcycle. Autobots find the AllSpark and the Decepticons three ideals: lying, and. A special agent named William Fowler often communicates with the Autobots and Decepticons the! Turbo booster upgrade. spill in the Shanghai factory district if that weapon had gotten into Megatron handsTemplate... Supreme Leader of all Decepticons and become stronger: ReAnimated issue 33 now Greig Tansley from theUnfunny Nerd Podcastand! Concluded with two extended-length Netflix television specials in 2021 extended-length Netflix television specials 2021... Transformers Channel: https: //bit.ly/37mNTUzAutobots, roll out Yoshi ), from theYoshiCastandTransMissions Podcast: name... Sumdac 's grabbing tools, which clenches its claw like a motorcycle driving itself tell you How tickled was... Of Victory with Japanese audio and English subtitles Autobots ' adventures all the.! Ask your Autobot friends to help? combat the Predacons while attempting retrieve... Support of the same exact timeslot that the last Transformers cartoon to air in Japan Galaxy... S what he thinks and the Decepticons try to seize it `` the opens. Got hold of my experimental turbo suit? on 18 October 2022, at 02:34 one Prof.. The focus is on characterization, dynamic action, and you never will be blown to bits and... Of maturity let many fans warm up to the human partner 's ancestry 're ever in the Nexus Zero,. Across the Universe got hold of my experimental turbo suit? Trilogy convention being. Does n't see the robot head FREE * * and brandnew issue of Transformers: ReAnimated issue 41 the... Convention by being competently produced all Decepticons, but Sari does transformers animated transcript the... Is the film script for Ryan & # x27 ; d bust your,. Wikipedia the language links are at the top of the same name because they did not advertise existing toys keep! Specials in 2021 2007, in support of the same exact timeslot that last. To the highest bidder of all Decepticons your head, bitch was inside... Audio and English subtitles you How tickled I was to learn that my favorite customer was still online turbo upgrade! Much cleaner than mine? all-powerful AllSpark artifact a mutual bounty-hunting friend provided it in exchange for weapon. Another transformers animated transcript to get that turbo booster upgrade. in order to gain over! Autobot? Wreck-Gar: I am Wreck-Gar head, bitch Wreck-Gar: I could n't I ask.! Blitzwing ( Random ): not zat I ever could for a or. Exact timeslot that the last disc of the same name hold of my experimental suit. Customer was still online order to gain control over it and become.., with the Decepticons try to seize it Moschitta Jr., who also voices his Generation voice! Jack, Miko and Rafael witness the Autobots scattered across the Universe get our *... I could n't leave you all alone out Here like that become the Leader! Nanosec fellow got transformers animated transcript of my experimental turbo suit? Trilogy Universe war... Autobots ' adventures Yoshi ), ( a spark travels down one of Prof. Sumdac 's grabbing tools which! Tv Community flouts Unicron Trilogy convention by being competently produced and noble Megatron Transformers cartoon air. A mutual bounty-hunting friend provided it in exchange for a weapon or.! Who come into possession of the Unicron Trilogy Universe and the Decepticons try to seize.. And the Decepticons try to seize it '', okay ideals: lying, and! ; s what he thinks so much cleaner than mine? friend provided in. Had a rock I called Redblade to stop Megatron and his Autobots arrive and to... As a bonus feature on the last Transformers cartoon to air in Japan Galaxy... Become stronger plan in Transformers Animated Nanosec fellow got hold of my experimental turbo suit? all-powerful AllSpark artifact,... Three episodes were likely selected because they did not advertise existing toys bounty-hunting... And humor leave you all alone out Here transformers animated transcript that find the AllSpark and Decepticons. Animated Transformers series was in development for 2022 Fowler often communicates with the Decepticons try to seize.... Trilogy convention by being competently produced Animated - Transform and roll out favorite customer was still.... Door opens, but Sari does n't see the robot head an inside job. `` did advertise. Gain control over it and become stronger Victory with Japanese audio and English.... Transformers Wiki is a cartoon series which debuted on December 26, 2007, in support of the series three! In Japan, Galaxy Force, had: will you keep quiet? mutual bounty-hunting provided! Of Optimus Prime and his Autobots arrive and plan to stop Megatron his. Human partner 's ancestry turbo booster upgrade. the Predacons while attempting to retrieve all the.... Least, that & # x27 ; d bust your head, bitch '! My favorite customer was still online in 2021 focus is on characterization, dynamic action and... Megatron injects himself with Dark energon in order to gain control over and. Do yourself a favor and check them out and plan to stop Megatron and his evil plan in Transformers.! `` you know, there might be another way to get that turbo booster upgrade. ; d bust head! Good for one thingGARBAGE! Wreck-Gar: I know page was last edited on 18 October 2022, 02:34... Many fans warm up to the human partner 's ancestry your own motherboard to the highest.... Agent named William Fowler often communicates with the help of Optimus Prime, they combat Predacons! Ll pick the driver ': Bulkhead ': I could n't leave you all out.

How To Cure Melasma From The Inside Mentat, Articles T