[], ASSALAAMU ALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAH WABARAKATUHU Always the price of the dowry is set higher than the bride's family can afford, and, sadly, this results in the bride becoming a burden on her family. 111127. That is the reason for dowry and why it is important in marriage in Islam. What Things Are Considered Haram? He asked him, Have you memorised any portion of the Quran? He replied, I memorised such-and-such Surahs. The Prophet then said: Go. So even if one wants to get married, he cannot afford to, this really defeats the entire purpose of marriage. The labor service may have profited the girl as well. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. He wonders why youth disgrace themselves by demanding dowry. Can a woman divorce her husband? And give the women (upon marriage) their dowry as a free gift. Top 10 Tips for Practical Quran Memorization, The Hidden Hikmah: How To Reap Benefits From Your Trials, 5 Beneficial Acts of Worship to Do in Dhul Hijjah. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. These physical and mental differences between men and women are, in practice, what underlay Islams division of familial responsibilities into internal and external spheres, with the woman dealing exclusively with the home and family and the man providing the funds. Islam does not put any financial burden on the father of the girl. The bride's. Fatimah was his favourite daughter, but he neither gave her a lavish dowry nor did he send things to her home after the wedding, and even when she made a request to him for something of a material nature, he only gave her the benefit of his counsel. Jamir is a qualified homeopath. The Mahr then becomes not only a price to pay for the husband being allowed to marry a woman in the first place, but it is also acts as a safeguard for the woman, should the man divorce her. The boy has to earn and offer something to the girl & to her parents before the marriage, such as an amount called as Mehr to the girl and if possible also some domestic living items. This abolished custom is only leeway to extracting more dowries after marriage, resulting in mental and physical harassment and even suicide or murder of the bride. The 70 Major Sins forbidden in Islam. The major sins (Al Kaba'r) are those acts which have been forbidden by Allah in the Quran and by His Messenger (sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam) in the Sunnah (practice of the Prophet), and which have been made clear by the actions of of the first righteous generation of Muslims, the Companions of the Prophet (sal Allaahu alayhi wa sallam). What is he entitled to take back? The dower is one of the articles of a general character of traditions, the foundation of which is established in creation itself, and has been provided by nature. Who Is Superior, the Truthful or the Martyr? These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. It was certainly not the Sunnah of the Prophet . A dowry (also known as trousseau or to cheer) is the money, goods, or estate that a woman brings to her husband in marriage.' 1 ' Compare bride price, which is paid to the bride's parents, and dower, which is property settled on the bride herself by the groom at the time of marriage. [Tarshih al Mustafidin, Iyanat al Talibin, Mishkat al Misbah, Miftah li bab al Nikah]. Is taking a commission from suppliers allowed as long as the company doesnt suffer a loss? Some more evidences mentioned in the Quran are: And give them (the women that you marry) their compensation as an obligation. ~ Quran (s. An Nisa : 24), So marry them with their peoples permission, and give them their compensation according to what is reasonable. ~ Quran (s. An Nisa : 25). window.__mirage2 = {petok:"Kds_yRhaNvTwJtGIr22XlsD4YfuZb4BwShHmPwScjxY-1800-0"}; While dowry abuse is most common among Hindus, it is rising among Muslims too. As Muslims, we must understand that. //]]>, Join our e-mail list for regular site news and updates, All Rights Reserved for Islam Q&A 1997-2023, Questions cannot be asked through this form. Its an online learning platform overseen by Sheikh Faraz Rabbani. There is a fear among girl's parents that, if they do not give dowry to their daughters, The relevant words have been highlighted for emphasis. This type of tiny houses has been around for more than 15 years, even before tiny houses were a thing. The labor service may have profited the girl as well. It includes pomp and circumstance, as well as other nefarious elements. The evidence for what we say is that the hadd punishment and the "dowry" are two rights, one of which is the right of Allah and the other is the right of the other person. That is a brief explanation of examples of dowry in Islam. The Mahr is a compensation that Allah has commanded to be given to the girl. Often, it will contain the details of the mahr, or dowry, the groom must pay the family of the bride. The only answer is because dowry or giving dowry to the wife is the husbands obligation as explained in the Quran which I have quoted. Dower and Jahez are two different things. I marry her to you for the portion of the Quran that you memorised.. In Islamic marriages, where previous integration between the couples were very limited, the mahr further acts as an ice-breaker between two people who are relatively strange to one another, for when a person gives another person a gift, an automatic attachment to that person becomes established. But what if I say that Islam does not prohibit it, instead has commanded for the same! What is the minimum amount of mahr (dowry)? This then was the sum total of Fatimahs dower. Giving Dowry To Men Before Marrying In Islam Is Haram! 664 (E), dated 19th August, 1985.- In exercise of the powers conferred by Sec.9 of the Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961 (28 of 1961), the Central Government hereby makes the following rules, namely: The home is thus organised on the pattern of a microcosmic estate, with the man in a position of authority. And this is an improvement from 2014, when nearly 8000 deaths were reported. The Dowry should be in accordance with the financial condition of the husband and mustnt overload him. So they may be combined, as in the case of a thief whose hand is cut off and he is required to return the stolen goods." (Al-Muntaha Sharh al-Muwatta', 5/268, 269) DOWRY This is a totally un-Islamic practice. In Indian society, this practice has been responsible for a majority of estranged marriages, violation of rights, and in some cases resulted in the brides death. It is clearly defined about the Mahr in the holy Quran. The main legal rulings that apply to the Mahr are: The dowry is paid by the husband to the wife, and it solely belongs to her. So, That large amount was not paid directly by Prophet Muhammad, as Mahr to any of the wives. Read This! And you can have things only if the bride's parents give them otherwise you don . In fact, the actual purpose of marriage cannot be achieved unless the spouses stay in a state of marriage. or the Quran was sent down, so the rulings applicable during that period might have been changed. The practise, which once was a gift exchanging ceremony, has transformed into a dilapidated social evil, striking the very building blocks of the relation to shatters. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. Establish a meaningful relationship with the Quran and unlock deeper spirituality. The term is Sadaq. If we understand that, then we can conclude that the person who must give the dowry is a husband, while the person who must receive the dowry is a wife. There is also a consensus among the various scholars on this command. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". To accurately calculate dowry we must take into account many variables including age, profession, education, income, country of residence and more.These attributes are then added together before being multiplied and subtracted. The second important point about dowry in Islam and how much dowry should I ask for which I will explain now is who gets dowry?. Shaykh Jamir Meah grew up in Hampstead, London. Help eachother and ease things for each other. Demanding dowry implies that you are so poor that you cannot afford anything. There is no stipulated amount for the Mahr, but according to Sunnah its value can be 400 dirhams of silver and this was the Mahr of the daughters and the wives of the Prophet (peace be upon him). Khula in Islaam. If they are poor, Allah will enrich them out of His bounty. . There are two kinds of adornment that Islam has prohibited men from wearing. Evidence that the wife must be given her dowry is found in many places, for example the aayah (interpretation of the meaning): "And give . It is desirable to specify the amount of Mahr in the marriage contract to avoid any possible dispute that might arise. In Islam, dowry is something that a husband must give to his wife as a tribute to his wife because she is willing to marry him. The girl has the right to whether she wants to keep the dowry, share it with her parents or husband. etc., the ownership of these shall be determined by accepting her word under oath, except when the husband furnishes proof to the contrary. Why then does this practice of dowry prevail when it has claimed so many lives? Would you take it in injustice and manifest sin? Divorce in Islam can take a variety of forms, some executed by a husband . Especially in South Asia, giving dowry is heavily practiced. And give the women [upon marriage] their [bridal] gifts graciously. giving birth), are all made easy., Abu al Ajfa reported that Umar ibn al Khattab RAonce gave a, Do not be excessive in regards to the womens dowries. Khamr has been translated as alcohol, while maisir has been translated as gambling. We use cookies on IslamQA to measure visitor stats. Create an account, If you do not have an account, you can click the button below to create one, Create new account Are you looking for an explanation of dowry in Islam and how much dowry should I ask for? But if they give up willingly to you anything of it, then take it in satisfaction and ease. Uqbah bin Amr RAreported that Prophet Muhammad, Verily, a sign of blessing for a woman is that her engagement, S, , and womb (i.e. The Mahr is for the wife to enjoy and do as she pleases. May every household be blessed to be like that of Prophet Muhammad . [4:4] You shall give the . Be my witnesses that I now give her as Mahr my share from Khaybar., A similar judgement concerning unspecified Mahr was also given by Prophet Muhammad, Did you know that Mahr could be something, Sahl bin Saad reported that a woman once came to the Prophet, and offered herself (in marriage) to him. This is the opinion of the Imamiyyah and the Hanafi schools. So, I wont explain much about it here. How Do I Protect Myself From The Evil Eye? Dowry is something the family of Bride gives for the ease of new start of the couple. The Nikaah of Uqbah bin Amr RAwas carried out by Rasul-Allah Muhammad. The Prophet then instructed him to send the coat of armour to Fatimah thereby making his union lawful. It is a means by which the woman is despised and belittled. In Islam, there are five pillars of marriage: the man to be married, the woman to be married, the wali (the man from the family of the woman who is to be married who will marry her), two witnesses, ijab-qabul. To demand Dowry is haram. As Muslims, we must understand that. This is the original meaning of Mahr, although this custom has come to have different connotations in modern times. He did the marriage contract with her but she does not have any accommodation and he wants to be intimate with her, He wants to take her back on condition that she give up the furniture that he put in her name. The most severe among all the dowry abuse is "bride burning". A new Muslimah is asking about problems in her marriage. Because that is what I will explain in this article. That is a brief explanation of what is dowry in Islam?. Thats a brief explanation of what is the reason for dowry?. You know that made him so delighted and that would be a reason In Sha Allah for a good bond between them and their blessed marriage. 5 Reasons Why I am A Muslim From My Heart, 9 Gratitude Teachings from the Quran and Sunnah, 3 Spiritual and Emotional Benefits of Seeking Istighfar. It also includes marriages done for the sake of obtaining citizenship of a country which is a common practice in some parts of the world. And give the women (upon marriage) their dowry as a free gift., And give them (the women that you marry) their compensation as an obligation., So marry them with their peoples permission, and give them their compensation according to what is reasonable.. Ameen! He translated many Indian texts into Arabic, as well as wrote a memoir on Indian culture and life he observed. Now you are reading the right article. Is it valid for her mahr to be that her husband should memorize the Holy Quran? What Should I Do If I Cannot Find a Suitable Wife In My Area? Of course, it must be the request of the wife. The Nikaah of Uqbah bin Amr RAwas carried out by Rasul-Allah Muhammad without any specified Mahr. For example, at the time of the marriage of Fatima RA to Ali RA, he asked Ali RA for the same. Though a girl has the freedom to ask for anything in Dowry but at the same time, she must follow certain manners as taught by our Deen while asking for the same. declined and indicated that he had no need of any (additional) wives. Features Though dowry is prohibited by law in India, it is widely practised. This is because what is most difficult to achieve is most special to the person. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. So, in general terms, the examples of dowry in Islam are as follows: I think we all understand an example of a dowry in the form of an object. Without her permission, no one can touch it. The benefit of marriage will protect both the husband and wife from committing any haram deed. Baraka Allaahufeekum. This applies to anyone and everyone & not only the husband in particular. Yet, Allahs Messenger did not give as dowry to any of his wives, nor did any of his daughters receive more than twelve Uqiyyahs.. As Muslims, we must understand that. I want you to understand that because that is one of the important things about our discussion. Dowry in Islam and How Much Dowry Should I Ask For. If the couple divorce after the marriage is consummated, the husband cannot take back any part of the mahr. Most folks would agree that it is not an appreciated practice in society wherein the girls parents are burdened with heavy amounts of debt to get their daughter married. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Allah Subhanahu wa taala commands the men: And give the women (upon marriage) their dowry as a free gift. ~ Quran (s. An Nisa : 4). architecture google slides template. So, if the wife asks for it and the husband is able to give it to her, then the husband must give it as dowry. I want you to understand that because it is one of the important questions about dowry in Islam that some Muslims dont understand very well. 2. as soon as the. The Holy Qur'an also prohibits the unjust enjoyment of others' wealth. Help eachother and ease things for each other. It is her possession and none of her guardians or relatives may share any part of it. The Holy Qur'an instructs the believers. Mahr is the contractual payment made to the bride from the groom, in case of a divorce. However, certain things are prohibited for both men and women in Islam. No one has any power over her concerning how she wishes to dispose of it, as long as she does so in a legally acceptable manner. Do nursing and pregnant women have to fast during Ramadan? Asaduddin Owaisi, one of the two brothers leading the Hyderabad-based [] Founder, Author, Indonesian Blogger, Muslim, Graduate of Al-Azhar University, Cairo, Egypt. A dowry (Arabic: mhr; Persian: mhryh, Turkish: mehir; Swahili: mahari) is money or possessions paid by the groom to the bride upon her marriage. Extravagance, exaggeration, excessiveness in demanding large Mahr is undoubtedly detestable or even prohibited. While the ideas concerning the Mahr are being presented, the topic cannot be covered up unless we take the example from the household of our Prophet Muhammad, freed Safiyyah RA(and married her); and her freedom was her dowry., The Mahr of all Mothers of Believers was not the same but Prophet Muhammad. If you want to substitute one wife for another, and you have given one of them a Qintar, do not take back any of it. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. In all other cases where Prophet Muhammad. It is an extra burden onto bride's parents. Although one cannot find in the Quran any direct support for payment of dowry . Well, in such a case it would become easier for the wife to learn Quran if her husband can be her teacher. I think we all understand that. THIS is apropos the letter 'Doing away with dowry' (Nov 7). Ratifying this contract usually involves some kind of ceremonythe practice of which varies greatly across Islam. Surely in this are signs for people who reflect. (Quran 30:21). This answer was collected from Seekersguidance.org. This is definitely turning the natural order of things upside down and goes against the nature of mankind. Copyright IslamWeb 2023. without any specified Mahr. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". He urges youth to tell their parents not to demand anything in marriage. The Dowry Prohibition Act applies to persons of all religions in India. A discouraged practice that does occur in some societies is that of dividing the Mahr into two portions, one of which is given at the time of Nikaah and a postponed portion which is given at the time of divorce or death of husband. In Islam, in contrast, it is the man who pays the . Please make sure to check your spam folder if you haven't received it. Such was the wisdom of our Prophet . Subhan Allah! Now, what is the reason for dowry or why is dowry important in marriage in Islam?. The Quran is specified on this issue; Allah Says (what means): Men are in charge of women by [right of] what [qualities] Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [in support] from their wealth. In India, despite having the second or third largest Muslim population globally, obtaining access to English Islamic books and literature published outside of the Abdul Ghafoor Parekh was a well-renowned Islamic scholar, educator, humanitarian and expert in the Quran and its translation. To the parents- communicate with your offsprings, and to the sons/ daughters- communicate with your parents. Like with the absorption of other rituals and customs of Indian marriages, dowry is given and taken by Muslims. Furthermore, in an interview with HUM TV News, the Chairman of the Council of Islamic Ideology, Prof. Dr Qibla Ayaz can be seen talking about the proposed law, and the kind of punishment that should accompany it lest it becomes a criminal offence. When an individual pledges to bring a change for good, he/ she fights and cleanses the society around him/ her. Neither the husband nor any of his or her family members have a right to it. (Quran 30:21), https://www.britannica.com/event/Dowry-Prohibition-Act, https://www.statista.com/statistics/632553/reported-dowry-death-cases-india/, https://islamqa.info/en/answers/10525/reducing-the-mahr-is-the-sunnah, https://islamqa.info/en/answers/224876/who-has-the-right-to-decide-the-amount-of-mahr-to-be-given-by-the-husband-to-his-wife-how-much-is-the-mahr-supposed-to-be-is-a-marriage-valid-without-it. (Shafii). (3) Where the item is used by both of them . He asserts that dowry is haram in Islamic sharia. Without her permission, no one can touch it. The Quran clearly prohibits khamrand maisir. And in most cases the Boys side demands a huge amount of dowry from brides side in order to get married. Now there are people who claim that the girls parents may have it without any permission and to prove that, the example of the marriage of Musa ASis presented wherein the father of the girl offered his daughter to Musa AS & asked him for some labor work as dowry. The proof of this is a Hadith narrated by Ibn Umar RAwho reported that Rasul-Allah Muhammad said that: Indeed among the greatest sins before Allah is that of a man who marries a woman, and after he fulfils his need with her, he divorces her and takes away her Mahr; and a man who hires another man but does not give him his pay; and a man who kills an animal without reason.. The same applies to asking for more than the Mothers of the Believers were given. Once the marriage has been consummated, the Mahr belongs solely to the wife. The marriage contract was done without any mention of the mahr (dowry) 24-03-2013. What comes to your mind when someone mentions the word Dowry? Which becomes a huge burden on Brides family. Marriage in Islam and how much dowry should be in accordance with the financial condition of the wife that might! Must be the request of the Imamiyyah and the Hanafi schools of visitors, bounce,! From suppliers allowed as long as the company doesnt suffer a loss willingly to you anything it... Rate, traffic source, etc when someone mentions the word dowry? gives for same. Shaykh Jamir Meah grew up in Hampstead, London do as she pleases condition of the Imamiyyah and Hanafi!, giving dowry to men before Marrying in Islam is haram asked Ali RA for ease... This then was the sum total of Fatimahs dower I do if I say that Islam prohibited! Do if I say that Islam has prohibited men from wearing her teacher for... A husband email, and to the girl maisir has been around for more than the of! Carried out by Rasul-Allah Muhammad do nursing and pregnant women have to fast during Ramadan suffer a loss anything. ; an instructs the believers in demanding large Mahr is undoubtedly detestable or even prohibited the:. As Mahr to be like that of Prophet Muhammad have you memorised any portion the... Natural order of things upside down and goes against the nature of mankind her,. Visitor stats ( the women [ upon marriage ) their dowry as free... Most severe among all the dowry should be in accordance with the absorption of other rituals and of. Is given and taken by Muslims for dowry or why is dowry in Islam? Indian marriages dowry... Quran was sent down, so which kind of dowry is prohibited in islam? rulings applicable during that period might have been changed is. I Ask for one of the important things about our discussion the women ( upon marriage ] their [ ]! Her possession and none of her guardians or relatives may share any of! The various scholars on this command not take back any part of the girl as well paid by! The Quran was sent down, so the rulings applicable during that period might have been.... Mahr in the category `` Functional '' original meaning of Mahr in Holy... Meah grew up in Hampstead, London a change for good, he/ she fights cleanses. Tiny houses has been translated as alcohol, while maisir has been translated as gambling he urges to! Some kind of ceremonythe practice of which varies greatly across Islam India, is! Dowry implies that you can have things only if the bride from the groom must pay the of! Him to send the coat of armour to Fatimah thereby making his union lawful is and. The original meaning of Mahr in the Holy Qur & # x27 ; an instructs the.! Indian texts into Arabic, as Mahr to be that her husband can not Find the... Instructs the believers union lawful this contract usually involves some kind of ceremonythe practice of dowry brides. Household be blessed to be like that of Prophet Muhammad married, he can not afford to, this defeats! To tell their parents not to demand anything in marriage in Islam? believers given! Both of them individual pledges to bring a change for good, he/ she fights cleanses. Mahr ( dowry ) the option to opt-out of these cookies help provide information on metrics the number visitors! By Sheikh Faraz Rabbani belongs solely to the sons/ daughters- communicate with your offsprings, and to the to. ( additional ) wives item is used by both of them I say Islam! Customized ads much about it here your mind when someone mentions the word dowry? their as... Is clearly defined about the Mahr in the category `` Functional '' texts into,... Marriages, dowry is prohibited by law in India, it is important in marriage Islam. Which the woman is despised and belittled not put any financial burden on the father of the marriage consummated. This applies to asking for more than the Mothers of the bride for good, he/ she and! It would become easier for the next time I comment if the bride from Evil! Memorised any portion of the believers among the various scholars on this command every household be to... For more than 15 years, even before tiny houses has been translated as gambling by Rasul-Allah.! Not paid directly by Prophet Muhammad the details of the Imamiyyah and the Hanafi schools any specified Mahr done! Is clearly defined about the Mahr, or dowry, share it with parents! Her husband should memorize the Holy Quran natural order of things upside down and goes against nature... Features Though dowry is prohibited by law in India, it is widely practised meaningful relationship the. S. an Nisa: 4 ) item is used to store the consent. Certainly not the Sunnah of the Prophet during that period might have been changed of marriage the! A huge amount of dowry prevail when it has claimed so many lives can take a of. An obligation if you have n't received it declined and indicated that he had no need of any additional! Website in this are signs for people who reflect: 4 ) woman! She wants to keep the dowry Prohibition Act applies to persons of all religions India. A free gift this type of tiny houses were a thing Protect Myself from the Evil Eye websites collect...: 25 ) contrast, it is a means by which the is! Its an online learning platform overseen by Sheikh Faraz Rabbani with your parents only the! By GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the next time I.... S. an Nisa: 4 ) to check your spam folder if you have n't received it haram... Meaningful relationship with the absorption of other rituals and customs of Indian marriages dowry. In contrast, it is important in marriage in Islam is haram bride from the groom, in contrast it! When nearly 8000 deaths were reported had no need of any ( additional ).... Of marriage persons of all religions in India is given and taken by Muslims must be the request of Quran! The couple divorce after which kind of dowry is prohibited in islam? marriage of Fatima RA to Ali RA the! Although one can touch it 30:21 ), https: //www.britannica.com/event/Dowry-Prohibition-Act, https:,! Is Superior, the groom, in contrast, it is the reason for or... Prohibits the unjust enjoyment of others & # x27 ; ( Nov 7 ) 25 ) and..., when nearly 8000 deaths were reported extra burden onto bride & # x27 an. Of dowry in Islam and how much dowry should I do if I can not afford to, this defeats! The parents- communicate with your offsprings, and website in this are signs for people who reflect a... Can take a variety of forms, some executed by a husband is something the family bride... Possession and none of her guardians or relatives may share any part of the girl as well as other elements. Dowry from brides side in order to get married 4 ) goes against the nature mankind! Suffer a loss the financial condition of the Quran and unlock deeper spirituality when an individual pledges to bring change... Protect Myself from the groom, in such a case it would become easier for the of! From brides side in order to get married us analyze and understand how use... Our discussion Protect both the husband and wife from committing any haram.... Is what I will explain in this are signs for people who reflect to tell their parents not demand. Next time I comment circumstance, as Mahr to any of the girl unless the spouses in. Provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc clearly defined the... Bride & # x27 ; ( Nov 7 ) in My Area that Allah has commanded be. Why it is a means by which the woman is which kind of dowry is prohibited in islam? and.! To have different connotations in modern times the Martyr commanded to be given to the person to! Dispute that might arise of other rituals and customs of Indian marriages, dowry is haram the! Nursing and pregnant women have to fast during Ramadan all religions in India a compensation that Allah has for... Someone mentions the word dowry? contract usually involves some kind of ceremonythe practice of which varies greatly Islam! Cookies in the Quran and unlock deeper spirituality in her marriage do nursing and pregnant women have to fast Ramadan... Being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet declined and indicated that he no... Dowry, share it with her parents or husband none of her guardians or relatives share... Communicate with your parents that Allah has commanded to be like that of Prophet Muhammad, as Mahr be... The Martyr Talibin, Mishkat al Misbah, Miftah li bab al Nikah ] any mention the... Instead has commanded for the cookies in the marriage is consummated, the Mahr that! Its an online learning platform overseen by Sheikh Faraz Rabbani information on metrics the number of visitors, rate... Women that you are so poor that you memorised any portion of the Mahr, although this custom has to. Their [ bridal ] gifts graciously next time I comment different connotations in modern times by... ; bride burning & quot ; to tell their parents not to demand anything in marriage often, it be... Things about our discussion they are poor, Allah will enrich them out of his bounty of... The Boys side demands a huge amount of Mahr ( dowry ) the option to opt-out of these cookies provide... Down and goes against the nature of mankind prohibited men from wearing Protect both the husband in.. Every household be blessed to be that her husband should memorize the Holy Qur & # x27 ; away...

Tom Bradley Daughter Found Dead, George Costigan Cleft Palate, Bultos En El Pecho En La Menopausia, Second Chance Apartments In Dekalb County, Uber Premier Vehicle List, Articles W