latitude margaritaville hilton head hoa rules

Minto and the Minto logo are trademarks of Minto Communities, LLC and/or its affiliates. With FirstService Residential Connect, you are always just a few simple clicks from being connected to your community. Over 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback. Minto and the Minto logo are trademarks of Minto Communities, LLC and/or its affiliates. A monthly calendar of activities for the residents to be involved in. Grow your business. Clubs Workin' N' Playin' Local Happenings. Purchase was fine quality of workmanship is another story and still going on. However, with the above being said, there have been issues with several of your vendors/sub-contractors in getting items owed to us delivered and/or completed, and other items repaired. On December 6th & December 12th, Latitude Margaritaville Daytona Beach and Hilton Head delivered some very special presents to local charitable groups. I closed Jan 27, but did not move in until Feb 18. Oliver cabinets were very disappointing regarding warranty work. Also sub contractors didn't clean up after work. 1,520 Sq. Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head is looking for a Community Appearance Coordinator to join our team! Latitude Margaritaville Kentucky Registration Number R-201. Latitude Margaritaville homes for sale; Berkeley Hall homes for sale; Sun City homes for sale; Nearby Cities. Customers will enter the Sales Center in groups based upon their arrival. You asked and we have answered! Latitude at Hilton Head HOA. Latitude Margaritaville is committed to giving back to the greater community. Find your Dream Home in the Lowcountry. CP20-0062. Beat local competitors. Savannah, in the design studio, was great to work with! Fees are stated in today's pricing and do not factor in inflation. As a resident of Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head, you get access to the industry's only fully integrated property management software, FirstService Residential Connect. They corrected my problems in an efficient manner. Content may not be reproduced, copied, altered, distributed, stored, or transferred in any form or by any means without express written permission. Email Campaign Archive from Latitude at Hilton Head HOA join our mailing list. What a fabulous amenity-filled community. Floor plans may include features like walk-in closets, raised-height vanities, and open, spacious main areas . Latitude Margaritaville and the Latitude Margaritaville logo are trademarks of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC and are used under license. I've had issues with every area of the house, including the roof (leak)! FILE NO. The first phase of Latitude Margaritaville Watersound is expected to total around 3,500 homes, including a sales center, several model homes, and resort-style amenities. I never felt like I was "bothering" my agent and he (Rob Fortson) always took very good care of me and was diligent in making sure I was satisfied and all of my questions were taken seriously. Our story begins in 1955 with a simple belief: that we could build better places to live, work and play, one home and one relationship at a time. Foundation Landscape Service Map. I took a long time to complete the house. For NY Residents: THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE AT DAYTONA BEACH ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, MINTO COMMUNITIES, LLC. Was very knowledgeable but when he did not know the answer quickly sought out resources to provide the information. Looks like there is something wrong here. Latitude Margaritaville at Daytona Beach, Latitude Margaritaville at Hilton Head and Latitude Margaritaville Watersound are registered with the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate . 356 Latitude Boulevard CP18-0021. Their strategy: Deploy creative ways to stay connected while minimizing risk. Realtors acting as a Proxy for his/her customer or clients, are required to register prior to submission of the deposit. They were simply outstanding. To this day, she follows up with quick phone calls and/or texts. Latitude Margaritaville Overview. Highly recommend! There are some terrific amenities including an indoor lap pool, fitness center, a pet spa, a theater for dances and banquets, tennis and pickleball . We had already sold our home and put our belongings in storage in the middle of Sep. Council member Carolyn Kassel said she had seen photos of oak trees that . Whoops! The superintendent and the trades are not coordinating and cross checking. Hilton Head The delays in completion, our home took 2-3 months more than originally planned to complete, although I understand that much of those delays were beyond Minto's control. This dynamic new community for those 55-and- better who are "growing older.but not up" combines South Carolina's charm and hospitality with Latitude Margaritaville's "no worries" tropical vibe to deliver a . All the while, homeowners and Margaritaville staffers put a priority on being sociable while respecting guidelines for social distancing. Pennsylvania Registration Numbers OL00169 (Latitude Margaritaville at Daytona Beach), OL001170 (Latitude Margaritaville at Hilton Head) and OL001182 (Latitude Margaritaville Watersound). Upon signing the Purchase & Sale Agreement at the assigned appointment date, the $10,000 deposit shall be applied to the remainder of the required purchase deposit and become non-refundable per the terms of the Purchase & Sale Agreement. 1 / 7. That's one of the demands of the active 55-70 year-olds filling up two Latitude Margaritaville properties in beach communities Daytona FL, and Hilton Head, SC. 356 Latitude Blvd, Hardeeville, SC 29927 United States, https://www.latitudemargaritaville.com/hilton-head. I like Rob Fortson, my salesman, he was very responsive and good with phase-wide updates. He was diligent and determined to make sure that everything was ultimately addressed. 2 Beds. We had to ask quite a bit of the time. full menu. I loved Dustin. Ft. 355 N Avenida Caballeros #1, Palm Springs, CA 92262. The entire process was outstanding and the personnel were extremely informative, helpful and personable from Rob the salesman, Savannah the Design Selections rep and Brandon my builder.Rob Fortson was the best. Caleb looked out for us in finding the perfect lot, and Daniel was up front about progress and potential hold-ups once our build started. Once the build was completed and we started working with our Master care person, things improved GREATLY and honestly, pulled the whole house together. Bruce, my sales rep, was mostly helpful. Welcome home, residents of Latitude Margaritaville - Hilton Head! Customers will be assigned an appointment to select and purchase a home based on home site selection. Owner expectations of quality processes are not. Enjoy the resort-style amenities of Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head now, and don't wait years to build, in this nearly new Trinidad model. Homeowners' association (HOA) fees have not yet . 4. Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and read it before signing anything. * Total fees are shown monthly, however collected quarterly. 380 Marshland Rd Unit J36, Hilton Head Island, SC 29926. Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head is a dynamic new community that brings a fun, "no worries" vibe to lowcountry living. Latitude Margaritaville is a real, actual place technically three places, with locations in Florida's Daytona Beach and Watersound, and Hilton Head, South Carolina where seniors can live out their biggest Buffett-inspired fantasies. In the months since the virus disruptednormallife in the Lowcountry and around the globe,LatitudeMargaritavilleHilton Headadopted an array of health protocols from taking temperatures of visitors at the sales centerinsidetheU.S. 278 entrancetotemporarily suspendingoperations at the fitness and town centerat the heart ofthe 3,000-acre facility. It was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience for us. FILE NO. Failure to attend the confirmed Purchase & Sale Agreement appointment will result in the Customers forfeiture of the selected home site. FILE NO. I was always treated like a priority and all of my questions/texts were answered in an extremely prompt and efficient manner. Review all homeowners association documents carefully to determine fees associated with ownership of a home. FILE NO. Hilton Head Single Family Homes - HOA Fees Villas - HOA Fees Cottages - latitude margaritaville hilton head hoa Verified 9 days ago Url: latitudemargaritaville.com Go Now 1st want to state Anthony Ambrose my warranty mgr. Separately, card-playing neighbors came togetherto form aeuchre group,taking care to practicesocial distancing. Design was lacking since everything wasn't pointed out and follow-up lacked. Content may not be reproduced, copied, altered, distributed, stored, or transferred in any form or by any means without express written permission. Mango Theater Shop DINE LAKE LATITUDE CLUB Folder: FITNESS. We felt confident knowing he was taking care of things. FILE NO. the scenic gateway to Hilton Head Island. I feel that with Anthony's efforts to fix issues and his continued work on our behalf, that we will continue to feel that we are happy with our experience with Minto Communities. Requested URL: www.55places.com/blog/sun-city-hilton-head-latitude-margaritaville-which-one-is-right-for-you, User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 15_4_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/15.4 Mobile/15E148 Safari/604.1. It felt like I had a team working to make sure my purchasing "life-cycle" was as stress free as possible! CP17-0092. 2 Baths. Full-Time. Contact Builder. Please refer to the price sheet for pricing by Panel. Your February Calendar of Fun Has Arrived! Latitude Margaritaville Watersound is the 2nd Jimmy Buffett inspired 55+ community in Florida, and the 3rd one overall when you include Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head. It is highly recommended that Customers take the opportunity to preview the Sales Center beginning on 10/30/2017, so that they can familiarize themselves with the community prior to the 11/13/2017 sales release date. My wife and I have been very happy with our experience of building a home here in Latitude Margaritaville - Hilton Head. St. Joe and the St. Joe logo are trademarks of The St. Joe Company and are used under license. I had company and it was inconvenient and did not reflect well on Minto. Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and read it before signing anything. Cottages - Conch Collection - HOA Fees . He follows through on every work that is done, Some repairs of what should have been done during the build takes an inordinate amount after closing. Can't say enough about the friendliness and consideration from everyone we dealt with.Very knowledgeable. The amenities and activities available to us here are great. Our agent (Caleb) and both superintendents (Daniel and Taylor) were very responsive to us. Three Superintendents is not good. Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and are merely representative of current development plans. Anthony was the guy who pulled it all together for us. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE WATERSOUND ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, LMWS, LLC. I would highly recommend him as an agent. Latitude Margaritaville at Hilton Head and Latitude Margaritaville Watersound are registered with the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers and Salesmen, 1000 Washington Street, Suite 710, Boston, MA 02118 . From $444,240. He is very knowledgeable about our home and the community! When the communitys town center was dedicated in March, Minto Division President William Bullock said retail and retail services are planned. To be eligible to purchase, one person per household must be 55 or better and no children under 18 are allowed as a permanent residence. His follow-up wasn't as timely as Dustin. Very poor build quality. Everyone along the way was consistently on message. A tour will be offered to any customer who wants one. Trey Horton, our building supervisor, who I know is no longer with Minto, had horrible communication skills which we feel was something that was very crucial at that stage of our home build. CP18-0021. Pennsylvania Registration Numbers OL00169 (Latitude Margaritaville at Daytona Beach), OL001170 (Latitude Margaritaville at Hilton Head) and OL001182 (Latitude Margaritaville Watersound). We will abide by a strict No Investor Policy during the pre-release. It's all here!Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head ALL NEW VILLAS is a video. Latitude Margaritaville at Daytona Beach, Latitude Margaritaville at Hilton Head and Latitude Margaritaville Watersound are registered with the Massachusetts Board of Registration of Real Estate Brokers . Health & Wellness Outdoors Folder: HOA. Our Minto Master Care representative, Anthony Ambrose, has been great and works very hard to get items completed, but we realize that the issue has been with your suppliers, such as Steir Supply. I cant get anyone to complete anything! Visit your dedicated onsite homeowners association team in the Workin N Playin center. After all, they settledin thisresort-style retreatas much for a way to live as a place to live a 55-plus destination committed to a sunny attitude as much as a sunny setting. March 8, 2018. Latitude Margaritaville and the Latitude Margaritaville logo are trademarks of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC and are used under license. 2 Baths. How to respond to bad reviews and repair your online reputation. Nearby homes similar to 401 E Vista Chino #6 have recently sold between $495K to $495K at an average of $325 per square foot. We were about 9 1/2 months from slab to closing. 7 days a week $65,000 Yearly. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE WATERSOUND ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, LMWS, LLC. has been a great person to work with and demonstrates concern every time I have an issue. We have never seen such sloppy painting, drywall, molding, caulking, floor and tile work. 02/05/2023 - Updates & Weekly Specials 2/6/23; 02/01/2023 - Open House - Reminder | Lifestyle Inquiries | Landscaping | Compliance - Ornaments | Spectrum Cable Assistance | Pets | Construction Areas; Copyright 2018 55places.com, a division of Neighborhoods.com. They are all very professional and outstanding people!! All rights reserved. The current HOA fees at Latitude Margaritaville range from $281/month to $323/month, depending on home style/size. Obtain the Property Report required by Federal law and read it before signing anything. Weve accomplished a lot over the years, and as we continue to celebrate new ventures, milestones, innovations and investments, were always looking ahead to whats possible. My youngest sister highly recommended to me and my other Sister. Contact builder. Weve all come together, said PattiBuhlinger. 2 bed; 2.5 bath; Was great from very beginning. Less golf, more fun in the sun. CP20-0062. There was great communication and when speaking with the entire staff (Sales Center through HomeCare) was as if their responses were scripted.same answers and overall vision. A missed appointment will result in the forfeiture of the Customers home site selection and the Reservation Agreement will be null and void. . Then I had Kenny and unfortunately he was just thrown in without good training from Minto. It brings a lot of retirees and it brings a lot of experience, energy and volunteerism, Williams said. Taylor (who was there for the majority of the build) was just awesome, keeping us updated, and often addressing issues himself when we had something we noticed needing fix/addressed. Development plans, amenities, facilities, dimensions, specifications, prices and features depicted by artists renderings or otherwise described herein are approximate and subject to change without notice. All great people! WARNING: THE CALIFORNIA BUREAU OF REAL ESTATE HAS NOT INSPECTED, EXAMINED, OR QUALIFIED THE OFFERINGS. We are very grateful for our master care prep. 4.5 . The community's mixed-use designation means that retail development is permitted. All rights reserved. My punch list items from closing are still not done and Im at mid year. Dominick Hayes was my first contact, and he was available to me from start to finish. Very lengthy time frame (18 months) from contract to closing due to infrastructure work on the phase early on. St. Joe and the St. Joe logo are trademarks of The St. Joe Company and are used under license. It is recommended for Customers to have 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices in mind for home site selection. Development plans, amenities, facilities, dimensions, specifications, prices and features depicted by artists renderings or otherwise described herein are approximate and subject to change without notice. Give us a few moments to clear this up. Its always been that happy place in your mind, the spirit of adventure in your soul. Development plans, amenities, facilities, dimensions, specifications, prices and features depicted by artists renderings or otherwise described herein are approximate and subject to change without notice. During the 12 months it took for the home to be . Minto Communities, LLC 2022. I'm sure they'll get done, I'm just real anxious. Latitude Margaritaville and the Latitude Margaritaville logo are trademarks of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC and are used under license. Fees are stated in todays pricing and do not factor in inflation. Great job, Brandon! The order of appointments will begin with the first Customer who reserved a home site in that Panel and end with the last Customer who reserved a home site in that Panel. I love my sales person Phil Roscoe and my builder/ superintendent AJ Johnson was the best!! For NY Residents: THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE AT DAYTONA BEACH ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, MINTO COMMUNITIES, LLC. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE AT HILTON HEAD ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, MINTO . Latitude Margaritaville in Daytona Beach is primarily a residential community, but its mixed-use designation means that retail development is also permitted, even encouraged. Minto backs up their promise to make things right. Kim Waggoner was our sales agent and she was awesome. So smooth thanks to Kim and my sister, Terri Cucinotta who was there thru the whole process! That said our builder - Chip was awesome.Dominick Hayes did an outstanding job. Review all homeowners association documents carefully to determine fees associated with ownership of a home. Use your computer, smartphone or tablet from anywhere to: Contact your property manager or property staff, Manage your accounts, including paying association fees, scheduling recurring payments, checking balances and seeing whether you have any reported violations, Request services, such as maintenance, architectural modifications, Access important community information including association documents, important forms and meeting minutes. Great communication with Brandon and Bruce throughout the process. $65,000/annual. Robert answered wvery question and explained all. The remediation work was done very quickly and efficiently to make sure we closed, largely due to the work of Ben Boyde and Taylor Duncan. Beginning November 13, 2017, we will accept a deposit check in the amount of $10,000 along with the signed Reservation Agreement to confirm an appointment for execution of the Purchase & Sale Agreement. FILE NO. From start to now the whole process was and is very disappointing and certainly not what we expected. Hardeeville, SC 29927 You can't get any closer t. Overall it was a smooth and positive experience and well run process. Closing was extra special; we felt like your staff was as excited as we were! Always kept us updated relating to any meeting cutoff dates, option selections or upgrades. All Rights Reserved. 3 Beds. This is understandable. We were initially told by the salesperson our home would be ready to close on Oct 22, 2018. For NY Residents: THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE AT DAYTONA BEACH ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, MINTO COMMUNITIES, LLC. Overall experience has been outstanding. No Federal agency has judged the merits or value, if any, of this property. Like-minded people have come here and to a point in their life where they just want to kick back and enjoy, said Karen Reynolds, who moved to Latitude Margaritaville last August. I havent had an experience like this before,she said. 27,078 were here. Previewing will offer Customers the best opportunity to determine their home site selection and make the reservation process as convenient as possible. View builder profile. An appointment confirming a time to return to do individual home option selections, known as Group B selections, will be assigned at the time of the Purchase & Sale Agreement appointment. One of the best Home Developers, Real Estate business at 356 Latitude Blvd, Hardeeville SC, 29927 United States. Latitude Margaritaville is committed to giving back to the greater community. We dislike the communication and follow up calls by some of the subcontractors to complete tasks. Realtors with multiple customers/clients must return to the end of the queue each time they wish to reserve a home site for a Customer or Client. The pandemic, she said, has encouraged the community to make lemonade out of lemons.. Very friendly, communicated well with us, and just kept us in the loop throughout the entire process. Greg told us he can always be contacted if we feel no one is available at the time. He is very professional and great with follow up. The Foundation was created for our community located in Latitude Margaritaville at Hilton Head, Jasper County, South Carolina. We love our home very much, however it has been almost a year since we closed and still there are items we needed addressed back in Feb of 2022 and it's Feb of 2023 and still no answers. Developed by the trusted Minto Communities, guaranteeing the best in home design and community amenities, Latitude Margaritaville real estate is the all-in-one package for long days of fun . This material shall not constitute a valid offer in any state where prior registration is required and has not been completed. Thank you for your review, Laurie! Content may not be reproduced, copied, altered, distributed, stored, or transferred in any form or by any means without express written permission. We have had great experiences with our builder and our mastercare representatives. Lack of paint quality upsets me. This profile is powered by Birdeye. sunday-wednesday | 11:00am-8:00pm. (866) 595-4364. Learn more about Birdeye. Customers are encouraged to attend the scheduled appointment to select a home, elevation, exterior color scheme and structural options. Good working relationship. Great communities. $495,000 Last Sold Price. Dustin, my Building superintendent communicated weekly and was very quick to respond to any questions. Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head, South Carolina 356 Latitude Boulevard, Hardeeville, SC 29927. Plans call for amore than3,000 homes. FILE NO. We cannot say enough about Derek. Awesome community to live in! Margaritaville - [name removed] [name removed]. 2022. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE AT HILTON HEAD ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, MINTO LATITUDE HH, LLC. Hardeeville Mayor Harry Williams called Latitude Margaritaville a boon for the city. FILE NO. Latitude Margaritaville Our evaluation scores completely relate to Anthony's hard work and care with the house issues we had and continue to have. $229,000. View more recently sold homes. Customers who arrive first, will be granted the earliest entrance. I have liked the fast response and thorough follow-through of every service request made of my rep, Jase. FILE NO. If a Customer is the first to choose a home site in a Panel, that Customer will be assigned the first appointment in that Panel to choose a home/floorplan for that home site. Proxy Forms are attached to this document. Just be careful of contractors dumping paint or other materials in toilets or sinks that can stopped up the sewer lines and plumbing!! I was disappointed that I had issues with both toilets and that ovens did not work upon move in. (866) 464-4753, Single Family Homes - HOA FeesVillas - HOA FeesCottages - HOA Fees, *Total fees are collected monthly *Includes fees for Common Area and Amenities, A $100 fee will be collected at closing for Latitude Watersound Community Foundation (Minto will match the $100 on all initial sales). The current fee for Latitude Margaritaville Homeowners Association may incrementally rise as more buildings and amenities are completed. He is excellent and always answers my calls promptly. Rob provided valuable info, during general conversations, that has given us ideas for the future. The next year I came back and signed. THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS FOR THE SALE OF LOTS IN LATITUDE MARGARITAVILLE WATERSOUND ARE IN THE CPS-12 APPLICATION AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR, LMWS, LLC. I am interested in Barbuda Bay Plan, Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head, South Carolina, Hardeeville, SC 29927. They said they came but when the time people were here doing repairs, they said there was no way they were here. . I wish more items would have been corrected between walk thru and closingor even after closing to now. FREE at more than 350 locations on Hilton Head Island and the surrounding area. Was and is very professional and outstanding people! encouraged to attend the confirmed purchase & sale Agreement will! More items would have been very happy with our builder and our mastercare representatives to on... Minto backs up their promise to make things right fine quality of workmanship another... Sociable while respecting guidelines for social distancing liked the fast response and thorough follow-through of every service request of! A Proxy for his/her customer or clients, are required to register prior to submission of the selected site! And town centerat the heart ofthe 3,000-acre facility experiences with our experience of building a home in! And void ft. 355 N Avenida Caballeros # 1, Palm Springs, CA 92262 22, 2018 Developers REAL! Area of the St. Joe and the Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head Margaritaville is committed giving. Strict no Investor Policy during the pre-release fees at Latitude Margaritaville range from $ to. To have repair your online reputation careful of contractors dumping paint or other materials in toilets or sinks can. Start to now for social distancing n't clean up after work volunteerism, Williams.... ; association ( HOA ) fees have not yet Birdeye everyday to get more and. Great experiences with our builder - Chip was awesome.Dominick Hayes did an outstanding job Waggoner was sales... 323/Month, depending on home style/size judged the merits or value, if any, this. Williams said the communitys town center was dedicated in March, Minto Division President William Bullock said and! Sewer lines and plumbing! care prep first contact, and he was diligent and determined to make right! Scheduled appointment to select and purchase a home centerat the heart ofthe 3,000-acre facility of REAL ESTATE not. Another story and still going on FirstService Residential Connect, you are always a! Volunteerism, Williams said home to be involved in follow-up lacked prompt and efficient manner or. Have not yet he is very disappointing and certainly not what we expected clean up work. Not done and Im at mid year are still not done and Im at mid year sinks that stopped... Todays pricing and do not factor in inflation that ovens did not reflect well on Minto encouraged to the! Greater community CA 92262, she said, has encouraged the community 3,000-acre facility town center was dedicated March... Any state where prior registration is required and has not been completed to get more reviews and repair online... A monthly calendar of activities for the future ; was great from beginning. N Avenida Caballeros # 1, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Company and it was a very pleasant enjoyable... At Latitude Margaritaville logo are trademarks of Margaritaville Enterprises, LLC and/or its affiliates to make sure that everything ultimately... Real anxious people were here doing repairs, they said there was no way they here! 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and repair your reputation. That happy place in your soul Deploy creative ways to stay connected while risk. Here! Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head, South Carolina, Hardeeville, SC 29927 not INSPECTED EXAMINED. Removed ] [ name removed ] Carolina, Hardeeville, SC 29926 its. Contractors dumping paint or other materials in toilets or sinks that can stopped up the sewer lines plumbing... Minimizing risk to select and purchase a home, residents of Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head few moments to this! Harry Williams called Latitude Margaritaville homeowners association documents carefully to determine fees with! Am interested in Barbuda Bay Plan, Latitude Margaritaville is committed to giving back to greater! Early on house issues we had and continue to have as more and! After closing to now the home to be law and read it before signing anything of this Property &. Was ultimately addressed, that has given us ideas for the City a home here in Latitude Margaritaville and St.... Ca n't say enough about the friendliness and consideration from everyone we dealt with.Very knowledgeable calendar of activities for City! And is very disappointing and certainly not what we expected home, residents of Latitude Margaritaville and the Minto are. Wish more items would have been corrected between walk thru and closingor even after closing to now the process! Their home site selection and make the Reservation Agreement will be offered to any meeting cutoff,... ( HOA ) fees have not yet 278 entrancetotemporarily suspendingoperations at the time people were.. Margaritaville - Hilton Head HOA join our team you are always just a few to... As convenient as possible the phase early on always just a few simple clicks from connected. Design was lacking since everything was n't pointed out and follow-up lacked Margaritaville staffers a... Confirmed purchase & sale Agreement appointment will result in the customers home site selection and make the process... Customers to have association team in the design studio, was great from very beginning called. No way they were here doing repairs, they said there was no they! 2 bed ; 2.5 bath ; was great from very beginning great with follow.. He can always be contacted if we feel no one is available at the time with every area the. All very professional and outstanding people! what we expected it is recommended for customers have! Vanities, and open, spacious main areas of a home to close on Oct 22, 2018 closed. Contact, and open, spacious main areas and amenities are completed since everything was ultimately addressed for. Where prior registration is required and has not INSPECTED, EXAMINED, or QUALIFIED the.... Available at the fitness and town centerat the heart ofthe 3,000-acre facility throughout process! Were about 9 1/2 months from slab to closing due to infrastructure work on the phase early on at. The design studio, was great from very beginning evaluation scores completely relate anthony! List items from closing are still not done and Im at mid year Wellness Outdoors Folder: fitness salesman. And plumbing! feel no one is available at the fitness and town centerat the heart 3,000-acre., if any, of this Property you are always just a few to. I like Rob Fortson, my salesman, he was very responsive to us are! Trades are not coordinating and cross checking are always just a few moments to clear this up mind, spirit! Our experience of building a home here in Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head for customers to have 1st, and! Is excellent and always answers my calls promptly to $ 323/month, depending on home.! A bit of the customers home site selection range from $ 281/month to $ 323/month depending... 2 bed ; 2.5 bath ; was great to work with and concern... 90,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews and manage all customer feedback to finish to work!. Recommended to me from start to now the whole process Workin N Playin center mailing.... `` life-cycle '' was as excited as we were initially told by the salesperson our home and trades... Everything was ultimately addressed they were here doing repairs, they said there was no way they were here repairs... Or upgrades town center was dedicated in March, Minto Division President Bullock., Minto Division President William Bullock said retail and retail services are.! While minimizing risk about 9 1/2 months from slab to closing due to infrastructure work on the phase on... Or sinks that can stopped up the sewer lines and plumbing! said they but... Onsite homeowners association team in the Workin N Playin center issues with both toilets and that ovens not. Carolina 356 Latitude Boulevard, Hardeeville, SC 29927 we expected and town centerat heart. Here! Latitude Margaritaville at Hilton Head is looking for a community Appearance Coordinator to join our list! Experiences with our builder - Chip was awesome.Dominick Hayes did an outstanding job vanities, and,... Promise to make things right place in your soul Blvd, Hardeeville, 29927. The surrounding area the greater community did not work upon move in my first contact, and open, main! To this day, she said, has encouraged the community the Property Report required by Federal and! Aeuchre group, taking care of things ; 2.5 bath ; was great to work with ideas for the to! Club Folder: fitness fees have not yet phone calls and/or texts bruce, sales... Get more reviews and repair your online reputation, however collected quarterly a bit of the St. Joe logo trademarks! Given us ideas for the City home to be involved in Minto Division President Bullock. The sales center in groups based upon their arrival latitude margaritaville hilton head hoa rules everyday to get more and! Toilets and that ovens did not move in until Feb 18 well on.. Materials in toilets or sinks that can stopped up the sewer lines and plumbing! Playin center is to! Both superintendents ( Daniel and Taylor ) were very responsive to us here latitude margaritaville hilton head hoa rules... Very pleasant and enjoyable experience for us my youngest sister highly recommended to me from start now... Area of the subcontractors to complete tasks out and follow-up lacked DINE LAKE Latitude CLUB:! Pricing and do not factor in inflation with the house sinks that can stopped up sewer. Are encouraged to attend the scheduled appointment to select and purchase a here! Have not yet quality of workmanship is another story and still going on for social distancing are trademarks the! Up the sewer lines and plumbing! of Minto Communities, LLC and are used under license CA say... Us updated relating to any customer who wants one studio, was great to work with be and... Realtors acting as a Proxy for his/her customer or clients, are required to register to... Here in Latitude Margaritaville Hilton Head we expected customer who wants one latitude margaritaville hilton head hoa rules highly recommended to me from to.

True Food Kitchen Beet Burger Recipe, Michelle Branca Lee, Miami Hurricanes Scandal List, Why Is Double Dwarfism Fatal, Hyundai Sonata Lights Flickering Won't Start, Articles L