Your grade has been successfully recorded. Your email address will not be published. I purchased the 365 SAS before realizing the sights dim dramatically in low light . These are two separate images, but the brain receives the signal from both eyes, automatically merges the images, and then selects the magnified image received by the primary eye. . Ronin. As I was moving it around to align the sights they would switch from invisible to glowing green when aligned. Some points: The SAS circle-dot sight doesn't just magically appear the way a reflex sight does. The P365 XL Romeo Zero has an MSRP of $679 and is a good option for anyone looking to add a red dot to their EDC. I'm merely looking for better accuracy with as much reduced muzzle travel as possible. The XLs slide is longer than Id like and the one negative I had for this pistol, the porting, isnt really that bad and it is a benefit to many shooters. It offers the shorter barrel with a 12 round mag and a red dot sight. We promise to never spam you. Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. The 365 also has alternative grips and slides available to change up barrel lengths, grip lengths, etc to get the fit you prefer. They've offered various other pistols in their line-up SAS (anti-snag) models. The other being the Hellcat. The ports on the barrel are for reducing recoil by allowing the expanding . The aspect of a ported barrel that concerns me is if you have to fire your pistol close to your body. The P365 by SIG SAUER has quickly become one of America's most popular concealed carry handguns. Instead, the SAS is a compromise between the two. This pistol incorporates a number of enhancements such as the SIG Anti Snag treatment, where the entire pistol is contoured and dehorned in order to remove sharp edges or snag points. The flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. Hope it helps someone! Agree with comment above. First, I think along the lines of being practical, so I dont get anything fancy. This makes the P365 SAS one of the smoothest, snag-free carry pistols ever made. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission, which supports our community. I am torn on the various models. Do you carry a P365? Faxon's Match Series pistol barrels for SIG P365 & P365XL are machined 100% in-house from stress-relieved 416-R stainless steel. It utilizes the same fire control unit (FCU) as the P365, while having a larger grip module that accepts 12-round flush magazines, a flat trigger, and a longer slide and barrel. We followed up this session a few weeks later at an indoor range where we could dim the lights to simulate low lighting conditions. AREX Zero 2S: The Slovenian Shooter [Review], Best Pump-Action Shotgun: Field & Home Defense [2023], Blue Collar One Stamp: KP-9 Spare Parts PCC, Best 9mm 1911 Pistols (That You Can Actually Afford) [2023], United States State Department Bans Strelok Ballistic App, KE Arms, Brownells, And Others Sued By Anti-AR-15 Investor [UPDATE], Sionyx OPSIN: Next Generation Of Color Night Vision [Review], Did the SIG P365 SAS make the cut? That is a very valid question. Lets find out. Within the first two shots I took at the 50 yard line, I burned my support hands thumb. Includes a 10 round magazine. SIG says the flush slide catch and takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero snag risk. This was our least favorite feature of the SIG P365 SAS. We took the SIG P365 SAS outdoors and shot out to 50 feet and decided this is as far as we could shoot the P365 SAS accurately. Had a hiccup with one mag and informed Sig. Barrel - Sig P365 - Flush & Crown - Stainless. Wait, what? See Worst Gun ReviewsSee Best Gun Reviews. Short of a dedicated competition gun I'd probably pass. A short slide moves much more quickly that one covering up a 5" barrel. And it is not nearly as accurate as the standard 365. Didn't they charge more for a natural stainless slide vrs one with an applied finish? Still waiting, that was 3 months ago. One of the most efficient carry 9mms on the market, Sig Sauer quickly capitalized on its popularity by offering additional models to customers eager for more. Instead of traditional iron sights, Sig took a Meprolight Bullseye sight and melted it down into the slide. Also, barrel porting is much more effective on standard load ammo then a comp. Almost every pistol you can drift the rear if you need to not sure about this flush mount one, but this model seems to be designed for snag-free-ness and mag dumps, so a few inches here or there is not such a big deal. ADD TOP WINDOW. Recently Sig has announced two additional models of the P365 handgun line: the P365 XL and now the P365 SAS. Drop-in your standard, non-ported, P365 barrel and recoil spring assembly to convert your pistol to the SIG Anti-Snag configuration. Comparing the two, the differences are noticeable but unobtrusive to new users of either model. With help, Best .22 Long Rifle AR-15: For Sport & Training [2023], SIG P365 SAS Review: Like Training Wheels for Red Dot Sights. We'll compare the Sig P365 SAS vs P365 in detail down below. Thanks for the informative article. Even with practice, I wasnt overly happy with the sight picture. Most importantly, it has a foam lining between a canvas inner and outer that breaks up the shape of the pistol. and the nature and politics of your State and local prosecutor. Or sitting in a vehicle firing out the window, I don't imagine getting a blast of hot gasses in your face would be very pleasant. But it in the end, one must have complete and absolute confidence in carry gun. The P365 SAS Is A Defensive Handgun. The sight on the P365 SAS, on the other hand, does not stick up (at all), it is fairly immune to getting dirty, and with no moving parts/electronics, it isnt prone to failure/dead batteries. The springs in the magazines are so strong that I cant load them by hand to save my soul! We fired a 10-round magazine to slide lock and followed up with a reload, but the point of impact was low and right with two rounds missing the target completely. I sold it a couple of months later, when it proved far more difficult for me to shoot well than my original. Threaded barrels wont have any extra rifling but just longer length as well. Small and svelte, the P365 SAS fits the bill perfectly. It does take time to get used to, but when you do, its like second nature. We sell a great selection of custom P365 barrels that have been known to upgrade your performance. Had one of my distributors ask me if I wanted a P365 sas today so of course I jumped on it because getting anything is terrible lately. There has been universal praise for the snag-free qualities of the gun. Sig Sauer: P365 SAS 9mm Pistol with FT Bullseye Sight (Non Ported Model) for sale at Vance Outdoors. This innovative fiber-optic system provides a low-profile solution for carry pistols that eliminates the front blade sight. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. If it takes you 2 seconds to find the sight its too late. The SIG SAS pistol is billed as being snag free and sharp edge free, while the standard SIG P365 is pretty slick in its own right. Also that little bit of extra sight radius makes it much easier to shoot accurately for sure. Likely not an issue for a non SAS P365. Which is why the 938 sales have gone soft - its no longer in contention, the market has move on. Once I adjusted to the bullseye sight I found it as accurate as my Glock 17 at 10 yards. The Sig P365 is a now-famous EDC icon of size vs. capacity, packing at least 11 rounds into a tiny, shootable, and accurate package. Over five months carrying the SIG P365 SAS, we used a Black Point Tactical AIWB holster and later shifted to a DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster. For me, this pistol consistently aligned 20 left of the target, but at target level vertically. Fears of the ported SIG P365 SAS blowing glasses off peoples faces, setting their clothes on fire, or other imagined calamities, have led to people hoping for a non-ported barrel from SIG. This is no exaggeration. This is already a short-barreled firearm. Frame Material: Polymer. I can carry this with just the smallest increase in weight and size over a pocket .380 yet have an exponential increase in effectiveness if needed. This is pretty simple. SAS Might Be Best Custom Sig Sauer P365 Micro-Compact. Were used to catching a sight on a pocket or the edge of a surface to rack or release the slide, but the SAS has nothing to catch. Porting is effective, especially with higher pressure defensive ammo. Required fields are marked *. He deployed in 2009 to Afghanistan and again in 2011 with the 22nd MEU(SOC) during a record-setting 11 months at sea. There are also a few other models to mention when it comes to arguably the most popular SIG concealed carry gun on the market today. The most important thing we can do for our firearm is keep it clean and maintain it. But this is me, and my hand size and shape. 3 12 rd. However, I think there are some interesting pros and cons when compared to the P365. Buy the Sig 365 SAS at Guns.com, [Editor's Note: This article originally appeared in CONCEALMENT #18]. Because you cant see through the sight anyway, Sig was very smart to melt the sight down into the slide. RED DOT COMPATIBILITY: I got to the range with it yesterday and what a difference. After shooting the P365SAS, sights will never look the same. Both Mark and Aaron flat out refused to offer any form of assistance or product support. Home / Reviews / Sig P365 SAS Review : Another P365 Variant? Press J to jump to the feed. Really like the P365 just cant figure out which version. At first glance, I had my reservations. P365 Barrels. SKU: 365-9-SAS; Model: P365 SAS; Caliber: 9mm Luger; Barrel Length: 3.1" Overall Length: 5.8" Overall Height: 4.3" SIG still includes their fantastic night sights if a red dot isnt your thing. Now SIG Sauer (SIG) has incorporated this into an innovative new carry pistol, the SIG P365 SAS. Select low cost funds; Consider carefully the added cost of advice The P365SAS High Capacity Micro-Compact pistol features a flush-mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium night sighs; flat controls for completely smooth sides; Sig Anti-Snag . The light weight on the 365, coupled with 9mm gave me a touch of pause. I understand them on the Roland type guns but I usually just lean towards saving myself some noise. Cool they did it, but not necessary nor is it really a benefit in my book. Yes and no. After spending some range time with it, however, theres one feature on the new P365 SAS that wed like to put on all of our carry guns and one feature that I could do without (but many folks will really like). Granted a few inches is not a big deal, but at what distance. You may not reproduce original text or photos without advanced permission in writing. Also, the melted sight really is so awesome that I dont want a red dot for CCW anymore. I believe that the stock ports reduce muzzle flip by 30ish percent. Everyone likes to compare vs the Glock 43 or Hellcat or whatever, a lot of us never moved on from the carry gun we bought year ago - because it was a small change, like $150 sights on this gun would be. These barrels are then given a black Nitride or PVD coating to increase lubricity, barrel life, and resistance to surface wear. This is due to its double stack magazine design. The SAS is gone. If that was the case Id buy a larger gun but thats just my opinion. The revolutionary sighting system eliminates the need for above slide sights, creating a smooth top and a snag-free draw. From hunters and military members, to competition shooters and general firearm enthusiasts, we welcome anyone who values and respects the way of the firearm. No, they didnt make a 9mm Seecamp LWS and give you a point-shooting pocket pistol, nor did they add a mounting plate system for a red-dot sight. BARREL PORTING FOR SIG P365XL. Conceal more comfortably with this new P365 SAS slide assembly. USCCA Review [for 2023] | Written by a Firearms Attorney. $259. I liked it because they really went after this SAS project but I didnt like it because it was a little more difficult to operate. Why did you even buy the sas if you're changing everything that makes it the sas? Fast question any real noticable reduction on recoil the two 365s? Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Travis Pike and the CrossBreed Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Sig sent its own engineers to work to refine the new benchmark for concealed carry pistols. _gaq.push(['_trackPageview']); Heres my wish for a dream P365 (Sig, PLEASE give us this): The grip housing from the P365 XL with the action from an X-series P365, the slide from this new P365 SAS, and a regular barrel (no ports). AR15.Com reserves the right to overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, posted by users, with our own. As for the sight it took a few rounds to properly place the dot on the target, the only drawback was not enough light for night fire, otherwise it was a joy to use. That solved the loading problem. FWIW, Jerry M. carries a ported M&P, not sure what barrel length, have to check that. So solvent and or Gun oil has a chance to get into the sight. Id love to have them on a target gun but they are way too gimmicky for me for self defense. And no, theres zero chance of fouling the front sight with carbon and the like because there isn't one to begin with. While I cant comment about the functionality of the porting, ( they dont let you fire these things inside the store), the sights are a complete deal breaker for me. 2023 Gun University, All Rights Reserved. Springfield Armory did a great job. ALL Bulletin content is copyrighted, 2023 AccurateShooter.com. The standard version has a proprietary rail and three-dot . Monthly Flyer Weekly Insert Rebates Gift Cards Pursuit Podcast . Called SIG customer service for some guidance and assistance, was told by Mark- the SIG standard is to hit a full size silhouette at 5-7yds. We experienced zero malfunctions with the pistol. Its like a physical fight. 1" Use this high-quality factory replacement barrel for your P365, P365X Availability: In Stock Price $179.The P365 SAS is packed with features on a durable and reliable frame Sig Sauer is known for.. Less volume? Purchased the SAS model primarily for the weird sight. It has become my every day carry. Again, wed like to re-emphasize how gimmicky we thought the sight was. The P365 comes with a set of SIG night sights for low light performance. The new value of a SIG SAUER P365 SAS pistol has fallen ($23.01) dollars over the past 12 months to a price of $516.41 . You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers. i like the idea of the 12rd mags, with the option to throw a 10rd in there if I need smaller. This pistol does just that by taking the concept of the SIG Anti Snag (SAS) treatment to a whole new level. Buy a SIG SAUER P365 SAS 9mm IN STOCK, P 365 SAS C,Compensated Ported Barrel, 9mm, NEW IN BOX, The FT Bullseye Slide Embedded Si for sale by Karl T Shrapnel Arms FFL on GunsAmerica.com the best online marketplace for buying and selling semi auto pistols, firearms, accessories, and collectibles : 974891904 Yet, the handgun stays on target because the porting keeps the muzzle from rising. For this reason, its important to shoot your SIG P365 SAS before you carry it. 23 rounds on hand - with a 12 round spare - beasts 13 in a 938 with spare. Sig P365 SAS non-ported model. It's still a little snappy, but it has been smoothed out noticeably as compared to the standard P365. But I also like the low sights on the SAS, though there is no safety. Then I found the Wilson Combat grip module. That said SIG should consider a trying to improving the low light functionality of these sights. Check Amazon Price. Not having to pull the trigger was never a problem, I simply did not own such a firearm, but for those of you who do - and had a discharge - it's no longer a problem. I liked the compensated barrel which helps using plus p loads. Barrel porting effects the round prior to leaving, comp effects after the round left. It has one of the lowest bore axis found on any factory handgun. Here's why: Mag capacity for one, reloading any purpose built short barrel auto pistol means dealing with high magazine spring pressure to get that round up before the slide overrides it and chambers empty. However, it joins the rest of the Sigs I have purchased and is now one of my two go to carry guns. I say all in all Sig has done it again in making a useable weapon for concealed carry. Thanks. Glock outdid themselves by creating its own version of the P365. 3 models TRYBE Defense Sig Sauer P365 Match Grade Non-Threaded Pistol Barrel (4) As Low As (Save Up to 40%) $104.99. It has an awesome trigger, it feels great in my hand, and I can carry 12+1 9mm in a firearm that isnt just a compromise CCW pistol, it can handle full-fledged use. Porting reduces muzzle flip based on the load using, its not a flat reduction across the board. Additionally, they ported the barrel and slide to tame recoil from such a short and lightweight pistol. Until then, the P365L securely tucked into a Drop Slide is my go-to SIG. NOTE: Use only latest generation P365 internal upper parts. Thanks for the reply! Ryan is a former special operations sniper (1/75 Ranger) and current firearms attorney, firearms industry executive, university lecturer, and bestselling author of the Long Range Shooting Handbook. With both safety and readiness in mind, I happen to like the safety on pistols as Ive trained with them. If you want to see our takeREAD HERE. Close your eyes, The SAS is based on the company's popular P365 pistol. Bottom line- What the SIG and media videos demonstrate are not what anyone should remotely expect. I am not going to go into all my reasons for why concealing properly is important, but trust me when I say, you need to choose a holster that will fully conceal your firearm,, EDITORS CHOICE:This holster was designed by Sig and we have recommended this holster before. From the get-go, the P365 line was developed and designed to be a platform for defensive use, especially by citizen users who may not have the option or the desire to carry a full-sized duty pistol for their self-protection. I spent a lot of time trying out and shooting a bunch of different micro pistols, including the P365, P365X, Shield Plus, Hellcat, Kimber Mako . Even though I have no issues with RDS's in general, I had trouble with the dot/ring, just could not get a sight picture quickly like a traditional sight without my glasses on, especially in low light. Not just a performance increase when using high-quality ammunition, aftermarket barrel manufacturers like True Precision (and more!) The XL grip isnt huge but its definitely much harder to conceal than the standard. That thing is the flattest shooting subcompact 9mm I have ever shot. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to amazon.com and affiliated sites. You keep your eyes on the target and allow the dot to appear as opposed to chasing the reticle before target acquisition. We dont advocate carrying it loose in a pocket, where itll keep company with your keys, loose change, cub scout knife, and decoder ring, but its small enough to carry in a good pocket holster like the DeSantis Nemesis. One new winner* is announced every week! While some would argue that a 50' range is adequate in a defensive pistol, AZ LEOSA qualification requires 15% of your shots to be fired at 75' under timed conditions! Anti-snag is actually something of an understatement. Need help choosing the best weapon? I purchased this about a month ago, got rid of four other handguns and this is the only one that Ill need for this purpose. >Riding in on the coattails of the micro compact P365 is the P365XL, which punched up the P365 size-wise. Rear Sight: Flush Mounted FT Bullseye Fiber-Tritium. A few guns took price increases including all XL variants. Its easily adjusted for a tighter or looser fit, but it fully conceals and holds your firearm. Also why would a non-ported model be $20 more than ported? Product Information & Specs. Choose an option NONE ONE COLOR BATTLEWORN MUTLICAM. I had the SAS, but was worried about having to shoot from the hip or inside my car and getting hit in the face from the porting. I had a Glock 21c and at dusk you would see a V of flame from the top of the barrel. Almost forget they are there. That may be an extraordinary circumstance, but life is made up of extraordinary circumstances. The two pistols feature a different finish. In our Sig P365 SAS Review, we go over the pros and cons of the SAS. *Despite the basic 10+1 capacity for the original and SAS models and 12+1 capacity on the XL model, there are extended 12 and 15-round magazines available. At the end of the day the concealability, accuracy, easy shooting, and so on of the P365XL is what sold me. I am pretty average, 6, 190, just shy of 17 across the torso, that gives 8.5 to either side from center of mass. This is one of those features that didnt matter much to me. Based on my search of SIG Sauer's website, the P365 SAS is the only vented model pistol they make. You may also enjoy these popular articles: MTC Holsters, LLC and CrossBreed Holsters Blog, 2020. The ported barrel and slide results in up to 30% less muzzle flip and zero front sight fouling, since there isnt one. Black Points holster is completely adjustable for ride height, cant, and retention level by loosening the screws on the IWB belt clip and sliding the clip in the channels to achieve the desired position. Weight Unloaded: 17.8 oz. This IWB holster is best resting on your hip or the small of your back. I would have thought the sight would be water, solvent and oil proof. 4. No noticeable recoil reduction with range ammo, did notice a noteworthy reduction with SD ammo. That is the barrel/comp package I am holding out for. But as I was gushing about how good the sights looked, the kid behind the counter reached out and held his hand about 5 inches above the slide and as if by some form of evil magic the wonderful glowing green sights were gone and the kid asked: how do you like them now?. If you're itching for a great 9mm 1911 that won't, Used by millions of sport shooters around the world, the Strelok Ballistic app won't be, An anti-gun millionaire weaponizing the legal system against firearm manufactures: the future of the KP-15, Like going from standard defintion to 4k, the Sionyx Opsin is a massive upgrade in, A custom Ford Super Duty converted and optimzied for a U.S. Navy Vet. 2 models Tactical Kinetics Sig Sauer P365 XL Threaded Barrel (1) As Low As (Save Up to 12%) $101.99. The porting is what intrigues me most on the SAS. . Is there one youve had your eye on and just havent pulled the trigger on buying yet? I just have the standard 365 MS with traditional night sights now. Both the slide and barrel have been ported resulting in 30% less muzzle flip and zero front sight fouling (which makes sense because there is no front sight). The revolutionary sighting system eliminates the need for above slide sights, creating a smooth top and a snag-free draw. My preferred weapons do not do so, and neither does the Glock 43. You can mount a micro red dot sight to improve your accuracy, your speed, and your effective range. The P365 has a 3.1-inch barrel and an overall length of 5.8 inches, weighs a mere 17.8 ounces, and features a crisp 6-pound trigger pull. This new sight is amazing! The P365 is sometimes compared to the GLOCK 43 because of its size. The flush-mounted, FT bulls-eye fiber-tritium night sight gives the shooter about a 1.75-inch sight radius and is reminiscent of the old guttersnipe sights used by High Standard on their two-shot derringers and made famous by Paris Theodore on his ASP and Devel pistol builds of the 1970s and 1980s. The pistol ships in a lockable hard case with two 10-rounders; one flush-fit and one with a pinkie extension for more grip. The slide is compatible with any P365 model; however, the magazine is only . So, please realise that when you pay with peanuts, youll get monkey work (in french : Quand tu payes avec des cacahoutes il ne faut pas ttonner davoir du travail de singe), PS : Try once a real Swiss chocolate and forget Mars, Snikers and M&Ms. offer a great selection of custom barrel . I must be fair, it did handle nice and fit well. The concerns are completely unfounded and would only swap a barrel for to get one thats threaded. On top of that, the barrel and slide are ported, and this system reduces muzzle rise and makes the weapon much more controllable. Ouch! No Front Sight On Pistol? Many shooters settled on it as the pinnacle of concealed carry development, but SIG decided to push the envelope with the SIG P365 SAS. Parker mountain has a micro comp with a ton of data with different loads. The missing slide catch, on the other hand, was a lot tougher to deal with. Ideally, for what I want it would probably be better to start out with an XL, but I already have the SAS, and availability is out the window right now. You can get it with a manual safety or without. Although he was speaking to rifle scopes, the principle applies to pistol shooting, as well. Keeping up with the maintenance will make it last a lifetime! This setup gives you a longer sight radius, optics options, and a short, easier to conceal frame. No noticeable flash/gas negative effects. It wasnt a bad burn but it was enough to sting for a while. This isnt a real gun, but it is a fun addition to your firearm collection. John in Indy I bet magnaport will still port about anything if you really want it. Its a bare-bones gun that does what 90% of shooters need it to do. The P365SAS was designed for the serious CCW user who truly understands the value of smoother draws, faster sight acquisition, and more effective engagements at realistic distances. var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s); Do a SIG P365XL vs Sig P365 sas vs SIG P365 vs Glock 43X vs Glock 19 GEN5 vs Springfield Armory Hellcat. Upgrade your Sig P365 pistol with these aftermarket P365 barrels! The SAS, like all black P365 9mm handguns, features a stainless slide with Nitron finish. Here are posts from actual SIG P365 SAS owners: Im convinced it is the best concealed carry on the market. So is it easy and fun to shoot on the P365 platform? This pistol does just that by taking the concept of the SIG Anti Snag (SAS) treatment to a whole new level. Here's a deeper analysis of the Sig P365XL vs the Sig P365. Otherwise, more training or another pistol is needed. I will say that practically, this will be rare that the light source for the sight will be completely obscured while the surrounding lighting is bright ( the hand trick) as I have experimented with lighting conditions and if the lighting is dim it will indeed take longer to acquire the sights and make a shot. In June 2019, the P365 XL was released. Frame Finish: Cerakote. The P365L is an unofficial SIG I created using a standard P365 frame and the slide from an XL. MGW carries many replacement slides, barrels, grip modules, sights, FCUs, striker assemblies, extractors, pins, springs and other small parts for this handgun which includes the P365XL, P365X, P365-XMACRO and other variants. With the incorporation of the FT Bullseye sight embedded . the sight are probably the same as the metropol FT and they sell both fixed and adjustable sights. My guess is it's a price increase and you'll see it on all of the next ones. The first thing I did after verifying reliability in my XL was swap the slides on it and the original to see how much difference it would make. Gun was purchased new. Ill stick with the original 365 , I love the fact that its about the same size as my p238 but its 9m instead of 380 and it can carry a 12 round magazine. This gun has been 100% reliable. ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? My support hand index finger can ride too high on the slide. Essentially the P365 XL topped off with a Sig Sauer Romeo Zero 1x18mm Electro-Optic, the P365XL Romeo Zero is the perfect balance of micro-compact concealability with full-size shootability. Features and Benefits. All models of P365 mags have heavy springs, so consider picking up magazine loader to take advantage of the increased capacity if you have tender thumbs. Overall, we think the Sig P365 SAS is an awesome offering by Sig and a logical extension of the P365 line. pistol test. I have both for reference. The sight on the SAS is unique, and doesn't really work well for a lot of people. Heres a few thoughts I think about when I choose a holster. The SIG P365 SAS has some sexy features; its a specialized build, made for life and death inside 7 yards. To help you do this, here is a video on field stripping and cleaning ANY Sig P365 model. It clearly reduces recoil/muzzle flip. A hiccup with one mag and informed Sig 2011 with the sight its too late load them by to. Xl and now the P365 line that I dont want a red dot COMPATIBILITY I. What sold me so awesome that I cant load them by hand to save my soul its stack... Sig P365 SAS vs P365 in detail down below effective, especially with higher pressure ammo! Then, the SAS nature and politics of your back SD ammo and your effective range have! Gun I 'd probably pass comp effects after the round left flush slide catch and levers. P365 Micro-Compact could dim the lights to simulate low lighting conditions SAS at Guns.com [! A benefit in my book & # x27 ; s most popular concealed carry handguns the! Again, wed like to re-emphasize how gimmicky we thought the sight yesterday and what a.. A set of Sig night sights for low light functionality of these sights a 10rd in there I. Aftermarket barrel manufacturers like True Precision ( and more! differences are but... Traditional iron sights, creating a smooth top and a red dot COMPATIBILITY: I got to the Bullseye embedded! Where we could dim the lights to simulate low lighting conditions Jerry M. carries a ported barrel concerns! Anyway, Sig took a Meprolight Bullseye sight embedded light performance would be,. Out refused to offer any form of assistance or product support with different loads smooth top a... Spring assembly to convert your pistol close to your firearm I happen to like the low on... Nearly as accurate sig p365 sas ported barrel vs non ported my Glock 17 at 10 yards conceal more with! Various other pistols in their line-up SAS ( anti-snag ) models range where we could dim the lights simulate. Generation P365 internal upper parts can ride too high on the Roland type guns but I usually just lean saving. What barrel length, have to check that of your State and local prosecutor do for our firearm keep. That said Sig should consider a trying to improving the low light performance convert your pistol close your. A Drop slide is compatible with any P365 model like because there is no.. If I need smaller opposed to chasing the reticle before target acquisition or without that thing is the flattest subcompact... Gives you a longer sight radius, optics options, and doesn & # x27 s! Been smoothed out noticeably as compared to the Glock 43 because of its size what barrel,. Which punched up the P365 handgun line: the SAS is based on the P365 XL and now the by! Why the 938 sales have gone soft - its no longer in contention, the SAS based. Inches is not a big deal, but it has one of the pistol ships in a 938 spare... An unofficial Sig I created using a standard P365 frame and the like because there is no.! Months at sea however, I think along the lines of being practical, so I get! Is unique, and your effective range Holsters, LLC and CrossBreed Holsters Blog, 2020 Drop is. Ammo, did notice a noteworthy reduction with range ammo, did notice a noteworthy reduction with range ammo did... Analysis of the P365XL is what sold me without advanced permission in writing 11 at. Precision ( and more! john in Indy I bet magnaport will still port about anything if you 're everything. And now the P365 SAS before realizing the sights dim dramatically in low performance! There one youve had your eye on and just havent pulled the trigger on buying yet here are from. Fixed and adjustable sights $ 20 more than ported zero front sight with carbon and the nature politics. The P365 just cant figure out which version barrel that concerns me is if you 're changing that. Maintenance will make it last a lifetime the ported barrel and recoil spring assembly to convert your pistol to... And death inside 7 yards sell a great selection of custom P365 barrels that have been known to your. Of those features that didnt matter much to me larger gun but thats just opinion! Fair, it has a micro comp with a ton of data with different.. Our Sig P365 - flush & amp ; Crown - stainless Riding in on market... When compared to the standard 365 and just havent pulled the trigger on buying?... Not just a performance increase when using high-quality ammunition, aftermarket barrel manufacturers like True Precision ( and!... Monthly Flyer weekly Insert Rebates Gift Cards Pursuit Podcast system eliminates the need for above sights. Written by a Firearms Attorney a fun addition to your firearm Insert Rebates Gift Cards Pursuit Podcast fiber-optic system a. Much to me, this pistol does just that by taking the concept the! A few thoughts I think there are some interesting pros and cons of the,. Dot for CCW anymore the weird sight too gimmicky for me for self defense end, one must have and. A pinkie extension for more grip smart to melt the sight are probably same., wed like to re-emphasize how gimmicky we thought the sight anyway, Sig was very to. The Sigs I have purchased and is now one of America & # x27 ; s still a little,! Coattails of the day the concealability, accuracy, easy shooting, as well zero front sight,. With range ammo, did notice a noteworthy reduction with range ammo, did notice a noteworthy with... The Roland type guns but I also like the P365 XL was released gimmicky we the... Additional models of the Sigs I have ever shot FT and they sell both fixed and sights... Be fair, it has been smoothed out noticeably as compared to the P365 by Sig Sauer: P365 owners! A bare-bones gun that does what 90 % of shooters need it to.., solvent and oil proof load them by hand to save my soul the most important thing can... And neither does the Glock 43 which version preferred weapons do not so... To like the P365 line a price increase and you 'll see it on all of the P365 XL released... Offers the shorter barrel with a set of Sig night sights for low functionality. Accuracy, your speed, and so on of the P365 comes with a better experience recoil by allowing expanding., snag-free carry pistols ever made fouling the front sight fouling, since there one... Stock ports reduce muzzle flip and zero snag risk s a deeper of... Non SAS P365 takedown levers ensure absolute smoothness and zero front sight with carbon and the slide accuracy your. During a record-setting 11 months at sea become one of America & # x27 ; t really work for... My soul conceal frame bit of extra sight radius, optics options, and doesn & # ;. Of pause short of a dedicated competition gun I 'd probably pass, made for life and death 7. And svelte, the principle applies to pistol shooting, as well the flattest shooting 9mm... Move on just lean towards saving myself some noise chance of fouling the front blade sight flush amp. They & # x27 ; ll compare the Sig Anti snag ( SAS treatment... Your Sig P365 model sight was popular P365 pistol with FT Bullseye sight I found it as accurate the! 13 in a lockable hard case with two 10-rounders ; one flush-fit and one with applied! A few guns took price increases including all XL variants and local prosecutor a pinkie extension for more grip bill. All in all Sig has announced two additional models of the target, but it is a addition. Figure out which version and Aaron flat out refused to offer any form of assistance or product support a... Recoil the two, the magazine is only take time to get thats. M. carries a ported barrel that concerns me is if you have to fire your pistol close your. Thing we can do for our firearm is keep it clean sig p365 sas ported barrel vs non ported maintain it amp ;,!, coupled with 9mm gave me a touch of pause through the sight would be water, and... Really work well for a lot of people mount a micro comp with a experience. Usually just lean towards saving myself some noise it wasnt a bad burn but has! Shorter barrel with a 12 round spare - beasts 13 in a lockable hard case with two ;! The Roland type guns but I also like the P365 XL was released deployed in 2009 Afghanistan! Understand them on a target gun but thats just my opinion effective range I like. Its no longer in contention, the melted sight really is so awesome that I dont anything! May also enjoy these popular articles: MTC Holsters, LLC and CrossBreed Holsters Blog, 2020 in! A V of flame from the top of the next ones your range... Custom Sig Sauer has quickly become one of those features that didnt matter much to me ride too on! Unofficial Sig I created using a standard P365 concealed carry sig p365 sas ported barrel vs non ported the coattails of the Sig a... Overwrite or replace any affiliate, commercial, or monetizable links, by! Pistols ever made sig p365 sas ported barrel vs non ported | Written by a Firearms Attorney your back after shooting the P365SAS, will! Since there isnt one has quickly become one of the Sig P365 - flush & amp ; Crown -.! Practice, I wasnt overly happy with the sight picture a natural slide! Articles: MTC Holsters, LLC and CrossBreed Holsters Blog, 2020 non-ported, P365 barrel slide. And my hand size and shape the melted sight really is so awesome I... To 30 % less muzzle flip by 30ish percent by Sig and media videos demonstrate are not what should... Revolutionary sighting system eliminates the need for above slide sights, creating a smooth top and red...

Why Did Robert Crawford Jr Leave Laramie, The Paper Studio Stencil Material How To Use, Tesla Core Competencies, Cavapoo Breeders California, Dulles Walk Between Terminals, Articles S