Easy Delicious Pasta Recipe
Pasta makes us daydream of relaxing on an Italian Island whilst enjoying a plate of authentic delicious pasta.
Although we might not be in Italy right now, we can recreate and make our own just how we like!
Today, we are in a kitchen in the beautiful city of Dubai cooking a special pasta recipe. Hope you are excited as much as we are for this one? Let’s get into it!
So, we decided to share one of our go-to pasta recipe that we know you will enjoy cooking for yourself and friends.
It just might become your favourite pasta after this if it’s not already. The recipe is simple and quick. You can alternate or switch a few of the ingredients to your taste if you are not new to this.
This recipe takes about 15 – 20 minutes to cook. You can shop all the below ingredients from RALS Hypermarket store. Enjoy!
- ½ Whole Meal Pasta
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 4 Garlic Gloves Finely Chopped
- ½ Finely Chopped Onion
- ½ Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Freshly Chopped Parsley
- ½ Teaspoon Flakey/ Crushed Pepper
- ¼ Teaspoon Paprika
- ½ Tablespoon Sea Salt or to Taste
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Cup of Cream
- 400g Shrimps Peeled and Cleaned
- 1/3 cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Put water in a pot and bring to boil. Add your pasta, sea salt, stir and allow to cook for 10 mins. Drain water afterwards.
- Time to prepare the shrimps and sauce while the pasta is cooking. Take your cleaned and peeled shrimps. Add ¼ tsp sea salt, and ¼ tsp paprika. Stir and set aside.
- Put a pan on medium/high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil, when hot place shrimps flat in the pan, turn over to cook both sides. Cook for about 2 minutes and set your shrimps aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 Tbsp of butter allow to melt. Add garlic, onions, and sauté. Add ½ tsp of flakey/crushed pepper and ½ tsp of oregano. Add 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Add 1 cup of cream and stir. You can add extra salt, and paprika to taste if needed. Stir the sauce and allow to simmer.
- Make sure it’s on low heat, add ½ cup or handful of your parmesan cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Toss in your cooked pasta and shrimps and mix. Turn the heat off.
- Make sure everything is properly mixed. Sprinkle the chopped parsley.
- Time to eat! Serve in your favourite plate, sprinkle a little more parsley and grated parmesan cheese for some ‘razzle dazzle’ and we are done!
Subscribe below to our newsletter to get a notification when we publish another blog post!